The Possibility that Shu & Free aren't coming to GT

(Apr. 18, 2019  7:12 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:

But... why would they need a new VA for an older Shu when Shu, who is likely 16 in Gachi sounds like a young adult? I mean he'd probably just deepen the voice if he wanted to sound older. Plus, Valt's VA still sounds the same, no older sounding VA there. Shu likely won't return if his VA isn't, or if he does, it'll be pre-recorded or cameos. His relevancy was dwindling in Chouzetsu as it was.
It would be sad to see Spriggan go for good, since it was one of the first two Beys in the very beginning of Burst. Even if it means that Spriggan is locked into one rotation and is owned by a completely new Blader, Spriggan is a big part of Beyblade Burst history, and not including it in the rest of the series alongside Valkyrie would probably be the beginning of Burst's downfall.
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:54 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

But... why would they need a new VA for an older Shu when Shu, who is likely 16 in Gachi sounds like a young adult? I mean he'd probably just deepen the voice if he wanted to sound older. Plus, Valt's VA still sounds the same, no older sounding VA there. Shu likely won't return if his VA isn't, or if he does, it'll be pre-recorded or cameos. His relevancy was dwindling in Chouzetsu as it was.

if you compare valt's VA from the first season to cho-z and gachi the voice is slightly deeper but pretty hard to notice
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:54 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Maybe, or it could be that the new schedule for GT resulted in a clash between schedules, as in the VA has other work to do at the exact time they record. But this is all assuming that they changed schedules because of the new day they release episodes.
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: “They have to give a backstory!”

*looks at Kyle, Xhan, and Ranjiro*
Except Kyle, we had a back story for all characters.

Yes exactly. There was a scene in anime where Xhan trained with Xhaka and created bX. Xhaka even used bX against possessed Aiga. Same goes for Ranjiro (Rantaro gave him R2. Which he turned into cR). Although I'm pretty sure it would been really hard to show 2 Rantaro different from each other without kinda messing up.

Free was a very popular. They won't just replace him after such a thing with Fumiya without some back story.

Also do note a thing. Shu had imitately fixed his CZS. Without an evolution. While we don't know what Free did with Fafnir. There is a chance this might continue in GT too

I had a theory about this thing. What if there are 2 Fafnirs? Considering fact you can change Layer Base and have 2 beys with same GT Chip.

WF also doesn't have Nothing Breaker Gimmick or anything that makes it attack manually.

WF looks more like Drain Fafnir too than Geist. Maybe Free gave dF to Fumiya and made a Geist Fafnir for him.

What if there is a stamina only Fafnir and one with both attack and stamina?
(Apr. 18, 2019  4:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Except Kyle, we had a back story for all characters.

Yes exactly. There was a scene in anime where Xhan trained with Xhaka and created bX. Xhaka even used bX against possessed Aiga. Same goes for Ranjiro (Rantaro gave him R2. Which he turned into cR). Although I'm pretty sure it would been really hard to show 2 Rantaro different from each other without kinda messing up.  

Free was a very popular. They won't just replace him after such a thing with Fumiya without some back story.

Also do note a thing. Shu had imitately fixed his CZS. Without an evolution. While we don't know what Free did with Fafnir. There is a chance this might continue in GT too

I had a theory about this thing. What if there are 2 Fafnirs? Considering fact you can change Layer Base and have 2 beys with same GT Chip.

WF also doesn't have Nothing Breaker Gimmick or anything that makes it attack manually.

WF looks more like Drain Fafnir too than Geist. Maybe Free gave dF to Fumiya and made a Geist Fafnir for him.

What if there is a stamina only Fafnir and one with both attack and stamina?
I don't think Free gave him dF. He explicitly stated in that one episode that he wanted to make Fafnir a Cho-Z bey, so he upgraded dF to Geist Fafnir. Wizard Fafnir most likely has another origin, maybe because Fumiya made Wizard Fafnir because he liked how dF looked?
If I'm being honest, we won't be using Shu like it has been proven. But for Free...he might return. As like a mentor like Valt we don't know yet.