The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

im in but how would we battle on the computer?
Erm... It's kinda self-explanatory. A tournament for writing. You win by writing the best stories.
well i'm good 4 writing so, I'M FREAKIN' IN!!!!!!
Megablader9,nah,thats not my actual writing,actually I can have really nice handwriting when I try ,but I can be lazy some times when I type,don't really care unless the person Im talking with understands.

Back on topic,What are we supposed to write about,any specific things?
Not handwriting, I'm talking about grammar. But we don't know yet. Most of the active writing battles end on the 10th, so it starts then.
I haven't written a short story in a long while, so I suppose this would be a nice place to remove some rust.
I am definitely in!!! This is going to be a lot of fun!
Count me in
ok i get it now sure heck yea im in
I'm defenetly in! Stupid
Why does everyone want to get a passport for this? This is just writing on this form, not an actual event. You do NOT need a passport.
Ok, Sparta, I'll join.
Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.) I've never seen To write. This tournament will be insanely fun! I mean, look at everyone who's joining!
I'll Join. This should be Good.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)DrigerMV Wrote: Ok, Sparta, I'll join.
Glad to see your in, bro.
(Jul. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.) I've never seen To write. This tournament will be insanely fun! I mean, look at everyone who's joining!

Yeah, but now look at how big the bracket will be...Ok, I'll update the OP when I get home.
Now that I think about it... Ah, who cares? As long as everyone has fun!
If Noodoo is in, the total count of participants is 22. I need an even amount or someone will get a by.
sparta, i'm in!!!!!!!!
Cool, I'll join.
(Jul. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.)

I know DrigerMV pretty well (As in best friend), so I'm really hoping I get to face him. That being said, he's probably an even better writer than me, and I'll probably lose.
u should be scared cuz im in
Ok, due to the explosive amount of participants, I've changed the end sign up date to the 4th of July. Sign up fast!