86.36%
Meh.
4.55%
Boo You Stink!!
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Tyoka

Madness
you make rap songs for people on this site?
Pretty much, more or less. Just set up your information as requested in the OP, and I'll get to writing your theme song. If you can, Please find a song that would frequently rhyme with your name, but if you can't it's fine(just realize that you picked a difficult user name and may take some time *JK*). If you plan on changing your user by any chance before I post it, please notify me and tell me what your new name will be. If I post it beforehand, I will most likely refuse unless I have no one else to work on. Oh, and you can check the other songs to see how I've done earlier songs... so are you interested?
This seems awsome.

Name:Resonated (Planning to change)
Facts: Philosophical
Goals:To enhance my psycological capabilities.
Bey: Death Kronos
Song: 1901 by Phoenix
This sounds fun Smile.

Name: Tri
Facts about myself: I'm the attack god and sometimes my username is mispronounced 'tree'.
Beys of choice: Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F and Balro Dragooon SA165EWD.
Goals: Defeat every defensive blader with attack and extending my BeyRank!
Song: Rap God by Eminem (Good luck, haha.)

I'm the attack god, attack god ...
Nickname: The Digitized One
Facts about yourself: Extremely agile, smart, pretty strong, fast, stealthy, quiet, wields the Sealed Sword: [Image: Sword_of_Seals.png]
Beyblade(s) of choice: Phantom Roy B:D (Avatar.) If not then Phantom Orion B:D
Goals(optional):
Song that complements user(optional but it would help greatly):http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/SuperSmashBros/SuperSmashBrosMelee/FireEmblemTheme.mid or Another One Bites the Dust - by Queen
i,d like a new theme song, por favorCute
Nickname: Ryukiba(fishy)
Facts about yourself: i love running, wolves and dragons
Beyblade(s) of choice: L-Drago and Dragoon
Song:Let it go (from the movie Frozen)

Thank youSmile
This may take a while guys, I've been stuck with life stuff and a certain Proseagull's super long, fast, and vulgar song. I'm halfway done with his song, and things should speed up once I finish. Again, I'm sorry for the wait.
Nickname:FreshClassik/LegitClassik

Facts about myself:I..Love..Cyber..Flippin..Pegasus.Oh and I love attack types and stamina types.Flash Leopard Is my Favourite HMS bey

Beyblade(s) of choice:Genbu Dragoon F230CF and MSF-H Levithan Dragoon SA165EWD

Song that compliments myself:Ante Up by M.O.P