The Wilderness Quakes - Story - Not Accepting Characters ATM

Poll: Should I spend longer on a battle scene? (It's harder to express) - This means same amount of content on everything else, but longer to put out Chapters.

Definitely! Grin
50.00%
Spend your similar time. Smile
50.00%
Spent Shorter! Crying (Don't pick me!)
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Thanks so much for the positive feedback, I just came back from paintballing and did an unboxing video so i'm kind of knackered. I'm eager to get some of Chapter 3 done however.

@ TheFusionRuler Have a read of the start of Chapter 3, Mario stays!

OK going to try and finish Chapter 4 in under 3,000 words.

that was before you posted chapter 3 really awesome
(Feb. 14, 2011  7:12 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Thanks so much for the positive feedback, I just came back from paintballing and did an unboxing video so i'm kind of knackered. I'm eager to get some of Chapter 3 done however.

@ TheFusionRuler Have a read of the start of Chapter 3, Mario stays!

OK going to try and finish Chapter 4 in under 3,000 words.

that was before you posted chapter 3 really awesome
No I edited that post after I started some.
oh Ok cool, also if you want any more characters i could give you a few more (I have tons in my head.. and no not all of them are funny!!)
Can someone please read this story?! There is so much effort in here, yet so little response.
Chapter 4 will be here after some Basalt testing.
...I love this....its better than any other story ive read
(Off-topic...i pmed ya Smile )
Kevin hurry up and finish chapter 4.
Stop rushing me, huge iGCSE's coming up. I must prioritize. Sorry my few fans that are eager to keep reading.
Oh. I didn't know, sorry.
Well I would if you finished chapter 4 -.-
You love your alliteration lol. Sometimes I think its overused because you emphasise everything and I struggle to determine what you actually want to convey.
Will carry on by the end of this week - My Easter holiday is coming to an end therefore there's no need to PM me asking for when and what - You know who you are Confused

Character requests will come back soon.
Despite the lacking of people at all caring for my long in category story; I have decided to carry on working on this story and finish Chapter 4.
yo about you maybe make it a bit shorter but orther than that its pretty good so can i be in the story can i be this old man but when he beyblade he turns into a child called ryo with his bey cyberdramon (like you can see i love digimon)
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:46 PM)narutro man z Wrote: yo about you maybe make it a bit shorter but orther than that its pretty good so can i be in the story can i be this old man but when he beyblade he turns into a child called ryo with his bey cyberdramon (like you can see i love digimon)
Read title, not accepting at the moment, sorry we will be later.

No I won't make it shorter, if people are put off/are too lazy to read all of it, it's not the story for them.
Can you reserve place for me please!
oh srry i just put it in a programe and it readed it to me its great so yeah im lazy Wink
plz plz plz make new part
can u reserve a place for me if u can
SO AWESOME!!! Your battle scenes are so damn amazing man!!!