The Little Battlers, There is still hope of localization

Heres a lovely suprise for us:Level-5 has a multi-media strategy for The Little Battlers. The game isn’t out yet, but there are plans for an anime series and Bandai made plastic models.

One of them comes bundled with the PSP game. Every package includes a LBX AX-00 model, a prototype of Achilles, the LBX used by Ban the main character.

Prototype Achilles is on the left. The final design of Achilles is on the right. (Does it remind anyone of White Knight Chronicles?)

.png   image_thumb246.png (Size: 43.79 KB / Downloads: 96)
.png   image_thumb247.png (Size: 57.6 KB / Downloads: 96)
to me the prototype of achiles looks exactrly like him without armor in other words metabee is took off his parts for new parts lol still remember that episode well anyway by late december we get this game and its in japenese right so i have to order it oh well my wallet is empty i'll ask my parents to order this game
Sorry to burst your bubble tenzeku san, but this games been delayed to March 2011,it was a shock to me 2.
So im gonna have to choose between this game and pokemon b/w... bummer
Actually Littlest Battlers is out in March 2011 in Japan,it's release hasn't been announced for English speaking countries.
ooo okay thanks... my wallet also thanks you
MIND BLOWN ! this game is the spritual sequal of medabots !!!!!!!!!
I just watched the video in the first post, and I really like the idea. Instead of creating elements that are just out of the reality and too 'fantastic', they simply reinforce what every kid has ever imagined and done when playing with action figures, making it more realistic in its own way.
oh well i will just have to wait for it to go on ebay
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just watched the video in the first post, and I really like the idea. Instead of creating elements that are just out of the reality and too 'fantastic', they simply reinforce what every kid has ever imagined and done when playing with action figures, making it more realistic in its own way.

I must agree with your statement, rather than making it unrealistic (think naruto,Bleach, or even Beyblade video games)they have managed to make this game very realistic especially in the practice levels when your just battling in a child made stadium, all of the noises that happen in the practice levels are just noises being made by the children playing this game,Level 5 has yet again seemingly made a great,realistic game also as it turns out you can play online with up to four people to fight,this game is just getting better and better
Game Release Date:March 17th 2011 (Japan)
TBA(America)
Game Price:Â¥5480.0 (Roughly 73 dollars)
Heres a nice picture of this games cover art

.png   image_thumb245.png (Size: 109.07 KB / Downloads: 154)

I must say I love the way they have the main characters in 2D while the robots fighting eachother in the background is in 3D, it produces a nice effect, in the bottom right corner you can see the LBX the game comes with, the LBX AX-00 model Prototype Achilles.
Another trailer for the Little Battlers
http://www.danball-senki.jp/#/movie
it appears that all of the LBX's have their own specific special attacks in this game, also the graphics are gorgeous for this game if I follow the trailer,I wonder if those animated cutscenes will be used for the anime.
This really needs to go ahead and come out Unhappy
This game looks like fun I love Level 5 games there's a few that never got to the US I hope this one comes over if not I'll import it.. lol
Finally, some more news on the Littlest Battlers

So:There’s an anime, manga, and PSP game slated for March 17,it also comes with a plastic model and plenty of customization models,the game trailer says that there are 2,500 parts to customize, In addition to changing the appearance of their LBX, players have a variety of attacks. Lightning Lance, Storm Sword, Impact Kaiser, and the hunting rifle which turns fights into something like Silent Scope. Battles in The Little Battlers are real-time fights.
Like many PSP games, The Little Battlers has multiplayer modes. Level-5 says the game has competitive and cooperative play.

So far the Littlest Battlers has not been announced in North America hopefully we'll see it next year.
And now, after practically a years wait we get the news we've all been waiting for (Sarcasm) The Little Battlers is delayed AGAIN
Level-5 delayed their plastic model crafting RPG. The Little Battlers, which was originally slated for release last year moved to March 17, 2011. Now, the PSP game’s release date is May 26.

A statement from the developer explained in order to cram in everything they first planned to make the game interesting they need extra time. To make sure the quality doesn’t drop and to have a game that satisfies everyone (kids & adults) The Little Batters was bumped to May 17.

So far, The Little Battlers has not been announced for release outside of Japan at this time. While Sony Computer Entertainment America released several Level-5 developed titles all of those were Sony owned intellectual properties.

In other news the Japanese website is up and has been up for a while now, you can check it out here: http://www.danball-senki.jp/#

The white button takes you back to main page , the one after it tells you about the game (I think) , the next one tells you about the characters, after that it tells you about the gameplay, and finally the last one shows you the anime trailer, check out the website if you have time.
The speculation is that Level-5 may be planning a 3DS port, and delayed the PSP game to launch simultaneously. It would also explain why SCEA has not said a word about this.

Massive betrayalthon if true, given Level-5 was only started due to Sony.
That would be terrible if true since this game may be the final push for the PSP before the PSP 2, and as you said Level 5 was started by Sony, but lets not forget DQ games and the Japan only Inazuma eleven so it wouldnt be quite a betrayal, and I've already been suspecting a 3DS port.
Level-5 doesn't control the Dragon Quest franchise, Square Enix does, and that series always goes to the platform with the largest market share. Which is why Level-5's first DQ, DQVIII was on PS2 (and why DQIX is on DS).

As for the Inazuma Eleven, and Layton games, neither started off on a Sony platform. Though Level-5 has started the betrayalthon's by bringing Ninokuni to PS3, and likely killing off Ushiro for PSP in favour of The Time Travelers on 3DS (the character designs are too similar for it to be a coincidence).

Let's also be honest here, Final Fantasy Type-0 will be the PSP's last hurrah.
I've seen bits of the Anime and it looks awesome so far I hope this game gets a European release including the Achilles Prototype
Time for another update

Even though its 2 months and 7 days away Level 5 is now beginning to promote the Little Battlers through trailers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3kdi25I...r_embedded

Heres one of the plastic model boxes and building it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA10p0uP-...ure=fvwrel

The Little Battlers is planned to be more than a game. Level-5 has a multi-media strategy with manga, an anime series, and plastic models.

The Achilles Prototype released bundled with the game on May 26th

Lets just hope they don't delay it again.....
omg this is so intresting i cant wait any longer maybe they delayed it because they plan to do omething else with the game
It's probably so that they can launch the manga at the same time as the game, and so they can make the Prototype Achilles model that comes with the game:

The Little Battlers is what Level-5 hopes will be their next big project. First announced as a PSP game, The Little Battlers evolved into a mixed media project with manga, an anime series, and plastic model kits. Level-5 even packed a plastic model with the game. Each copy includes AX-00, a prototype model of Achilles, the battler that looks similar to the White Knight from White Knight Chronicles.

So, Level-5 designed the packaging to make The Little Battlers feel like a model kit. They hope this will bring back memories to when you were a kid and your father brought home a kit to build.

You actually have to build the Prototype Achilles

Oh and this is Ray Gil with a name change
so in other words it's out Chocked_2