TheAceDragonBlader yt channel + requests (OPEN)

Hi! I have a youtube channel called TheAceDragonBlader. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cyNShIsFJg is the link to my first vid. Check it out!
havent you already made a thread for this?
(Nov. 15, 2020  7:13 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: havent you already made a thread for this?

No I have not.
(Nov. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'll check it out.

Noice.
You can sub if you want to.
New videos will come out on the weekend
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:12 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: You can sub if you want to.

you got subed
(Nov. 20, 2020  12:51 AM)danjain0527 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:12 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: You can sub if you want to.

you got subed

Thanks
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:25 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Hi! I have a youtube channel called djbeyz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cyNShIsFJg is the link to my first vid. Check it out!

I subbed. Also, there is someone named UnionDragon13. I’m wondering if that’s someone in your relationship or contact.
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:25 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Hi! I have a youtube channel called djbeyz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cyNShIsFJg is the link to my first vid. Check it out!

I subbed. Also, there is someone named UnionDragon13. I’m wondering if that’s someone in your relationship or contact.

Nope. I have no idea who they are.
I'm aiming for at least 20 subs so if you are intersted, please sub!

Should I do a Jet Wyvern unboxing?
I might watch if you ain't begging for likes or subs, as many people do
I changed my name to TheAceDragonBlader because djbeyz is too confusing for other channels.

(Mar. 03, 2021  3:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I might watch if you ain't begging for likes or subs, as many people do

I mean I want more subs, but I'm not begging for them. (mostly.)
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I might watch if you ain't begging for likes or subs, as many people do

Can you sub?
(Mar. 08, 2021  11:32 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:

Can you sub?

Now that you ask, no. So unless I am really impressed with your channel, no way.
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:37 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  11:32 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can you sub?

Now that you ask, no. So unless I am really impressed with your channel, no way.

Ummmm, ok?
(Mar. 09, 2021  1:35 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:37 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Now that you ask, no. So unless I am really impressed with your channel, no way.

Ummmm, ok?

Yes. Don't act like this is random. You're the one who brought it up.
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  1:35 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Ummmm, ok?

Lmao I say that all the time peeps come on my channel asking for subs i just say no if you have good content you get subs! no good? no subs.
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Yes. Don't act like this is random. You're the one who brought it up.

Lmao I say that all the time peeps come on my channel asking for subs i just say no if you have good content you get subs! no good? no subs.

That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Some channels have great content but take a long time to get subs. Some channels gain thousands of subs in months by getting really lucky, everyone else has to claw their way up. Lol I’m being overdramatic.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Lmao I say that all the time peeps come on my channel asking for subs i just say no if you have good content you get subs! no good? no subs.

That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Some channels have great content but take a long time to get subs. Some channels gain thousands of subs in months by getting really lucky, everyone else has to claw their way up. Lol I’m being overdramatic.

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Lmao I say that all the time peeps come on my channel asking for subs i just say no if you have good content you get subs! no good? no subs.

Yeah, No I don't care Not gonna sub if you Beg
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:07 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Some channels have great content but take a long time to get subs. Some channels gain thousands of subs in months by getting really lucky, everyone else has to claw their way up. Lol I’m being overdramatic.

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Some channels have great content but take a long time to get subs. Some channels gain thousands of subs in months by getting really lucky, everyone else has to claw their way up. Lol I’m being overdramatic.

Yeah, No I don't care Not gonna sub if you Beg
I guess that's true. People shouldn't beg.
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  1:35 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Ummmm, ok?

Ok I have some good video ideas Smile

I'm not begging. I know I hardly upload and my videos are a bit bland, but I am making better ones.