The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

There is no exact date but its being produced now so hopefully not more than about 3 - 4 months. Then again I know nothing about how long it takes to create a series. I really hope they do decide to do another season after this. Either that or create another avatar series after this one since I don't want it to end. Also we still haven't gotten anything on Zuko's Mom.
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: There is no exact date but its being produced now so hopefully not more than about 3 - 4 months. Then again I know nothing about how long it takes to create a series. I really hope they do decide to do another season after this. Either that or create another avatar series after this one since I don't want it to end. Also we still haven't gotten anything on Zuko's Mom.

Well, it took them two years to make the first season, and they started on the second one about 10 months ago. But now there's also a larger team, so I'd say about 7 months or so.
There were other reasons Season 1 took so long to make. A new show will always take longer to make than a second season. I am sure we won't have to wait that long
I agree i hope they do a second series of the leyend of korra. Man i wonder too about how long it takes to do do a series.
It always depends. there is a ton of legal carp to deal with, as well as getting a team together, creating the artwork, writing a plot, animations...etc

Korra took about 2 years to produce with all of that. I say we won't have to wait more than 6 months at the latest. It will probably be quicker than that
i wonder if they will creat a new type of bending with a new villian
I agree with you aurawolf.
Lol guess what everybody I was right through the whole time.It is Ultra who was wrong and no offense but he deserves the warning not me.Skiping that any ideas what Season 2 holds for us.
That wasn't really the issue. The issue was that you so adamant about what was at the time an educated guess. Also you were wrong about the photo. And you only got warned because you posted that comment. You wouldn't have been if you hadn't.
What about Azula? I will be happy if she was on the flashbacks of season
2.To mods this is just my opinion.This might never happen.But for me
I think season 2 will be korra rebuilding republic city and giving back
bending to people who Noatak took away.
I'd prefer something much farther in the future when Korra is better.
(Jun. 26, 2012  1:22 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What about Azula? I will be happy if she was on the flashbacks of season

Everyone except the members of those bending triads
(Jun. 26, 2012  1:22 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What about Azula? I will be happy if she was on the flashbacks of season

I doubt she will be making a reappearance; but, she will be showing up in the new ATLA comic titled "The Search", which will be about finding Zuko's mother. So there's some good news! She is my favorite character after all.

Maybe? Who knows what could happen next; let's hope some sort of info is revealed at San Diego's Comic Con.
The weird thing is here in Australia it has not even started to air at all their has been no mention of it what so ever .....which is stupid
(Jun. 27, 2012  1:18 AM)njrk97 Wrote: The weird thing is here in Australia it has not even started to air at all their has been no mention of it what so ever .....which is stupid

All the episodes are available on Nickelodeon's website, or you can just download them with this link (am I allowed to post download links?)
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:01 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Lol guess what everybody I was right through the whole time.It is Ultra who was wrong and no offense but he deserves the warning not me.Skiping that any ideas what Season 2 holds for us.
You weren't right though. You said Mako would get hurt, and that Korra wouldn't get her bending taken by Amon, You said Lin was "energy bended," you said Amon was "Yukone," Yakone killed Suki, Amon wanted revenge, Amon and Tarlok would work together (which they didn't Tarlok went against him), and that Aang Killed Yakone which wouldn't make any sense because Aang would never kill anybody.

You got very few theories right and the only reason they were right was because you posted a diferrent theory that you read on an avatar website every new episode. You did say they would be brothers but then you switched it saying That Amon was Tarlok's father.
Seriously why even bring it up again? You deserve the warning for spamming this thread.

Anyways I heard rumors of the next book being called Metal. What do you guys think about this? Are you excited for some metalbending AWESOMNESS? lol
If it is metal I have a feeling that the lietenant and Asami's dad will still be working together with new weapons, so Korra needs to know Metal bending to take them down.

(Jun. 27, 2012  1:18 AM)njrk97 Wrote: The weird thing is here in Australia it has not even started to air at all their has been no mention of it what so ever .....which is stupid

Same with the UK.
I really felt sad watching Amon begin to cry as his brother blew up the boat. It made me wonder if he knew he was going to do it.

Anyway, great finale. That part where she got her bending back was beast. And General Bumi is awesome.
I'm glad she got her bending back and was finally able to Airbend, but the part where she was albe to give people their bending back, she should be able to give people bending in general. In that way, when she gives people bending, it could be the wrong one.

I feel bad for Asami, though.
she didnt give back bending to the wrong person obviously he would know who is bad and who is good.
May be in Season 2 asami will have her revenge on mako because she has done a lot things to him but Mako justs treats him like a hoe to be exact
You do know that character goes beyond being 'good' or 'evil', do you? Nobody wakes up in the morning thinking 'Today, I'm going to do EEEEEEVIIIIIIL!!!!' Everyone believes they are doing the right thing, would it be for themselves or for others, but they still see it as good.

Heck, even Emperor Ozai must have believed he was the good guy, from his side of the story. In his madness, he thought the only way for the world to go on was to be reborn in flames, a destruction he could provide. In good shows, you really can't declare someone as being evil. For exemple, that's why Death Note is such a brilliant show. From Light's perspective, he's just killing criminals that had no respect for the lives of others. From L's perspective, Kira was a madman that mistook himself for a god and had to be stopped. Both totally thought they were 'good'.

The same really could be said about Amon. From his side of the story and while he did turn out to be a liar as well as kind of a hypocrite, he was doing something good, i.e Defending the non-benders that were oppressed by those with bending. True, the show didn't nearly elaborate enough on the idea that non-benders were oppressed, but the fact is still there.

All that just to say that no, Korra couldn't possibly know who is bad or good. That's not how it works.
It was said that the villain is new though so I very much doubt it. Also you say revenge like Mako did it to spite her when there wasn't a hint of that in the decision. Also Mako didn't do that at all. They were in a relationship and then he realised that he loved Korra.
what are the attacks for?!! all of you must be knowledge bended.LoL but i never thought of that.But if someone is evil he is just evil.No exceptions that he thinks he is doing a good thing.at the end he is always the looser.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:22 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: what are the attacks for?!! all of you must be knowledge bended.LoL but i never thought of that.But if someone is evil he is just evil.No exceptions that he thinks he is doing a good thing.at the end he is always the looser.

Good and Evil is never as simple as black and white, there's always a gray zone, at least in most good writing. Here's a little article if you want to know a bit more about it. The Legend of Korra is actually mentioned as an example.

(Yes, I do like posting links.)
(Jun. 29, 2012  6:11 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: she didnt give back bending to the wrong person obviously he would know who is bad and who is good.
May be in Season 2 asami will have her revenge on mako because she has done a lot things to him but Mako justs treats him like a hoe to be exact

I'm not talking about the wrong person, but the wrong bending. And you shouldn't use that word that I won't repeat. Seriously.