The Possibility that Shu & Free aren't coming to GT

So I've been searching around the Internet and I've found some pretty convincing info that Shu & Free will not be coming to GT.

For instance it is pretty obvious that Shu wont be back 1st reason The Voice Actor Left 2nd There is a new Character which looks super similar to Shu and also there personality. 

And as For Free it is pretty obvious that Free wont be returning for the following reasons 1st There is a New Fafnir blader who was a name With the first letter starting with F. Second Reason And you can see from his clothing that he has a fairly amount of Yellow on him which is similar to what Free had.

And to be honest it is very obvious that Shu & Free wont be coming back because in the past series in Cho-Z They barley had any screen time and there first world live stage battle was there beys getting Demolished.

So to break it down to you there is a possibility that they wont be returning and i don't have any hope that they will return.
R.I.P free and shu??
The possibility is 110% and you can count on that

Of them not returning
It would be nice if they don’t return. Shu and free were quite appealing in god. But for some reason they just weren’t as likeable in cho z...
I think we’ve had enough of them.
well both could return as mentors.. but thats being hopeful their beys certainly are must buys every time so you can expect a spriggan too
I don't see Shu returning, but there are chances of Free returning, because of Fumiyo got Fafnir, they have to give a back story! I will be annoyed if they showed the new Fafnir without a backstory. So I expect Free to be the 'Cho-Z Shu' of this season.
As for Shu, his story is perfect at this spot, a cool blader who turned evil and then after becoming his own self, mentored other kids and prevented them going on the path he himself went on, Full Stop! There is no need or anything to add to him.
His part is done, so it's fair to give him up.
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I don't see Shu returning, but there are chances of Free returning, because of Fumiyo got Fafnir, they have to give a back story! I will be annoyed if they showed the new Fafnir without a backstory. So I expect Free to be the 'Cho-Z Shu' of this season.
As for Shu, his story is perfect at this spot, a cool blader who turned evil and then after becoming his own self, mentored other kids and prevented them going on the path he himself went on, Full Stop! There is no need or anything to add to him.

“They have to give a backstory!”

*looks at Kyle, Xhan, and Ranjiro*
I was actually sad that shu isnt coming back but as long as there is a new spriggen which is like a part of shu now I'm good. As for fafnir they have to have a back story like xhan and xander.
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  4:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I don't see Shu returning, but there are chances of Free returning, because of Fumiyo got Fafnir, they have to give a back story! I will be annoyed if they showed the new Fafnir without a backstory. So I expect Free to be the 'Cho-Z Shu' of this season.

Except Kyle, we had a back story for all characters.
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: “They have to give a backstory!”

Except Kyle, we had a back story for all characters.

Yeah, but we don’t really have a reason for any of them to take somebody else’s unique bey instead of getting their own
Honestly, Im quite fine if the two characters arent going to return. They had their own fair share of storybuilding and characterization. Though, I dont think the anime should make them look non-existent. Maybe some hints will do
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: The possibility is 110% and you can count on that

Of them not returning

You can't really confirm if they are returning or not. Free might return we never know.

(Apr. 06, 2019  5:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Ranjiro and Xhan had a backstory bro, Kyle the Kamen Blader wasn't the one who did.
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: The possibility is 110% and you can count on that

Of them not returning

You can't really confirm if they are returning or not. Free might return we never know.

(Apr. 06, 2019  5:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: “They have to give a backstory!”

Ranjiro and Xhan had a backstory bro, Kyle the Kamen Blader wasn't the one who did.

(Apr. 06, 2019  6:12 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  5:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Except Kyle, we had a back story for all characters.

Yeah, but we don’t really have a reason for any of them to take somebody else’s unique bey instead of getting their own
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:04 PM)DrumKoryu Wrote: So I've been searching around the Internet and I've found some pretty convincing info that Shu & Free will not be coming to GT.

For instance it is pretty obvious that Shu wont be back 1st reason The Voice Actor Left 2nd There is a new Character which looks super similar to Shu and also there personality. 

And as For Free it is pretty obvious that Free wont be returning for the following reasons 1st There is a New Fafnir blader who was a name With the first letter starting with F. Second Reason And you can see from his clothing that he has a fairly amount of Yellow on him which is similar to what Free had.

And to be honest it is very obvious that Shu & Free wont be coming back because in the past series in Cho-Z They barley had any screen time and there first world live stage battle was there beys getting Demolished.

So to break it down to you there is a possibility that they wont be returning and i don't have any hope that they will return.

Shu's voice actor "left"? What? I haven't heard that and pretty sure this is not how seiyuu business works lol

Anyway both Shu and Free felt like fridge leftovers in chouzetsu so I don't really mind.
(Apr. 06, 2019  8:53 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:04 PM)DrumKoryu Wrote: So I've been searching around the Internet and I've found some pretty convincing info that Shu & Free will not be coming to GT.

Shu's voice actor "left"? What? I haven't heard that and pretty sure this is not how seiyuu business works lol

Anyway both Shu and Free felt like fridge leftovers in chouzetsu so I don't really mind.

Ive been hearing it a lot, though its possible for voice actors to leave the show and move on
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  8:53 PM)Limetka Wrote: Shu's voice actor "left"? What? I haven't heard that and pretty sure this is not how seiyuu business works lol

Ive been hearing it a lot, though its possible for voice actors to leave the show and move on

Voice actors don't "leave" shows, they get hired to say certain lines, often for a lot of shows each season. If they need Shu back they will hire him again.
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:45 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ive been hearing it a lot, though its possible for voice actors to leave the show and move on

Voice actors don't "leave" shows, they get hired to say certain lines, often for a lot of shows each season. If they need Shu back they will hire him again.

Dunno. Perhaps its awkward wording and everyone decided to say it that way. My dad told me that his VA friend supposedly “left” a show, though Im not sure if that is legit or if thats his English (perhaps he meant that the VA got bored somehow, and lost interest in voicing certain characters. You know, moving on)
Finally some good news. I like Shu (not Free), but I dont want to see him in another season AGAIN. Stop.
I wouldn't mind, especially having a broken bey doesn't mean you can't return (Shu got Chozetsu Spriggan fixed) even if its a brief return, but I'd feel like half the community will riot.
Nice answers. And i know the Spriggan got fixed the very next episode the info just did not need to be placed there.
I think Free will return because of Fumiya. (I think that’s how you spell it..) Shu on the other hand, I don’t really see it happening but maybe he’ll return because of demand from Shu fanboys.
Shu's Voice actor made a post on Twitter thanking everyone for the fans the character got and basically saying goodbye, It looks like he realy won't be returning
If you think about it they really only brought Free and  Shu back since Spriggan and Fafnir are really popular and sell a lot themselves (they gave them low screen time too and brought them in quite late) and I am willing to bet that like the new Fafnir we will get a new Spriggan too whether it be owned by someone else or the same case as Galax Zeus simply because everybody loves Spriggan.
I have seen enough of shu . It has to stop now . His story is well explored . There is very little that you can do with his character now . The writers should end the story of a legend like him with a good note . I dont want shu to reappear just to face the same fate as lui . Also I dont want spriggan to have a new owner . I am just offended that the writers made spriggan break is his last battle . I am not annoyed that he lost but the manner in which he lost . ????
(Apr. 10, 2019  7:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I have seen enough of shu . It has to stop now . His story is well explored . There is very little that you can do with his character now . The writers should end the story of a legend like him with a good note . I dont want shu to reappear just to face the same fate as lui . Also I dont want spriggan to have a new owner . I am just offended that the writers made spriggan break is his last battle . I am not annoyed that he lost but the manner in which he lost . ????
Lui's character wasn't ruined, he just didn't show up. There's a difference between ruining a character and not using one.