The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

Well, I was wondering because Amon pretty much is dead. The chance of him and Tarlock surviving that is really small. And Firebenders are nice now, so who'd be the new villain?
Don't know but it's been said by the producers that the second season will have a new villain.
JUST FINISHED WATCHIN THE LAST EPISODE OF KORRA IT WAS SO AMAZIN!
(Jun. 23, 2012  7:15 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: JUST FINISHED WATCHIN THE LAST EPISODE OF KORRA IT WAS SO AMAZIN!
I wouldn`t say amazing, but it was quite good. Even so, if season 2 doesn`t show the rest of the world like ba sing sae, and an air temple or so.ething, I`m gonna be mad.
Who would've thought that Amon really was lying about his past. It turns out that Yakone had two sons, and plotted to have them take revenge for him, so he puts them through a harsh training regiment. Some father those two had!
Why is there a fence post but no fence? I say we walk through it anyway and not consider the conseque-NZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzz! *shocked

Very good season finale. There were some points that were better than others, but nothing bad at all. A lot of parts were really intense, and I cannot wait for Season 2. I don't have the time to talk about it all, because so much happened. Plus, i dont want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

Just curious, is the "Lieutenant" dead? Finally?

I need season 2 now...I guarantee that there will be a time gap long enough for Tenzen's new son to grow up...I really hope we get more of the old voice actors back to the show as well

THIS IS A REAL
I want Uncle Boomy to be related to me...he looks awesome. Hope we see more of him in Season 2
it was intense but still some mysterys left uncovered
I'm just going to leave this here. http://www.putlocker.com/file/3434300ABBA46D3E#
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I want Uncle Boomy to be related to me...he looks awesome. Hope we see more of him in Season 2

I know this isn't a big deal, but it's actually spelled Bumi. Like the crazy old king of Omashu from ATLA? Yeah, and I do hope we get to see more of Bumi and Kya (which is Aang/Katara's daughter; waterbender). Bumi is pretty cool Tongue_out

And, of course, I hope we get to see more Iroh, because he is just total win.
I can't be the only one who
(Jun. 23, 2012  10:53 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I can't be the only one who
your not the only one hehe i did that too.

Korra Saved Mako! Smile They're In Love! Let's See What They Have In Store For Us Next Season.
^Did you even see the episode "bub"? 0_o Because it seems you have not...

"Bub" is a loose reference to Amon...XD
(Jun. 23, 2012  11:24 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Korra Saved Mako! Smile They're In Love! Amon You Shall Die! And Tarrlok Shall Die Also.
they already died... tarrlok blew up the boat with Amon

(Jun. 23, 2012  10:12 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I want Uncle Boomy to be related to me...he looks awesome. Hope we see more of him in Season 2

I know this isn't a big deal, but it's actually spelled Bumi. Like the crazy old king of Omashu from ATLA? Yeah, and I do hope we get to see more of Bumi and Kya (which is Aang/Katara's daughter; waterbender). Bumi is pretty cool Tongue_out

And, of course, I hope we get to see more Iroh, because he is just total win.

That would bother me too. I tend to be that kind of fan when it comes to certain shows as well, although I am not as bad as some people I have met XD

(Jun. 23, 2012  10:53 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I can't be the only one who

Same, although I like the way the final episode played out and how Korra entered the Avatar state. Seeing the Avatar lose her powers, if only briefly, was very satisfying and a great but needed plot twist. Frankly, I did not expect her to air bend. When she saw Makko in danger, I thought that would have been the Avatar State moment. Cool to see that it wasn't though. I should have seen that one part coming, considering how I knew the Avatar would get her powers taken away, haha
Seriously, is Amon's lieutenant dead? 0_o
Lol did anyone realist the doctors in the avatar world were ten times better than the technology.I mean change a person appearence in seconds?! Wicked.

Just read beybladetiggy posts they might look pointless but he was right from the start to the finish even though you guys hate him extremely.He said Amon was Tarlok Brother and Yukone was their father but you still ignored him.I got three word for everyone "stop hating please"
His good opinions and theories were undermined by some of his more ludicrous theories and opinions, in addition to having other memebers over judge him for it. Both sides I personally find to be wrong...

It really doesn't matter now, because we all moved on. What's past is past, am I right? Smile

I really hope Aang's VA from the original show will voice Tenzen's new son...should Season 2 be set a few years into the future. (what was his name again? What is the language and what does it translate to?)

If not, then we wait for him to grow up possibly in season 3...I hope he becomes a character of significance...

I wish Amon's bending stealing powers could be better explained...it obviously was not energy bending; it was stated it was bloodbending...very strange/cool...
I don't think Tarlok or Noatok will be of any issue in the next season...

Dang, that was a nice little mushroom.
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:05 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: I don't think Tarlok or Noatok will be of any issue in the next season...

Dang, that was a nice little mushroom.
Agreed, that scene really punched me in the feels. Amon is pretty handsome for someone with no a burned off face.
Amon was my favorite character........ until I saw his face. lol
Even without a scar i don't like his face it kinda looks like Yukone's. The mask looked so much better.
Why did Tarlok blow up the ship.First time i have seen a suicide seen on Nickelodeon. I think they should have just left Republic City and have a better life just like his Dad.
Because he wanted to kill both of them. He could have come back if he didn't.
Fantastic end to the first season! We discovered who Amon really was, got some nice fighting, Korra lost her powers but got them back with a vengeance and connected with all the past Avatars. Now...

Where do we go from here? Everything's rounded up pretty nicely, so... What new threat worthy of a second season could there be? Even if Amon and Tarlok weren't dead (Tarlok was the only one close to the explosion, Amon could actually have just been blown away and then swim to land with his Water-Bending) but even if they were still alive, Amon kinda loses his most threathening aspect, that of being able to take people's bending away, since Korra can now totally counter it. My only idea for how a credible and intimidating villain could be created now would be if his bending-taking ability actually was given to him by Spirits, beings of far greater power than pretty much everything. But that probably won't be it...

When does season 2 begin, again? I can't wait!