Theflightyellz's Random Bey related Customs

Poll: What do you think?

Like!
100.00%
Dislike
0%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
oh, well do you know what kind of paper you would use (like if you know a specfic brand of paper , i know you need a sticky kind of paper but i was wondering like what brand or kind )
Love the saw beyblade.
Finally manned up and did the Quetzalcoatl custom I always said I would do if I ever got one.
[Image: quetzrcoloredscaled.th.png]
I'll update the first post with it.
Looks outstanding. Great colorway.
When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was an exclusive World Beyblade Organization recolour or something, hah.
Thanks ^ ^ Always knew it'd look good, it's just getting past the whole mind barrier of "This is probably the only Quetz you'll ever own..."
(Mar. 19, 2010  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was an exclusive World Beyblade Organization recolour or something, hah.

yo, this isn't a bad idea.
I really need to paint my beater quetz. It literally has no paint left, and I'm going to use turpentine to get rid of anything left.

Thing is I have a feeling that if try painting it, the result will be atrocious.
Could paint it up for you on commission :3?
How do you dye the metal wheels? Are you using some simple spray paint to dye them?
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:35 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: How do you dye the metal wheels? Are you using some simple spray paint to dye them?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thefligh...tic-Dyeing

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the 'Metal Wheels' part of your post.
Updated the first page with my latest custom, Earth Pegasis II, featuring my new face design.
Enjoy.
Amazing faces. Your printer has amazing detail.
Did you brushpaint the white on the Pegasus II wheel?
(Jul. 01, 2010  1:54 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Amazing faces. Your printer has amazing detail.
Did you brushpaint the white on the Pegasus II wheel?

From another thread....

(Jun. 30, 2010  7:46 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  7:35 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  6:28 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Theflightyellz looked around, but since Blackhole Pegasis are scarce, there were none to be found.
Did that stop theflightyellz? Ha! He simply said "If I can't find a Blackhole Pegasis. I'll make a better one instead."

[Image: betterthanyours.th.png]

How'd you get the pieces white in that? Did you detail it after with white out or something?

white paint marker.
Lovin' the Earth Pegasis II. Is that Earth mold 1, or mold 2?
In those pictures, I can see it's Earth mold 2
Great Job but how did you color Quetzalcoatl?
Quetz was just painted using acrylic.

Decided on my next custom when Meteo L Drago finally makes it through the post.
Red and Gold MF-O Meteo LDrago D125SD, I'll be dyeing the clear wheel and center part of the clear face red along with the D125, and using gold on the flame details of the clear wheel.

As I'll be dyeing parts again, I'll try and do a video to go with it since that should be a little more explanatory.
Can't wait for a tutorial-like video. These are truly awesome recolours. Iron launcher seriously iron looking?