The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced!

I sent my entry in.
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:39 AM)Kinetic Wrote: Looking forward to everyones entries, especially the Kingdom Hearts ones. (I love both games)
Prepare to be disappointed! My first try was so bad I deleted it, and the second one could have been way better. On my third attempt, and wondering how Zflare3 will do after his win.
Im not so compitent about my entry. Hopefully i will get votes Speechless
Since Electric is in Group A, which means it's impossible for an Electric Vs Kenetic/Vintage Grand Final. I now believe it'll be Kinetic versing NoodooSoup in he Final Smile
My entry is OK. It a was a strange theme. I done 4 or 5 attempts at it.
I am not satisfied with my entry! feel something remaning in it i improved it and feels its a bit conjusted but confidene i wil get votes!
@ sparta and flare

you still havent beaten my record. 21 redo's for just 1 sig.

Waiting for the entries to show up....
Ahem...People. Come on! SDC, Kinetic and Electric and others have not yet submitted their entries!!!
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:24 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Ahem...People. Come on! SDC, Kinetic and Electric and others have not yet submitted their entries!!!

I sent it two days ago, it appears in my sent box, odd.

I will resend the same PM.

I just sent mine in, not 100% happy with it but oh well, I don't have time to change it. Naruto isn't my thing, I just hope Kinetic had as hard time as I did in making this.
Okay. I have received both. Come people!
heh, was too late for this.... oh well, good luck!
Sending mine in now, sorry I wasn't able to before. I had a lot of homework. Unhappy
Send entries to me.

Can someone post the sigs for my battle? I'll send the entries
I can do it for you.
Thank you. Send it to you.

The rest to me. No excuses
Hope everyone has sent in their entries on time. I wouldn't want to see anyone win by default.
Hm, I sent mine in already. I think makaCHOP! sent his on time as well, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: NVM. I don't think Maka sent his in, since the last time he was on was the 10th. (..') Oh well... Mine was a bad sig, but I didn't want to win like that.
I guess I'm the first to win a battle...
I just have to wait for the second round.
i have a nostalgic feeling about othellog last time i quit and this time his opponent was DQ weird, he got easy wins for both
I have been unable to log on the WBO for quite a few days now (Parents made a rule), so I'll have to send mine in today, sadly.
I'm sorry for being so late, and I accept any penalties this brings me.