33.33%
Good
8.33%
Ok
4.17%
pretty bad
6.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
You love those characters don't you? The teams are supposed to be composed of three bladers but you can choose one of them to be a lone blader if you want. I'll use all the characters though but I am unsure if I will get to all the beyblade second forms. And do you know that ninjas and samurais come from Japan?
Yes, I know that Ninjas and Samurais come from Japan, i am literate!!!!Smile so yeah, and also, just leave out Rez, I really dont need him, as Izuma doubles as an attacker and a defender, and also, these are only single form beyblades....Smile
how about killer pizza p145 rf ( p stands for pepperoni LOL jks )
Could you add my dream bey.
Avalanche Mammoth R145RB (RB=rubber ball)
Defence bey.
Also one of your Italian bladers should be insane and chuck frequent spazzes. (It needs some humourConfused). The crazy one should definitely be an attack blader and his bey should be Jaw Puma WA130R2F or something like that?
I also need mammoths blader and his/her details. That bey can go in the Arctic team.
Hey great story, great detail and extensive storyline...
Anyway, can I give a character?
Name and Gender: Kyle Saavedra,Male
BeyConfusedcourge Castor DF145EWD
Face Motif: Castor,a scarred face with 3 swords in the background. Castor is the other half of the Gemini twins. The other being Pollux
Clear Wheel: Castor, Has a rugged square-like perimeter. Colored Black with white decals.There are 4 blades along the border of the Castor Clear Wheel.
Metal Wheel: Scourge, Has two semi-circular sides with 3 bumps on each side and it has 2 Larger Bumps like in the Mercury Metal

Bey Type: Stamina

Special Moves: Scourge's Conviction,Ancient Storm
Scourge's Conviction: Castor will be covered in a sharp aura and then hits the other bey with blinding speed. Castor goes uncontrollable after the attack
Ancient Storm: Castor makes a storm that will slash the other bey multiple times

Personality: Hardworking, Humble, Passionate about his goals,dependable,even though he's Filipino,he speaks great English
Physical Desc.: Has Black hair,Dark Brown eyes, Tanned complexion but not very brown,wears a Blue T-Shirt and white Camo pants. Wears sandals.

Yep that's about it
NameConfusedteve Teller
Male
BeyConfusedand Tortoise SAS145 TS
Bey typeGrinefense
Special moveConfusedand tornado, Age attack
Personality:Loyal and friendly, cool
Physical desc:Blonde, wears no shirt, shorts, abbs, Sandles, usualy has a surf board.
Name and Gender: Tumaini Wangai, Male
Bey: Blaze Tiger 110R2F
Bey Type: Attack
Special Move: Solar Bite: The sun appears under the opposing beyblade and blasts a large ray up, burning the other beyblade. Then, the Tiger beast comes out, leaps at the opposing beyblade and bites it, causing an explosion that knocks out the opposing bey and destroys the stadium.
Bio: Was 6 years old when his father, an amazing blader, died right in front of him from an evil beyblade power. He was on the ground, dying, when he gave Tumaini Blaze Tiger and the Bracelet of the Sun. The Bracelet of the Sun is a braclet that is carved with the sun and mysterious writing that glow orange when he does his special move. He never takes it off. His father then said "Take these. Protect our people. You are our last hope...". He then closed his eyes and died. From then on, Tumaini vowed to never lose with Blaze Tiger and to always protect his people from evil.
Personality: Protecting, serious, will do anything to protect Tiger, mysterious
Physical Description: Long black hair, very very tanned skin, war paint on face, white tank top, white shorts and dirty sandals.
Remember if you make a new part could you describe it a little and especially mention if you have made a new spin track or tip what it stands for. Special move description could also help.
A lot of similiar looking characters, long hair and tan.
Currently more focused on Italiano bladers as that is the first destination.
Awesome well written friend
Really need some italian bladers now guys or I might just start somewhere else. Anyone want to start somewhere different?
Just start anywhere, the story is controlled by THE AUTHOR, not the readers AKA the Writer controls the readers
Name: Giuseppe Lombardi
Beyblade: Wooden Gondola R230(Row 230) C(Curve)
Beyblade Type: Balance
Personality: Hardworking, Quiet, Mischievous
Description: Black hair, tan skin, wears baggy clothes, old shoes
Name: Hero Dentron
Bey: Death Excalibur TH170PD
Bey description:
Looks: he has red hair, wears a sleeveless shirt with a red jacket around it. he wears red jogging shoes.

special moves: flame Excalibur(flame erupts from the ground, while excalibur charges in)

hope this helps!
@ Draco, you are probably right.

@ Naitrax, a Boat? Sounds like a weird beyblade.

@ DX, really corny first name which I have never heard anyone called 'Hero'. Walking doen the street "oh, hi Hero!". Doesn't work. Also the idea for the bey is good, but the location is bad. It would have to be in a European country as Excalibur never got to the United States, but perhaps England would best suit the beyblade.

I know you guys are all trying hard and I do not mean to put anyone down but this is just what I think.
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: @ Draco, you are probably right.

@ DX, really corny first name which I have never heard anyone called 'Hero'. Walking doen the street "oh, hi Hero!". Doesn't work. Also the idea for the bey is good, but the location is bad. It would have to be in a European country as Excalibur never got to the United States, but perhaps England would best suit the beyblade.

I know you guys are all trying hard and I do not mean to put anyone down but this is just what I think.
A gondola is a Italian Boat, sometimes used in Venice
Nice story! you have excellent writing skills keep it up Grin
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:43 AM)Naitrax Wrote: A gondola is a Italian Boat, sometimes used in Venice
I know that (because I did a little research on it just then) but still, it doesn't sound to intimidating. It is like a love boat. It could at least be a giant ship with rows of cannons. See what I am getting at?
Your, story has really taken off, great job! And a great story!
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:43 AM)Naitrax Wrote:

you may change it however you want... but he is 100% corny....
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:15 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:43 AM)Naitrax Wrote:

you may change it however you want... but he is 100% corny....

I know this is offtopic but who do you mean by 100% corny. me or Hero (your character)
how about (this is not a joke) Leaning Pisa 105 R2F
His person can be the crazy attack blader
Great story i have a character request
Name-Nicholas
Gender-Male
Country-Greece
Bey-Whirlpool Poseidon T105 r2f
Facebolt-The facebolt depicts a trident surrounded by a whirlpool
Energy Ring-The energy ring looks like three tridents shaped into a triangle
Fusion Wheel-The fusion wheel is shaped like a whirlpool surrounded by waves
Spin Track-The track has three small tridents sticking out of it
Type-Attack
Special Moves Golden Trident and Whirlpool Destruction
Golden Trident-the tridents on its spin track grow and it smashes into the opponents bey(the tridents stay big until the battle ends)
Whirlpool Destruction-it creates a Whirlpool that pulls in the opponents bey then it attacks it with its tridents
Age-12
desription-blonde hair green shirt blue and black jacket blue jeans and black shoes he is a very strong blader who has been defeated he found whirlpool poseidon T105 r2f lying on the beach one day and pleged to become the number 1 bey blader in greece one day.
THIS IS A AWESOME STORY its awesome i added backround music while reading if anyone cares like the original beyblade adding Music This is truly awesome if anyone cares heres the Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBrmgDpi2I
Ok i'll do the crazy attack guy
Name: Luigi
Bey: Leaning Pisa LT200 SD LT200 is Leaning tower it is like 230 but with rings around it
Type: Stamina
Special move: Falling Crusher, the Leaning tower shows up and falls on to the opponets bey
Description: Hair is messed up green eyes Pointy nose goofy grin very pale wears hippie colours has lip peircing
Personality: Talks very fast easily scared makes hilarious jokes use his special move alot no chit chat just blade