33.33%
Good
8.33%
Ok
4.17%
pretty bad
6.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
1. I wouldn't think of a tower to be 105, I was thinking more 240!
2. A tower doesn't sound like an attack type.
ok i'll change it to stamina
Ha, I was thinking defence with an attack type quality that you'll see when you read it.

Chapter 4 out!
When I first thought of this story I just thought the title was a cool concept. Then I though "Carp! how the hell am I going to get that title into the story?" Well here it is.
"We are the World Spinners"
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:03 AM)RowDog Wrote: I also need mammoths blader and his/her details. That bey can go in the Arctic team.
Blader name: Matthew Breakal. ( But everyone calls him matty B).
Blader details: He is 17 and was rased in an orphanage. When he was 13 he ran away from the orphanage and lived with a couple of his friends in the Arctic. He has a very serious nature and is an unbelievable defence blader.
Special move: Avalanche stampede.
(Jun. 16, 2011  8:14 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: THIS IS A AWESOME STORY its awesome i added backround music while reading if anyone cares like the original beyblade adding Music This is truly awesome if anyone cares heres the Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBrmgDpi2I

OK why does everybody have the Hoobastank song out of control? was it only just discovered i known this song for 3 years!
nice story and I have a character for you:

Country Character is from: Algeria
Name:faissal
Personality: a bit strange and
Bey : metal wheel:Green clear wheel:Fox spin track:eeg145(eternal engine gear 145 more info )
performance tip:MQ2(metal quake [version 2)

Bey Type: stamina
Special Move: hunt(engine gear kicks in and blade jumps landing on opponent causing damage to the face bolt)

Physical Description:
eeg145:eeg145(eternal engine gear ) because it is about time, it is eternal because it can be solar powered with the part that attaches to the performance tip being motorized, I want it to be 145 so it is not completely unbeatable.
MQ2 looks like this:[Image: Capture-1.png]
fox looks like it has two foxes ears poking out
and green looks very round with two small blades and also this wheel is very thick.
Nice story dude, this is cool. Gj.
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:00 AM)XwailingX Wrote: Hey great story, great detail and extensive storyline...
Anyway, can I give a character?
Name and Gender: Kyle Saavedra
BeyConfusedcourge Castor DF145EWD
Face Motif: Castor,a scarred face with 3 swords in the background. Castor is the other half of the Gemini twins. The other being Pollux
Clear Wheel: Castor, Has a rugged square-like perimeter. Colored Black with white decals.There are 4 blades along the border of the Castor Clear Wheel.
Metal Wheel: Scourge, Has two semi-circular sides with 3 bumps on each side and it has 2 Larger Bumps like in the Mercury Metal

Bey Type: Stamina

Special Moves: Scourge's Conviction,Ancient Storm
Scourge's Conviction: Castor will be covered in a sharp aura and then hits the other bey with blinding speed. Castor goes uncontrollable after the attack
Ancient Storm: Castor makes a storm that will slash the other bey multiple times

Personality: Hardworking, Humble, Passionate about his goals,dependable,even though he's Filipino,he speaks great English
Physical Desc.: Has Black hair,Dark Brown eyes, Tanned complexion but not very brown,wears a Blue T-Shirt and white Camo pants. Wears sandals.

Yep that's about it
Ok,I think you should not accept character requests(if you don't have enough characters,ignore it.).
Once you start Character Requests,Those members just keep on sending requests like shotguns,
shooting every story like mad.(Some character requests I have seen for many times.)
Please,if you want your character enter someone's story, please make some new characters or it will make readers sick.
Heh, you should totally use this song for your story, i was just finding songs to use in my story when i found this and thought it would be perfect for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=049mfd8bP...re=related
When is the next chapter? XD
whens chapter 5?
character request
Country:Not on a team but one of the best unknown bladers in USA
Name:Unknown when first met but they learn his name is John Jones
Bey:Metal Fox GB145 WDS
WDS is Wide Defence with a sharp tip and made of metal
Bey typeTongue_outerfect Balance of Stamina and Defence
PersonalityConfusedhy Unless they dont know my true identity
Physical:red hair has a mullet Sweatpants and sleeveless tee and Nikes when not hiding when i am hiding i wear a trench coat over that and a black ski mask and hat
character request
Country:Not on a team but one of the best unknown bladers in USA
Name:Unknown when first met but they learn his name is John Jones
Bey:Metal Fox GB145 WDS
WDS is Wide Defence with a sharp tip and made of metal
Bey typeTongue_outerfect Balance of Stamina and Defence
PersonalityConfusedhy Unless they dont know my true identity
Physical:red hair has a mullet Sweatpants and sleeveless tee and Nikes when not hiding when i am hiding i wear a trench coat over that and a black ski mask and hat
Awsome make another chapter plz!!!
Character request.
I really don't care about the details or how you fit him in but you need a character called Oakley Shpilkus.
(Nice story by the way.Tongue_out_wink)
Character request.
Name: Tyler Anderson.
Bey: Slash Fossa SW105 WS (SW105=swipe wing 105. A spin track like 2 WA130 put together. WS=wicked speed. A flat performance tip that travels at insane speed.
Personality: Tyler is extremely competitive and hates losing! He's around 14 (The rest you can figger out).
Appearance: Tyler is about 5 foot with a pretty tank build. He has blue contacts but his eyes are actually brown. He has white hair that is spiked out in all directions and always wears jeans and a T with a rude slogan.
Oakley Shpilkus should have twin brothers named Dafty and Banjo Shpilkus. They should be the Aussie team!
Sorry, already have a complete Aussie team not to mention none of your characters have really aussie names (let alone real names or at least ones I haven't heard of). And don't SPAM the thread with that name.

Sorry guys for the really, really, really, really long wait. I have put in a deadline even though I really don't like the deadline and probably will tend to break it due to the overwhelming amount of popularity. I hope to get the next chapter up today and if not it will be up tomorrow but I have had a few other things I had to do before this story.
doesnt matter take your time by the way great story
listen to aqua roxas, but don't be too long.(Ω Gravy is losing patients).Wink
Chapter Five is up YIPEE! Thanks for bearing with me guys, it can take a while. Now enjoy the pizza.
hah nice work bro
during the blade acer move you shouldn't really kinda say that they were steel, cuz in the anime, it's more of the beast inside doing it than the actual physical bey.

good work, keep it up