The Problem With Cho Z

We’ll see the problem with cho z is that there is too much plot armor, even more than Tyson’s from the OG Beyblade.
Now you may be asking why is this a problem.
Well you see if a Charcter in Our terms turn Out Too OP it can lead to bad episodes.
Being somewhat predictable it was obvious valt was gonna lose.
Some what the problem is that we’ll definitly not animation but the writing.
With Cho Z You see that free can powerhouse Aiga with ease, but valt losed And he’s the world champ.
I’ve heard it like”Oh it’s an anime, power scaling doesn’t matter, they need to sell. You aren’t wrong but my main concern is that the power gap I see going to be too big, certain characters like Toko, or Ranjiro won’t get fleshed out, I understands Beyblades is typically 51 episode and long but having Valt get power housed like it’s  nothing isn’t good good, even if a new valkyrie comin comin

Part 2: Well see if you have that, when you get new charcters and they get added to the story it’ll be like Oh please Phi will beat him, or oh yeah Aiga definitly has this. A Way to improve upon this is That Aiga and maybe even phi gets merged because it hasn’t been the same, Aiga,Phi dominating the power scale, even with the new introduction of Hart’s in Monday new episode next week, those 3 will dominate, leaving other Bladers to slowly and slowly get crept down, a huge disappointment is Kyle, remember how he was so Hyped up around, but then they disappointed and made him trash, same with Xhan, they pretty much died. I will have a part 3 to this tomarow
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: We’ll see the problem with cho z is that there is too much plot armor, even more than Tyson’s from the OG Beyblade.
Well you see if a Charcter in Our terms turn Out Too OP it can lead to bad episodes.
With Cho Z You see that free can powerhouse Aiga with ease, but valt losed And he’s the world champ.
I’ve heard it like”Oh it’s an anime, power scaling doesn’t matter, they need to sell. You aren’t wrong but my main concern is that the power gap I see going to be too big, certain characters like Toko, or Ranjiro won’t get fleshed out, I understands Beyblades is typically 51 episode and long but having Valt get power housed like it’s  nothing isn’t good good, even if a new valkyrie comin comin

Part 2: Well see if you have that, when you get new charcters and they  get added to the story it’ll be like Oh please Phi will beat him, or oh yeah Aiga definitly has this.  A Way to improve upon this is That Aiga and maybe even phi gets merged because it hasn’t been the same, Aiga,Phi dominating the power scale, even with the new introduction of Hart’s in Monday new episode next week, those 3 will dominate, leaving other Bladers to slowly and slowly get crept down, a huge disappointment is Kyle, remember how he was so Hyped up around, but then they disappointed and made him trash, same with Xhan, they pretty much died. I will have a part 3 to this tomarow

I agree with you on most parts i have a theory that Z Achilles will get cracked in the battle with phi and the new blader hartz will break it in a title match
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: We’ll see the problem with cho z is that there is too much plot armor, even more than Tyson’s from the OG Beyblade.

Part 2: Well see if you have that, when you get new charcters and they  get added to the story it’ll be like Oh please Phi will beat him, or oh yeah Aiga definitly has this.  A Way to improve upon this is That Aiga and maybe even phi gets merged because it hasn’t been the same, Aiga,Phi dominating the power scale, even with the new introduction of Hart’s in Monday new episode next week, those 3 will dominate, leaving other Bladers to slowly and slowly get crept down, a huge disappointment is Kyle, remember how he was so Hyped up around, but then they disappointed and made him trash, same with Xhan, they pretty much died. I will have a part 3 to this tomarow

The thing with the power scaling is actually simple. Notice how Aiga was mostly in control of himself when he versed Free. The darkness took over a little bit, making him angry, but it wears off, and Aiga remembers the battle afterwards. When Aiga versed Valt, however, the darkness took over completely, not even wearing off until after the announcer said that he won, and then Aiga was confused about what happened afterwards. What I'm trying to get at here is the fact that Aiga's dark power is getting harder and harder to control, making him stronger and stronger until, eventually, something will go wrong for Aiga and Achilles, but it wasn't that fleshed out when Free beat him up.

(Oct. 10, 2018  1:20 AM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
I agree with you on most parts i have a theory that Z Achilles will get cracked in the battle with phi and the new blader hartz will break it in a title match
The thing is, Shu was the blader that was going to win the battle against Lui in season one, but Spryzen already had a crack in it. Then, it broke in a battle that would've shown everyone his true power. I think it's too predictable if Achilles gets a crack in a previous episode, so I think it would be better to just have Achilles explode due to being overwhelmed by its own dark anergy.
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The thing with the power scaling is actually simple. Notice how Aiga was mostly in control of himself when he versed Free. The darkness took over a little bit, making him angry, but it wears off, and Aiga remembers the battle afterwards. When Aiga versed Valt, however, the darkness took over completely, not even wearing off until after the announcer said that he won, and then Aiga was confused about what happened afterwards. What I'm trying to get at here is the fact that Aiga's dark power is getting harder and harder to control, making him stronger and stronger until, eventually, something will go wrong for Aiga and Achilles, but it wasn't that fleshed out when Free beat him up.

(Oct. 10, 2018  1:20 AM)Tommykats Wrote: I agree with you on most parts i have a theory that Z Achilles will get cracked in the battle with phi and the new blader hartz will break it in a title match
The thing is, Shu was the blader that was going to win the battle against Lui in season one, but Spryzen already had a crack in it. Then, it broke in a battle that would've shown everyone his true power. I think it's too predictable if Achilles gets a crack in a previous episode, so I think it would be better to just have Achilles explode due to being overwhelmed by its own dark anergy.

Explode?! Um wow ok

He also had the Xtend+ driver while battling Valt.
I have a theory about Aiga's EVIL power : Evil grows when Aiga gets the FACT that Phi could destroy his beyblade ,just like how he did to vL . so , aiga gets more EVIL(er) when He thinks he will lose , and this FEAR makes him do the same things that Phi could Do !
Since Free beat Aiga and Aiga beat valt and Valt beat shu dose that means Free can beat Valt and shu?
(Oct. 10, 2018  10:40 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Since Free beat Aiga and Aiga beat valt and Valt beat shu dose that means Free can beat Valt and shu?

The thing is Aiga didn't have that much evil power he just got that evilness. If he did a rematch with free, Aiga would demolish free
(Oct. 11, 2018  9:47 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  10:40 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Since Free beat Aiga and Aiga beat valt and Valt beat shu dose that means Free can beat Valt and shu?

The thing is Aiga didn't have that much evil power he just got that evilness. If he did a rematch with free, Aiga would demolish free

And again SHU will come back to show Who's the BOSS!!
(Oct. 11, 2018  9:47 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

you do realize their no proof that would demolish free right you don't really free full strenght, we say him go vein mode but that doesn't means  he can't go beyond limits with his vein mode. so that's just your assumption.

I agree the problem with cho-z is that it's predictable the writing isn't that good either.The reason why beyblade burst se1 was good because it wasn't that predictable the fact Valt lost against Lui was very suprising for me at least.If Beyblade doesn't improve there writing it could be the end for Beyblade itself.Cho-z should have been about someone who wanted to follow in Valts foot steps and become the next world champ.I honestly think Shu or Fubuki to be the person break him from Aiga dark power.It makes more sense for Shu to fight him since he had the same problem.
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  9:47 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: The thing is Aiga didn't have that much evil power he just got that evilness. If he did a rematch with free, Aiga would demolish free

you do realize their no proof that would demolish free right you don't really free full strenght, we say him go vein mode but that doesn't means  he can't go beyond limits with his vein mode. so that's just your assumption.

there is proof, when free used absorb breaker on alga he was actually trying and alga almost could of have won the battle.
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you do realize their no proof that would demolish free right you don't really free full strenght, we say him go vein mode but that doesn't means  he can't go beyond limits with his vein mode. so that's just your assumption.

there is proof, when free used absorb breaker on alga he was actually trying and alga almost could of have won the battle.

That isn't proof, that's speculation. Please don't mislead people like that next time
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you do realize their no proof that would demolish free right you don't really free full strenght, we say him go vein mode but that doesn't means  he can't go beyond limits with his vein mode. so that's just your assumption.

thats not actual proof,  free just use the amount of power needed to beat aiga , free now has complete control which means he just can spam his ultimate move ,but their no solid proof that free can't use it with more power output . like I said to have a solid proof we need free to battle again to see if this is his max which I doubt.
Do you want know what I have a problem with Cho Z is Aiga how he is so good and he just started yes I know he is using evil power but come on how did he even get so  powerful his beyblade started to take over him come on that makes me mad and he beat valt who has been playing beyblade for the longest that makes me so mad.
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:20 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Do you want know what I have a problem with Cho Z is Aiga how he is so good and he just started yes I know he is using evil power but come on how did he even get so  powerful his beyblade started to take over him come on that makes me mad and he beat valt who has be playing beyblade for the longest that makes me so mad.

+ the fact that he DIDN'T had any beyblade before he got Z Achilles
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:47 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: there is proof, when free used absorb breaker on alga he was actually trying and alga almost could of have won the battle.

thats not actual proof,  free just use the amount of power needed to beat aiga , free now has complete control which means he just can spam his ultimate move ,but their no solid proof that free can't use it with more power output . like I said to have a solid proof we need free to battle again to see if this is his max which I doubt.

Why I'm getting bullied
Kid your not getting bullied.
It’s just that techniqually you are lying to us

Sorry for the down time for part 3 of this post, I’m pretty busy

(Oct. 10, 2018  1:20 AM)Tommykats Wrote: I agree with you on most parts i have a theory that Z Achilles will get cracked in the battle with phi and the new blader hartz will break it in a title match
The thing is, Shu was the blader that was going to win the Sbattle against Lui in season one, but Spryzen already had a crack in it. Then, it broke in a battle that would've shown everyone his true power. I think it's too predictable if Achilles gets a crack in a previous episode, so I think it would be better to just have Achilles explode due to being overwhelmed by its own dark anergy.

Funny you mentioned Spryzen's crack from season 1. Looking back at it, It felt like subtle symbolism for his bond with his bey. Thus why in burst god, Shu being possessed by spryzen makes sense and alters the power scaling. Because in a sense, the closer you are with your beyblade, the more powerful it becomes and the more power the user can draw from it. That's why Aiga being consumed by Achiles and him beating Valt does make sense. The writers intentionally sped up Aiga's growth compared to valt because they wanted to empathize that point, I mean it was foreshadowed in the VERY FIRST EPISODE. I do though have to agree that focusing on a certain batch of characters being the strongest does undermine all the other characters that were there early on (*cough* *cough* Souh, Xhan and others). Even so the power scaling is not that bad and when Z Achilies does break from the dark energy or another blader's power(mostly likely cause I do believe Phi at the very least will crack Aiga's bey). It will make Aiga's journey to truly surpass Valt as a blader that much more impactful and worth it.
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:51 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Kid your not getting bullied.
It’s just that techniqually you are lying to us

Sorry for the down time for part 3 of this post, I’m pretty busy

Ok. Who would win in a battle free or Phi? It's going to be phi. Phi vs aiga? Either one can win now in the anime. Btw I never said anything about how free can use absorb breaker once he can use it many times I all ready know that. Free in the Aiga battle was a little bit struggling we can see the expression on his face and the sound he makes. He won by a margin of a second. Aiga was pushing it and he came close to beating free.
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Part 2: Well see if you have that, when you get new charcters and they  get added to the story it’ll be like Oh please Phi will beat him, or oh yeah Aiga definitly has this.  A Way to improve upon this is That Aiga and maybe even phi gets merged because it hasn’t been the same, Aiga,Phi dominating the power scale, even with the new introduction of Hart’s in Monday new episode next week, those 3 will dominate, leaving other Bladers to slowly and slowly get crept down, a huge disappointment is Kyle, remember how he was so Hyped up around, but then they disappointed and made him trash, same with Xhan, they pretty much died. I will have a part 3 to this tomorrow

Yeah, I was actually looking forward to Kyle and Xhan. They had a lot of potential.