World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade (/Thread-The-Secret-Main-Character-Pattern-in-Beyblade)

The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - TL14 - Sep. 10, 2018

Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Main Character with Blue Bitbeast:
Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:
Fire (Kai) + Storm (Kyoya) = Storm Spriggan (Fire Demon)

1st Season Boss Fight:
Ice (Wolborg) + Dragon (L-Drago) = Ice Dragon (Longinus)

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Suhasini - Sep. 10, 2018

Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Battleburst - Sep. 10, 2018

Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - TL14 - Sep. 10, 2018

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?

I was making an overview of the three seasons of Beyblade with pictures of the Beyblade characters and then it just came to my mind. Lol

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo

Yes. I posted that there, too.

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Battleburst - Sep. 10, 2018

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:15 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh My God! This is soo good TL14! That's soo deep!! If you don't mind me asking, How did you notice this?

I was making an overview of the three seasons of Beyblade with pictures of the Beyblade characters and then it just came to my mind. Lol

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also on botf group ,lovely pattern,I was waiting for my YT channnel to put this ,noooooooo

Yes. I posted that there, too.

I mean ,I knew this but wanted to post on my coming YT channel.but now it is here.LOL

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Mohith0412 - Oct. 10, 2018

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:09 AM)TL14 Wrote: Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:

1st Season Boss Fight:

Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - LegendSonu - Oct. 10, 2018

(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:09 AM)TL14 Wrote: Here's something interesting that I noticed:

Tyson, Gingka, Valt

Rival:

1st Season Boss Fight:

Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon. It is mentioned in Japanese

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - GOD CHIPS - Oct. 10, 2018

(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 10, 2018

(Oct. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:51 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is longinus ice dragon or lightning dragon?

Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )

But the reason Mohith0412 was confused is probably because nL's avatar/bit beast also has electricity in it. Something else that could point to electricity is bL's Jolt driver.

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - Mohith0412 - Oct. 10, 2018

(Oct. 10, 2018  11:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Ice dragon ,( there are references to ice , when the bit beast of nL is shown attacking )

But the reason Mohith0412 was confused is probably because nL's avatar/bit beast also has electricity in it. Something else that could point to electricity is bL's Jolt driver.

Also bcoz of the lightning stickers on lost longinus

RE: The Secret Main Character Pattern in Beyblade - MWF - Oct. 10, 2018

And then there is Aiga and Zero
Iftit and Achilles are red/orange