The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

haha yeah every villain's face is angular and his is super angular hahah.

The end of Civil War's Part Two freaked me out hahah
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:58 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: haha yeah every villain's face is angular and his is super angular hahah.

The end of Civil War's Part Two freaked me out hahah

same here, that was scary.
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:04 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Nope, I totally saw it coming. He just had sketchy written all over his face haha
I was like, come on Korra, wake up Tongue_out

I know right?! I even knew that the moment he said he wants to train her!
And also when he said "you made right choice, I have great plans for you." In episode 1.
Yeah! Him and his evil plotsUnhappy I hate that he made Korra's dad get out of the south!>Unhappy
I wonder what happened to Eska and where Desna is? maybe Eska is possessed by spirits.
(Oct. 04, 2013  8:51 PM)AZL Wrote: I wonder what happened to Eska and where Desna is? maybe Eska is possessed by spirits.

They retreated at the end of episode 5.
dat plot twist yo

Seriously that was a major plot twist haha.
I hate that in the episode: Civil Wars part two, Mako and Korra broke upUnhappy
I'm talking about the episode after that: "The Sting".

When Verick is found out to be the one taking Asami's shipments.
(Oct. 12, 2013  4:13 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm talking about the episode after that: "The Sting".

When Verick is found out to be the one taking Asami's shipments.

I know I haven't seen that one yet-.-……… ahhh! Your spoiling me a bit!o.O
That is why I don't read this topic at all until I see the latest episode haha.
(Oct. 12, 2013  12:42 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: That is why I don't read this topic at all until I see the latest episode haha.

same here, I literally just saw it a few seconds ago.

(Jul. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.

That is most definitely not true.
I just got done watching The Sting! Wow! Two twists in one episode? Epic! Though I was not expecting that twist at the end!Chocked Chocked
Hah, I didn't expect Verick to turn out to be a bad guy, quite honestly... Kudos to the writers there, they had firmly established him as a goofy, wacky eccentric billionaire that mostly served as comic relief... I seriously didn't see that coming! XD

Same goes for Korra's amnesia at the end... Though, if she doesn't remember anything, how could she use air bending so easily? Muscle reflex? Uncertain
Exactly exactly haha.

Maybe it is the same reason she gained airbending after Amon took her other bending powers away?

This is a great season so far haha.
I can't wait till the final battle of rava and the evil spirit (I don't remember what he's called). I think Ununlaq wanted the spirit portal open to release the evil spirit
I loved those two episodes. Was really cool delving into the past of the avatar world like that. Wasn't expecting that from this series. I wonder how long the creators have had that idea for the first avatar though.
Wow I was expecting more people to be talking about the Beginnings eps. I saw them late, but they were seriously the best thing LoK has ever done. Wan, was probably my favorite character in all of the Avatar universe. I'd really like to see a show based on him, but then again, there's no point in adding in stories into his pretty straightforward tale. I also loved the ancient chinese-esque animation, especially how the elements looked as well. This episode really showed what the guys behind the series are capable of. I hope this isn't the last we see of Wan. The only thing I didn't get was why did Wan appear to Korra as a young man when all of the other Avatars appear as they looked at the time of their deaths? I mean, couldn't Roku and Kyoshi and even Aang appeared as their young selves as well? Not really a big deal, just a thought. I gotta make some Wan fanart...
I liked it a lot. I thought yesterday's episode was pretty lacklustre though. I'd like to see them go into the other avatar's too.
(Oct. 19, 2013  5:37 PM)AZL Wrote: I can't wait till the final battle of rava and the evil spirit (I don't remember what he's called). I think Ununlaq wanted the spirit portal open to release the evil spirit (vaatu)
and I was right.
(Nov. 08, 2013  9:43 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2013  5:37 PM)AZL Wrote: I can't wait till the final battle of rava and the evil spirit (I don't remember what he's called). I think Ununlaq wanted the spirit portal open to release the evil spirit (vaatu)
and I was right.

Yeah you were! I loved that episode! I can't believe Jinora can lead Korra to the spirit world!Grin
BIG NEWS EVERYBODY

http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/67075598971/you-guys

FINALE WILL BE AIRED TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT ONLINE ONLY BEFORE AIRING ON TV

happiness DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Wow Unulaq is crazy wanting to be a dark avatar, he only has waterbending though, he can't control any other elements which makes him weaker than Korra.
Did you see the final two episodes?