Aug

The Spring Loaded SAVIOR!

Austin, Texas
Tournament Results
Oak Brook Park
16900 Morgan Hill Trail
  We will meet under the pavilion. All battles will take place there.
10:00 AM. on 08/14/2021
Hosted by
  USN
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid-19 Regulations:
  • Always wear a mask.

• If you are feeling sick then stay home and protect everybody else.

• Stay 6 feet away from other participants unless launching.

• Avoid all physical contact.

• Do not let others touch your Beyblades or launchers.

• There will be hand sanitizer at the pavilion. Feel free to use as much as you like.

• Even if you are vaccinated you must still follow these rules.

• These are the Austin guidelines as of May 18th:

• https://www.austintexas.gov/sites/defaul...-18-21.pdf        

• They must all be followed in addition to the previously stated rules.

• Please see WBO COVID-19 requirements:
    https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

What to Bring:
  • One or more Beyblade legal in Burst Standard Format

• One or more Beyblade Launchers

• A mask

• An Adult (If you are under the age of 18)

• A Good Attitude!
Order of Events:
  1.  Check-in, 9:45-10:15, We will make sure that everybody has come to the tournament that signed up for it.

2.  Tournament, 10:15-N/A, We will battle in round robin format, battling each opponent once before finals.

3.  Finals, N/A-N/A, The top four Bladers will battle in deck format. This will be the last stage of the tournament.
Format:
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]We will be battling in Burst Standard Format[/font]

Organizer Note:
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This is USN the Organizer of the tournament. I just wanted to say that this is my second tournament hosted or otherwise and I hope you guys will be patient with me. That said, I think this will be an amazing event and am excited to host it. As I am under 18 my adult I will be bringing is Terry Solomon: terrysolomon@gmail.com[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]See y'all there![/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Look who's on a role now
Great work USN
If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them!
Ima watch this from home and cheer on my pal USN lol
Thanks for the invite because this is actually the day before my birthday
(Jul. 07, 2021  12:15 AM)raybuster Wrote: Thanks for the invite because this is actually the day before my birthday

Well happy early birthday then!
(Jul. 07, 2021  12:18 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  12:15 AM)raybuster Wrote: Thanks for the invite because this is actually the day before my birthday

Well happy early birthday then!

Thanks USN
How is this tournament gonna work, is it like you win enough battles and you move on
(Jul. 07, 2021  2:00 PM)raybuster Wrote: How is this tournament gonna work, is it like you win enough battles and you move on

It's gonna be round robin format. You will battle each blader and the top 4 bladers will move on the finals.
So technically the players with the most wins get to advanced to semi finals
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:48 PM)raybuster Wrote: So technically the players with the most wins get to advanced to semi finals

mhm, lol i looked it up because i was confused
Austin again! I'm gonna try to set things up today hopefully there will still be some spots open this evening
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:48 PM)raybuster Wrote: So technically the players with the most wins get to advanced to semi finals

(Jul. 07, 2021  3:52 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

mhm, lol i looked it up because i was confused

Kids time for me to shine!! So basically there should be 2 Groups A Group and B Group the bladers will battle in their perspective group, 2 bladers from both groups with the most wins go to the semi-finals, in the semi-finals whoever losses just loesses and there kicked from the tournament so that would leave 2 bladers in the finals and whoever wins the finals wins the tournament
If there would be two groups then it would be an odd number on each side because there are ten people that means two of the remaining people cant battle

How many stadiums are there gonna be, like five or something
The time has been changed to 10 AM due to personal issues.
raybuster
Ok thanks for the info

Is it going to be near the dog park or the sports section
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)raybuster Wrote: Ok thanks for the info

Is it going to be near the dog park or the sports section

It's under the pavilion.
Can you make a video of it because I don’t know what that is
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:31 PM)raybuster Wrote: Can you make a video of it because I don’t know what that is

If you know where the dog park is, go there and you should be able to see us.
If only it was on a Thursday Friday or Saturday😫 those are my off days oh well keep pushing hard USN! I like the moves your making to help keep Texas strong!
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:44 AM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: If only it was on a Thursday Friday  or Saturday😫 those are my off days oh well keep pushing hard USN! I like the moves your making to help keep Texas strong!

It is on a Saturday
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:37 AM)raybuster Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:44 AM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: If only it was on a Thursday Friday  or Saturday😫 those are my off days oh well keep pushing hard USN! I like the moves your making to help keep Texas strong!

It is on a Saturday
Haha so it is! I working yesterday and it was busy when I looked at the date didn't have alot of time so when i checked I noticed I was looking at my schedule for this month🤦🏻‍♂️😆 I appreciate you telling me