The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: you really compare a supernatural series to a series that was made to be more normal?  obviously the supernatural is going to be dangerous , dark and have characters who are op that's why it's supernatural . burst is supposed to reflect real life setting it's supposed to be more realistic you don't see 11 years old kids running around to make lion gale force wall or starblast attack have the power to destroyed mountains . beyblade has reapeted the whole beys are supernatural nonsense twice it was time to do something fresh something different and that's burst it was never meant to be like the original or metal saga, they needed to attract new audience new faces . like these series in their own universe characters are strong or for some op and bladers use more tactics instead of almost always rely on super powers to win.  you guys should stop doing the let me compare burst with metal saga or originals series cause their entirely different.
You finally figured it out. This was my point, the problem with burst is it is made to be more normal. This makes everything worse.

Burst is far from “normal.” You have kids skipping school, spinning tops that can create tornadoes, spinning tops that can shatter 20 feet stadiums (not the exact measurements, but they are massive), Aiga breaking his headbands and having his hair stick out, Lui’s fire hair, Free lifting massive boulders at a young age, and so much more. In truth burst just has overall weaker characters, but this doesn’t mean more normalcy.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)bladekid Wrote: You finally figured it out. This was my point, the problem with burst is it is made to be more normal. This makes everything worse.

Burst is far from “normal.” You have kids skipping school, spinning tops that can create tornadoes, spinning tops that can shatter 20 feet stadiums (not the exact measurements, but they are massive), Aiga breaking his headbands and having his hair stick out, Lui’s fire hair, Free lifting massive boulders at a young age, and so much more. In truth burst just has overall weaker characters, but this doesn’t mean more normalcy.

at least the first season was normal, I think they were aiming for a more "normal" beyblade series but when they saw that the more supernatural ones were doing more success he slowly changed it in the middle of the god series
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Burst is far from “normal.” You have kids skipping school, spinning tops that can create tornadoes, spinning tops that can shatter 20 feet stadiums (not the exact measurements, but they are massive), Aiga breaking his headbands and having his hair stick out, Lui’s fire hair, Free lifting massive boulders at a young age, and so much more. In truth burst just has overall weaker characters, but this doesn’t mean more normalcy.

at least the first season was normal, I think they were aiming for a more "normal" beyblade series but when they saw that the more supernatural ones were doing more success he slowly changed it in the middle of the god series

The first season was kind of normal, but it still retains supernatural elements such as bey spirits and control over a beyblade.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: at least the first season was normal, I think they were aiming for a more "normal" beyblade series but when they saw that the more supernatural ones were doing more success he slowly changed it in the middle of the god series

The first season was kind of normal, but it still retains supernatural elements such as bey spirits and control over a beyblade.

I know but It was more normal than any other series
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: you really compare a supernatural series to a series that was made to be more normal?  obviously the supernatural is going to be dangerous , dark and have characters who are op that's why it's supernatural . burst is supposed to reflect real life setting it's supposed to be more realistic you don't see 11 years old kids running around to make lion gale force wall or starblast attack have the power to destroyed mountains . beyblade has reapeted the whole beys are supernatural nonsense twice it was time to do something fresh something different and that's burst it was never meant to be like the original or metal saga, they needed to attract new audience new faces . like these series in their own universe characters are strong or for some op and bladers use more tactics instead of almost always rely on super powers to win.  you guys should stop doing the let me compare burst with metal saga or originals series cause their entirely different.
You finally figured it out. This was my point, the problem with burst is it is made to be more normal. This makes everything worse.

that's not the problem with burst it's you who Doesnt like it the problem applies to fans who like metal saga or the original not for the for new Face and mew audiences that comes with burst  .

(Nov. 09, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:13 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: you really compare a supernatural series to a series that was made to be more normal?  obviously the supernatural is going to be dangerous , dark and have characters who are op that's why it's supernatural . burst is supposed to reflect real life setting it's supposed to be more realistic you don't see 11 years old kids running around to make lion gale force wall or starblast attack have the power to destroyed mountains . beyblade has reapeted the whole beys are supernatural nonsense twice it was time to do something fresh something different and that's burst it was never meant to be like the original or metal saga to attract new audience new faces . like these series in their own universe characters are strong or for some op and bladers use more tactics instead of almost always rely on super powers to win.  you guys should stop doing the let me compare burst with metal saga or originals series cause their entirely different.

Burst is nowhere near to realistic just saying. The power scaling is just lower

hence why I said it supposed to be more like real life it still apply you still don't see literally bey split the ocean or summon real light or fire.  of course theirs bound to things that makes you go what . it's an anime but compare to the old series burst is the closet to normal
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:27 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)bladekid Wrote: You finally figured it out. This was my point, the problem with burst is it is made to be more normal. This makes everything worse.

that's not the problem with burst it's you who Doesnt like it the problem applies to fans who like metal saga or the original not for the for new Face and mew audiences that comes with burst  .

(Nov. 09, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Burst is nowhere near to realistic just saying. The power scaling is just lower

hence why I said it supposed to be more like real life it still apply you still don't see literally bey split the ocean or summon real light or fire.  of course theirs bound to things that makes you go what . it's an anime but compare to the old series burst is the closet to normal

But when you say that the series was made to be more normal it’s simply not true as it’s just as far fetched as the other series (mainly due to the numerous happening that wouldn’t possible in the real world).
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:27 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: that's not the problem with burst it's you who Doesnt like it the problem applies to fans who like metal saga or the original not for the for new Face and mew audiences that comes with burst  .

But when you say that the series was made to be more normal it’s simply not true as it’s just as far fetched as the other series (mainly due to the numerous happening that wouldn’t possible in the real world).

it was made to be normal what I said still stands again you don't see 11 years old kids destroyed the world theirs more normal things then not normal thing are is legit God burst is as a sport which it is in real life while metal quickly goes to world ending scenario   . do you think burst isn't normal compare to metal saga or the original ? the answer is yes that already make burst more normal it's more realistic yea you can find a few not normal thing but guess what metal saga and the original is 90% not realistic
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But when you say that the series was made to be more normal it’s simply not true as it’s just as far fetched as the other series (mainly due to the numerous happening that wouldn’t possible in the real world).

it was made to be normal what I said still stands again you don't see 11 years old kids destroyed the world theirs more normal things then not normal thing are is legit God burst is as a sport which it is in real life while metal quickly goes to world ending scenario   . do you think burst isn't normal compare to metal saga or the original ? the answer is yes that already make burst more normal it's more realistic yea you can find a few not normal thing but guess what metal saga and the original is 90% not realistic

So you’re saying having kids in psychological experiments without going to jail, talking to toys, having toys as a sport, kids doing weird things while playing with their toys is all normal? The rest I agree with, just not when you say it’s made normal.
Burst is dangerous but no where near as MFB or Bakuten Shoot
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: it was made to be normal what I said still stands again you don't see 11 years old kids destroyed the world theirs more normal things then not normal thing are is legit God burst is as a sport which it is in real life while metal quickly goes to world ending scenario   . do you think burst isn't normal compare to metal saga or the original ? the answer is yes that already make burst more normal it's more realistic yea you can find a few not normal thing but guess what metal saga and the original is 90% not realistic

So you’re saying having kids in psychological experiments without going to jail, talking to toys, having toys as a sport, kids doing weird things while playing with their toys is all normal? The rest I agree with, just not when you say it’s made normal.

you really don't get the part that burst is more normal than metal saga and original and completely missed the word its SUPPOSED huh despite I wrote it . wait you have never seen kids play with their toys while talking to them ? you never seen kids trying to be like Batman or superman while playing with their action figures the even have commercial kids talking to their toys little girls talking and playing with their Barbies? that's a normal thing for kids thats why their kids the only difference is beys are spinning tops . and once again yea you'll find things that will make say what obviously but it doesn't change the fact that burst is the most normal out all the series .
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  2:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So you’re saying having kids in psychological experiments without going to jail, talking to toys, having toys as a sport, kids doing weird things while playing with their toys is all normal? The rest I agree with, just not when you say it’s made normal.

you really don't get the part that burst is more normal than metal saga and original and completely missed the word its SUPPOSED huh despite I wrote it . wait you have never seen kids play with their toys while talking to them ? you never seen kids trying to be like Batman or superman while playing with their action figures the even have commercial kids talking to their toys little girls talking and playing with their Barbies? that's a normal thing for kids thats why their kids the only difference is beys are spinning tops . and once again yea you'll find things that will make say what obviously but it doesn't change the fact that burst is the most normal out all the series .

I agree that it’s the most normal out of the series, I was just disagreeing with it being made normal (not more normal compared to previous sagas, but in general)
That time when Harry could have fallen down the stairs
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time when Harry could have fallen down the stairs

Harry is immortal and have the power of not feeling pain
he is a saint and he was the one that created gravity
the real world rules (or anime rules) dont apply to him
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time when Harry could have fallen down the stairs

Harry is immortal and have the power of not feeling pain

He is just a little hedgheog
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Harry is immortal and have the power of not feeling pain

He is just a little hedgheog

no, he is the most powerfull character, he is in the same rank as God
and he have all the useful superpowers and never lost a battle
God sent him to calm Lain down because Lain is always angry
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is just a little hedgheog

no, he is the most powerfull character, he is in the same rank as God
and he have all the useful superpowers and never lost a battle
God sent him to calm Lain down because Lain is always angry

Proof lol
im not surprised if their is a harry cult
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: im not surprised if their is a harry cult

maybe
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but remember in Burst God when Shu vanished? A minor going missing in a foreign country is freakin' scary. A minor going missing in Mexico, with the cartels and human trafficking... Good Lord, how dark do we want to go here?
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:06 AM)Cat Wrote: I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but remember in Burst God when Shu vanished? A minor going missing in a foreign country is freakin' scary. A minor going missing in Mexico, with the cartels and human trafficking... Good Lord, how dark do we want to go here?

oof I remember that moment now
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:06 AM)Cat Wrote: I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but remember in Burst God when Shu vanished?   A minor going missing in a foreign country is freakin' scary.   A minor going missing in Mexico, with the cartels and human trafficking...  Good Lord, how dark do we want to go here?

I mean, its not like anyone knew. He didn't just vanish from Japan, he was specially drafted to blade at the prestigious Raging Bulls, then he was manipulated to go to the Shady Underground Hardcore Blading Ring after everyone thought he was just chilling at the Bulls. Also the whole illegal experiments done on him, bladers being worked past their point of pain, Theodore do be an evil dude.
What about the battle on episode 33 in Sparking when Shu and Lane faced off. Because of that strong wind both of their beys could have hit them in the face.
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What about the battle on episode 33 in Sparking when Shu and Lane faced off. Because of that strong wind both of their beys could have hit them in the face.

that be a bit farfetched, but when lane was blown like ten feet into the metal pole...

how is his spine NOT broken
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What about the battle on episode 33 in Sparking when Shu and Lane faced off. Because of that strong wind both of their beys could have hit them in the face.

that be a bit farfetched, but when lane was blown like ten feet into the metal pole...

how is his spine NOT broken

lol. Harry wasnt there to save him cause he hates him