The Ultimate Gravity Perseus Thread (As An Attack Type)

Here's the results to Corey's combo... I gotta say, IDK what went wrong but I didnt get good results...
MF Gravity Perseus R145CS vs MF Earth (Mold 1) Bull GB145WB
I don't really get it either.

I get 80%+ win rates against defense and stamina combinations with that combo.

My percentages drop against attack types, but against the other two it is very strong..
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:13 AM)Corey Wrote: I don't really get it either.

My percentages drop against attack types, but against the other two it is very strong..

hmmm what was the condition of your CS?
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:54 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:43 AM)Skori Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:22 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Yah it wasn't realized fully yet but man this thing packs a punch. Counter mode works especially well. I think this combo has the potential to be top tier. Ima test what else gravity is good for.
Tested your combo out; not bad! Keep in mind that my Rubber Flat is very worn down, but I can usually still get a decent flower pattern out of it when Banking at full power.

vs. MF-H Earth (Mold 1) Bull C145WB
Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10)

vs. MF-H Earth (Mold 1) Bull GB145WB
Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10, with 1 tie)
Hey thanks for testing this out. I tried it with a mint R2F and man it was do or die... crazy. anyways I think it will be awsome with a "perfect" condition RF (not mint, not too worn). Again I appreciate your tests skori!

EDIT: would these results make this combo top-tier?
I got even better results with a worn-down R2F. KO'd Earth Bull almost every time.

I can't decide if I like this combo more with a 145 or R145 Track. Either way, it really packs a punch. I encourage others to try it out.
When battle with LDrago,Perseus win 7 round,and LDrago win 3,edit that please.
im interested in buying this bey anyone know the bey numer>.>or if its one bey or is this bey a customization of two blades so would i need to buy 2 beys to make this bey
It's 3 beys, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Rock Giraffe R145WB and Storm Pegasis 105RF
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:31 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Fairly new. Only used it for a few rounds of testing Quetz 90CS.

My video: MF Gravity Perseus R145CS vs MF Pisces GB145WB

It did well with MF / CS for me..
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:40 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:31 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Fairly new. Only used it for a few rounds of testing Quetz 90CS.

My video: MF Gravity Perseus R145CS vs MF Pisces GB145WB

It did well with MF / CS for me..
Added video to first post. nice vid I will test this out again.

oh and was it in counter mode?
It was in counter in my video, yes.
Tried MF Gravity Perseus R145R2F Counter mode Right spin. The MF negates recoil while still maintaining attack power. Will post test results when I have time.
That sounds promising.

I still need to get my hands on an R2f. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of new customs..
More results added... does not fail to impress me. I will test out corey's custom again and another with R2F.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:45 AM)Corey Wrote: That sounds promising.

I still need to get my hands on an R2f. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of new customs..

Tests results are up with MF and R2F.
Updated results; turns out my earth was mold 2 not mold 1
Added momo's results
NEW VIDEO!
MF Gravity Perseus R145R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMgFnZ8qCE
Should RF be mint? Has anyone tried using Gravity Perseus AD145R2f worn?
i havent.. i really really need rf to make good attack types so i made a plan.......

Im going to chop my rsf so it turns into a really short RF!!!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:14 PM)Starbreaker Wrote: i havent.. i really really need rf to make good attack types so i made a plan.......

Which is a WBO illegal modification.

I must say as soon as Gravity came out, I have been using MF-H Gravity Perseus R145RF ever since to win in tournaments.

RF Mint doesn't hold the sliding shoot pattern well, it wanders off after 2+ hits into circling the tornado ridge. A partially worn RF can do the sliding shoot consistently throughout the battle if at perfect wearness along with a correct sliding shoot/banking.

Also AD145 is not great merged with Gravity Perseus for the purpose of high collision in particles with any combination seen; it seems the best 145-height "stamina" track however.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:14 PM)Starbreaker Wrote: i havent.. i really really need rf to make good attack types so i made a plan.......

Isn't that a bit extreme? You can just buy separate parts on overpriced toywiz.com
You can just use CS for now, when you get it anyway...
What about the reshuffle set gravity attack wheel?
was there any testing for it at all? (if so give me a link to the thread plz)
I get the best results at the CH120 Height. I even get better results than Lightning L-Drago. It is the emperor of all beys.

Example: MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF
Has there been tests on which spin is better for Gravity?
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:06 PM)samueldl722 Wrote: Has there been tests on which spin is better for Gravity?
There are tests...you just have to look for them and analyze the results for yourself.

You did not have to revive this thread just for that one question.