The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced!

Whew, hope I got in in time. I'll join this, looks like fun!
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:37 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Keep in mind I'm only trying to help your Tournament, though if you would like to announce the end of sign ups that is your decision. However it should be brought to you attention that there are plenty of skilled GFX artist who haven't entered this Tournament yet, ie Omega, blah, Resistance, SDamonCronous, DaD, Wolverine Mode, BeybladeStation, Callum6939, Hope, Raijin and Jacksonian. By announcing the cut off now, you're effectively robbing the Tournament of skill and competition. Plus, the title of WBO GFX Champion won't be truly reflective due to it missing, in my opinion some of the better GFX artist of the forum.

I recommended you PM the participants listed in order to let them know about the Tournament, I wasn't aware of this thread until I saw it a few hours ago. I don’t know, it just seems a little rushed.
I'm aware of this. Which is why I'm even not ending the sign-ups now. To be exact, I have PM'ed BBS, Omega, Jacksonian, Xlr8, SDC about it. DaD isn't active and I'm about to tell Wolverine and Blah. 'Ga Hooleone is here because I PM'ed. Though, I appreciate for reminding me the others...wait. I must also PM Greimatter.

how about PM-ing everyone here? It may show hidden GFX-ers and we can test their skills Smile
It will take a while...but DeX, I have a favor. Please tell Callum,Hope and Raijin. Zed and Blah and greimatter is up to me.
umm, is hope even online this days? And did Wolvorine mode changed his name to Zed again?

Raijin? let me try...
I would love to enter, but honestly, I just started GFXing, and I'm not great... Sigh. Anyway, suggestions:

Megaman
Fullmetal Alchemist
Metroid
Harry Potter
Nintendo
Kindgom Hearts
Music

You're welcome! Grin
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:06 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: I would love to enter, but honestly, I just started GFXing, and I'm not great... Sigh. Anyway, suggestions:

Megaman
Fullmetal Alchemist
Metroid
Harry Potter
Nintendo
Kindgom Hearts
Music

You're welcome! Grin
Sure! And bolded part made my day. Anyway, I'll add these themes.
NONONO! I meant to say that I would, but I'm not ready, as I started GFXing like 2 days ago. I mean, I'm good at spriting, so I thought I'd give GFXing a try, but I'm not ready for a tournament. Sorry for the confusion, but please take me off the list.
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:17 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: NONONO! I meant to say that I would, but I'm not ready, as I started GFXing like 2 days ago. I mean, I'm good at spriting, so I thought I'd give GFXing a try, but I'm not ready for a tournament. Sorry for the confusion, but please take me off the list.

Oh....Okey dokey. ^^ Sorry for the misunderstanding
No, it was my fault. I was unclear. Happy you like the suggestions though.
Okay. Added SDC and Blah to the list.
Thanks for PM'ing me BP , count me in. I have really improved from my last ones.
Kk. 'Am adding you to the list. Hm...
Attention: Sign up ends on Wednesday, Midnight of your respective timezones. Thank you.
Add me in!

i have a qestion

that how can we know that our battle is to start coz if we dint know then? if we dont know that our round is starting how we can know it?
Haha is it too late to sign up XD...i need to get back in GFX making
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:27 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: Add me in!

i have a qestion

that how can we know that our battle is to start coz if we dint know then? if we dont know that our round is starting how we can know it?

You’ll find out your fixtures and which Group you have been allocated to by Wednesday/Thursday at the earliest. All the information will be posted in the OP.
BP, we should end the sign-up in GMA, or our time here on the Philippines. It would not be fair if it was random Uncertain
Fine then. Lottery is on Fri.
Sigh, well my computer crashed. So i wont be able to make sig. If the problem of my computer has not been fix, then i forfiet this. Yet i will help you Unhappy
I'll sign up. It'll give me a chance to learn more about GFXing.
derp i cant participate anymore.
seems i am too busy ...
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:20 PM)blah Wrote: derp i cant participate anymore.
seems i am too busy ...
LOL. 'K then
For themes I was thinking Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:10 PM)zflare3 Wrote: can i still join?
if yes,put me in plz
You're still accepted.

Attention: Your groups and fixtures for Round 1 are out!

Group A:
Coasters 'R 'Us
othellog
BeybladerPotter
Electric
Xyo

Fixtures:
BeybladerPotter vs. othellog ~ Digimon
Eletric vs. CRU ~ Death Note
Xyo BYE

Group B:
SDamonCronous