The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Wow, this is your battle between SDamon-Cronus?
Let me guess which is your writing.......

(PS. I already voted)
Entry 2 just won Temporal vs. SDamon.
That was Temporal. Sorry, SDC. You were very good, but in the end Temporal edged you out. Congrats! You move on to the semi's!
I expected it to be MUCH closer. SDC is still a great writer.
i agree, so Temporal was yours the one that i complained about? now i feel a bit like a noob -.-"
Nope. Mine was the one about the little kid losing his family not once, but twice. That one took a lot to get done right, since I didn't want to overdo it and make it seem fake, but I didn't want to make it seem like the character didn't care. It was actually kind of a last-second decision to have him bounce from home to home, but in the end, it supported my idea.
oh ok, sorry i've been too busy thinking about 3 things:

1) i'm getting a torch pegasus!
2) i'm thinking about the aerodynamics of my bey part AR which is called Jayta
3) my lucky phantom force wolborg shattered today! Unhappy i launched my bey with 100% power and it span to fast and shattered...
So! Should Sparta or I do the matchups now? Just so people know who they're up against.
i think you should let sparta do it, i mean you've been doing it alot recently!
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think you should let sparta do it, i mean you've been doing it alot recently!

Yeah, totally. I need to get off my lazy bum and do something for this tourney...
lol i wouldn't say you're lazy just slightly less enthusiastic to adding towards a certain subject! lol...

i mean its not like you're doing less than i am! oh i'm not doing the tourney...
OK, so who's left in the tourney? We've got Temporal...ControL_? I honestly forget!

*Temporal
*ControL_
*Is Tenshou Yoku still in?
Yes I'm still here.
I'm waiting for you.
@wesome is still in, IIRC.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think you should let sparta do it, i mean you've been doing it alot recently!

I need something to take my mind off of Chicago's sports woes. Alas, the Rush were 6 points away from the Arena Bowl... Anyway, back to my optimistic self! Okay! Let's see, what's the next subject?
Hmmmm.....
I'm wondering is round three started yet.
Nope. Working on matchups and a new theme.
i can help with the theme if you PM me all the ones done temporal
The last two themes were:
1: A great Change!
2: A major loss!
I think that three should be Finding the Road, but that's Sparta's call.
isn't a major loss a bit like one you've already done?
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:41 PM)Temporal Wrote: The last two themes were:
1: A great Change!
2: A major loss!
I think that three should be Finding the Road, but that's Sparta's call.
What does that mean?
Anyway, I must get some sleep now, it is now midnight in HK. bye!
(I suggest ' A major winning', that seems good IMO.)
That's the point. You can take it in so many different ways, so it'd be the perfect theme! A major winning is actually kinda expected. I mean, how do all anime characters follow up a major loss? With a major win, of course. Kinda cliche to me.
OK, so you guys want to know what the theme is? *Drumroll* the theme *dramatic pause* of the semi-final round is:

A Heartbreaking Betrayal!

As you can see, the rounds are getting harder as we approach the finals! Any questions on this theme?
sounds good sparta, i've got something to pm you about also
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: sounds good sparta, i've got something to pm you about also

OK, cool.

By the way, I changed the matches as well. Check 'em out!