The Road to Revolution(10/13/12) [Goldsboro NC. USA] {ZeroG}

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament will be the official kick off to the Road to Beyblade Colosseum. This tournament will be a warm up prior to our "Gladiator Training Sessions"

Time: Registration Begins at 12:15pm Tournament begins at 1:17pm

Date October 13th, 2012

Place Tier Zero Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530

Phone (919) 330-5620

PrizesTBA

Format: Zero G

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Soulcreus
4. Defstamina88
5. Smallfry
6. Lesterkid #1
7. Lester Kid #2
8. McProdigy
9. Axel Phantom

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yay the Thread is up!
you wrote 12 instead of 13 in the OP
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:12 PM)McProdigy Wrote: Yay the Thread is up!
you wrote 12 instead of 13 in the OP

Thank you. Its been fixed.
Yay, it's up!!!!

Okay, callin EL7 about it right now...
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:19 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Yay, it's up!!!!

Okay, callin EL7 about it right now...

Im really pushing this event. Gonna hang fliers up around Goldsboro tomorrow/Thursday.
love to come but I have a race in the morning so I cant come[/font]
(Oct. 05, 2012  1:53 AM)baseball guy Wrote: love to come but I have a race in the morning so I cant come[/font]

Completely understandable. This tournament is mainly a practice session for Zero G. End of October will be our first Warrior Training Session. Winnner of that will be able to pick there first round opponent at Beyblade Colosseum.
Good luck! I wish I could go. NC tournaments won't be the same without Hitsu.
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:00 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Good luck! I wish I could go. NC tournaments won't be the same without Hitsu.

Hitsu isnt leqving the game
Darnit! Finally a beyblade battle I could probably get to, but I have anime club that day! Just let me know when the next one near Greensboro is.
(Oct. 07, 2012  11:32 PM)Kyomora Wrote: Darnit! Finally a beyblade battle I could probably get to, but I have anime club that day! Just let me know when the next one near Greensboro is.

This says GOLDSboro, not GREENSboro...
(Oct. 07, 2012  11:32 PM)Kyomora Wrote: Darnit! Finally a beyblade battle I could probably get to, but I have anime club that day! Just let me know when the next one near Greensboro is.

If you can get at least 10 other bladers is be willing to trace to Greensboro to host
You CAN use 4D in Zero-G format right...? Because I'm not familiar with anything ZG...
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:06 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You CAN use 4D in Zero-G format right...? Because I'm not familiar with anything ZG...

Yes you can use 4D and Metal Fusion beyblades as long as they're real as many parts are interchangeable with Zero-G. You could also read the news announcement from a couple months ago.
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:02 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

This says GOLDSboro, not GREENSboro...
Goldsboro isn't that far away from where I live. About 2 hours.

(Oct. 09, 2012  1:06 AM)Kyomora Wrote: Goldsboro isn't that far away from where I live. About 2 hours.

Then why not try and make it to this event?
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:03 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

If you can get at least 10 other bladers is be willing to trace to Greensboro to host
I'm noting that on my to do list. I'll tell all bladers in my area. We've been hoping for a real bey tournament since the time in the park.

(Oct. 09, 2012  1:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:06 AM)Kyomora Wrote: Goldsboro isn't that far away from where I live. About 2 hours.

Then why not try and make it to this event?
I got anime club that day, so I wouldn't be able to make it. I'll be looking for any tournaments in North Carolina.
We have tournaments in Goldsboro and Raleigh, with tournaments each month...
I wish I could go but sadly my sister is having a birthday party so my dad can't take me and my mom is working. D:
(Oct. 12, 2012  1:06 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: I wish I could go but sadly my sister is having a birthday party so my dad can't take me and my mom is working. D:

We'll miss ya man. Don't worry tho we are already plannin the next one.
Ok I will try to attend that one good luck everybody
Oh, Hitsu is still in? I thought he retired. I'm glad he's here.
Got some more stuff to do today, then I'll be over there. See ya guys!!
Leaving for tier zero now. Running late this morning.
i am trying to convince my parents 2 take me