The Little Battlers, There is still hope of localization

Hey everyone,

I was surfing the web earlier today and found a game in progress being created by Level 5 known as The Little Battlers so I took a look at wikipedia and found a tiny bit of information about it, saying and I quote "In this unique RPG by Level 5, you build up a small robot known as LBX and set it out to battle against LBXs created by other characters whom you encounter around town." heres a little trailer of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzNfFfVAtA&feature=sub, it looks O.K in my opinion so if it gets localised I'll buy it, post your opinion of it here.
And also its for the PSP Grin.

Release Date:June 16th 2011 (Japan) TBA (America)

Price: 5,980 yen (Includes a Little Battler Action Figure )
Hmm, that actually looks kinda neat. Am I the only one getting a Medabots vibe from it?
It feels like smaller medabots that are controlled using cell phones rather than watches lol
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:07 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: It feels like smaller medabots that are controlled using cell phones rather than watches lol

Custom Robo, anyone?
Its a knock off from medabots
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)RAW Wrote: Its a knock off from medabots

No, it's not. Don't make such blunt statements.
I want this game to Have an anime tie in, I mena it seems as if they have alot of plot going on here, also this thing needs a toy tie in 2 like a battle robot thing where you basically put a battery in and slapped some armor on then once it was in an arena you could use a cell phone control that you would get with the toy and controlled every movement with it, you know Right Hook, Left hook and all that stuff, now that would be amazing.
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:33 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: I want this game to Have an anime tie in, I mena it seems as if they have alot of plot going on here, also this thing needs a toy tie in 2 like a battle robot thing where you basically put a battery in and slapped some armor on then once it was in an arena you could use a cell phone control that you would get with the toy and controlled every movement with it, you know Right Hook, Left hook and all that stuff, now that would be amazing.

A customizable action figure line is possible, but everything else you stated is not entirely feasible.
Personally I can see this game being made into a 52 Episode anime,Though thats just my view of it
Really? I didn't get a medabots feeling, even though I never watched the series so I wouldn't have known.

I think this is like gundam seed/destiny mini version without any blood and/or death.
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:18 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: Personally I can see this game being made into a 52 Episode anime,Though thats just my view of it

Oops, I didn't mean to imply that an anime was unfeasible. Confused
I really like that concept. An anime could be possible as well. Wanna play it but I don't have a psp. Unhappy
There is an anime in the works. It was originally set to premiere this fall, but it's looking like a 2011 title (as well as the game).

As for localization, The Littlest Battlers, is a name Sony Computer Entertainment America registered. More or less confirming a localization (and even if they weren't, Level 5 has started a North American branch to localize and release titles themselves). The Japanese name is something like Cardboard Senki, or Cardboard Wars. This is for the PSP game. The somewhat related 2D mobile game has nearly no chance of getting localized.
Thank you very much for the info To Grin
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:07 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:07 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: It feels like smaller medabots that are controlled using cell phones rather than watches lol

Custom Robo, anyone?

Before I read the comments I was looking for a good image of custom robo to post. I was just playing it on my DS today.
[Image: crawall1.jpg]
Hmmmm in my opinion I'm not really seeing Custom Robo and This game as too similar
anybody knows when the game will be realesed this game is a must buy for me
The site says something about 2010, but I get more of an early 2011 vibe from it.
hmm, I sort of envision a Late 2010 thing you know late november,Early December, and A Late 2011 date fot the English version presumebly September, but thats how I see it
The game was initially supposed to be out in 2009. Then it was delayed until this year. Considering how Level 5 makes 15 Professor Laytons, and 7 Inazuma Eleven games a year (exaggerations there), I'm not surprised. At this pace I'm never going to get a Dark Cloud 3, or ever see Ushiro. At least Sony isn't causing more delays, and will be developing White Knight Chronicles for PSP in house.

Here's some screen grabs of the anime:

[Image: l504.jpg]

That, and a new trailer was shown at a Inazuma Eleven event in late June. The fact it's half way through the year, and they couldn't say more than just "2010", is a bit frightening. I'd be willing to say at Tokyo Game Show, or at the Level 5 Vision briefing, they'll announce it as a 2011 title in Japan.

Edit- The platform beside the PSP text is "Droid", Level 5's cell phone game service.
Does any body know the what the name of the anime is going to be?
Well,Since we dont have an official release date for the game we can't pinpoint an exact date for the anime.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:28 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: Well,Since we dont have an official release date for the game we can't pinpoint an exact date for the anime.

Thats true.
The Littlest Battlers is still on track for release this year, If you went to the Tokyo Game Show and visited Level 5's booth you would be able to play the following games:
Ni no Kuni: The Jet Black Wizard (DS)
Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy White Ash (PS3)
The Little Battlers (PSP)
Mystery Room (DS)
Ni no Kuni: Hotroit Stories (Mobile)
Cabaret Girls (Mobile)

Level 5's page also states that The Littlest Battlers will be released this year along with Mystery Room,
which was at the Tokyo Game show last year.
Taken from: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/31/the...this-year/
it looks so awesome i need it