The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

Considering this thread speaks on how 85 kills 230, I would like to post results with another combo.

MF-H Killer Bull 85FS vs. Earth Aquario 230WD (MINT AND LAUNCHED NORMALLY)
Killer: 9/10 (one KO occured which I should not have added otherwise it would have received 100% win rate)
230: 1/10 (Due to KO)
im with fisherman i stick to fyouurs vids hes my good friend maybe you have a diffrenet launch style?
Did you read the whole thread?

It's already been established that Bluezee's results come from his launch style. And SSJfisherman has changed his views since the first few posts.
This is how I lost to Sky Prince in the last tournament. He used this or like, a 90 track. Either way, it beat me and I couldn't believe it.

Okay, you know what, I think all of these comments about Bluezee's launch style being the deal breaker is a bunch of bull. If it's because he can make a WD move differently, then the 230 combo should be doing the same.

That's it, I've had it. Bluezee, meet you at your house after school tomorrow.
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This is how I lost to Sky Prince in the last tournament. He used this or like, a 90 track. Either way, it beat me and I couldn't believe it.

Okay, you know what, I think all of these comments about Bluezee's launch style being the deal breaker is a bunch of bull. If it's because he can make a WD move differently, then the 230 combo should be doing the same.

Sounds good to me. I was told not to shoot the 230 combo like I usually shoot . Thats pretty much why it can not move. As for how Sky did it, he used 100 against you, not 90. He used it on me and lost too. But I will be ready tomorrow=).
just one thing, can you people at least wait until i've had a part for a while before it gets outclassed? lol
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:26 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: just one thing, can you people at least wait until i've had a part for a while before it gets outclassed? lol

I know your pain man lol. But I will say this, no part is ever truly outclassed IMO. It is just a matter of now applying it in a different way to bring it back up to or even further beyond the parts that have taken its place.
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This is how I lost to Sky Prince in the last tournament. He used this or like, a 90 track. Either way, it beat me and I couldn't believe it.

Sounds good to me. I was told not to shoot the 230 combo like I usually shoot . Thats pretty much why it can not move. As for how Sky did it, he used 100 against you, not 90. He used it on me and lost too. But I will be ready tomorrow=).
Okay, so what time is good for you to test? It takes me four hours from MA to get to NJ so I gotta know now.
Talk about that in private messages ...
Not sure if anyone try this but why don't you use a metal face bolt on it(MF(any kind) earth aquario/bull 230wd). It might help it balance more. But it might give it lest stamina.
Would 230 still lose if it battled against something like burn aquario 100 WD/SD
wow intresting results, so power don't matter?
Pikachu0909- that would do nothing. Weight distributed near the outside will give it more stamina than weight on the inside.

GalaxyFlare- it depends. Bluezee can beat a 230 stamina, but many others can't.
But there's also MF-L Flame Bull 230 CS which will be a lot more difficult to take down with a ltsc. Heck, I don't even think that combo can even be taken down with a ltsc.

stevebak- very few people have gotten the same results, so it can't really be said exactly how, but it still can be done.
if he did put bull and metal face the resuts should be different, the metal face holds the tower straight right?
@SSJfisherman- The results would change. Thats like say nothing would happen if you take a MF off an attack type bey.
do you think that 90 could destabilize aswell
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:56 PM)JJsonickid Wrote: do you think that 90 could destabilize aswell

Depends how you launch it. Thats why not all people win using 230 against 85.
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:01 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote: @SSJfisherman- The results would change. Thats like say nothing would happen if you take a MF off an attack type bey.

By "it would do nothing", I meant- it would do nothing That would improve results
Quick Bluezee, try 230SD vs 85WD (85WD Launched in Special Way). I guarantee you 230 will still win, it seems SD works better on taller heights Grin

Just a theory...
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:29 AM)Mc Snow Wrote: Quick Bluezee, try 230SD vs 85WD (85WD Launched in Special Way). I guarantee you 230 will still win, it seems SD works better on taller heights Grin

Just a theory...

Actuallly.... SD works amazing on lower heights, Whilst WD works better on taller heights.
we dont really have any evidence for either case that i know of
How about
【Pegasus 230WD】

Pegasus have a special shape to attack lower Beyblade.
Great force attack Metal Wheel.
Try earth bull 85 wd vs Burn bull 230 wd
I think Burn will win.
Also Burn bull 85 wd vs Earth bull 230 wd
I think Earth Loses.
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:01 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Try earth bull 85 wd vs Burn bull 230 wd
I think Burn will win.

I will indeed test this. From my previous testing, Burn falls victim to the same issue.
Blue, why is your WDs seem (kinda) aggresive.