The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade

Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Main Character with Blue Bitbeast:
Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:
Fire (Kai) + Storm (Kyoya) = Storm Spriggan (Fire Demon)

1st Season Boss Fight:
Ice (Wolborg) + Dragon (L-Drago) = Ice Dragon (Longinus)
Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?
Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?

I was making an overview of the three seasons of Beyblade with pictures of the Beyblade characters and then it just came to my mind. Lol

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo

Yes. I posted that there, too.
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:15 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?

I was making an overview of the three seasons of Beyblade with pictures of the Beyblade characters and then it just came to my mind. Lol

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo

Yes. I posted that there, too.

I mean ,I knew this but wanted to post on my coming YT channel.but now it is here.LOL
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:09 AM)TL14 Wrote: Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:

1st Season Boss Fight:

Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:09 AM)TL14 Wrote: Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:

1st Season Boss Fight:

Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon. It is mentioned in Japanese
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )

But the reason Mohith0412 was confused is probably because nL's avatar/bit beast also has electricity in it. Something else that could point to electricity is bL's Jolt driver.
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )

But the reason Mohith0412 was confused is probably because nL's avatar/bit beast also has electricity in it. Something else that could point to electricity is bL's Jolt driver.

Also bcoz of the lightning stickers on lost longinus
And then there is Aiga and Zero
Iftit and Achilles are red/orange