The Hockey thread of CBC dying with this finals match up

if vancouver doesn't get this i'm going to flip something over
kind of late, but

habs Unhappy

There goes Hal's three year streak of making it to at least the Conference Finals! (my friends and I are unhealthily obsessed with him LOL)
yeah, i know
however if the habs and vancouver had made it i would've been the most torn person ever
The NHL has been trying its best to keep the Winnipeg Jets delayed in Phoenix.
Ya'll not gonna like that result.
i saw it happen
dad and i shared a moment of silence

also it's y'all, gaaawd
How's the golf weather in Philadelphia right now?
OMG, 2 goals in the first 2 minutes for those freakin' Bruins! They won't go away!!! This is a nightmare!!! I hate to say it, but the Flyers are done, unless they do something really quick.
right now I'm rooting for Canucks because their the only Canadian team, If their out It's Americas game (besides Canadian players)
What's that?

The sound of Mike Richards yelling "Fore!"?

Unhappy
Dam those Bruins!!! They carp me off so much! And look at this carp. Pay no attention to the stupid prank, and scroll down to the carping pic of a banner on the gate od TD Banknorth Garden(where the dang Bruins play). Look at that, it's BS! Hey, at least the Caps are gonna get swept too! carp the funny pic got taken down, but now there's an even funnier pic of Ovi holding golf clubs! See spoiler for pic!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_da...nhl-wp4133
I hear a fat lady singing...

There's always a next year or something...

Boy, am I tired of saying that for the past 12 years...
And it is a sad, sad day in Philly.....
Damn those Bruins!!! Excuse my language please, as I am a very sad sore loser. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.
EDIT: I'm with you, To, Lightning all the way!
Now that the Flyers are done I'm all Lightning.

Gagne's gotta get a ring!

Edit: Honestly, if the Flyers were to have won this series I would have dreaded facing the Lightning. Gagne's lost enough with the Flyers, we don't have to make him lose again.
Go Lightning! My new favorite team.....until next year.
Rumor: Flyers are trying to trade for the Minnestoa Wild's Niklas Backstrom...
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:30 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: My stanley cup winner prediction, even though its a little late, is: The San Jose Sharks. I think they have been under the radar going into the playoffs and I have a feeling Vancouver will choke.

Well. I couldn't have been more wrong lol. San Jose loses and Vancouver advances to the Stanley Cup final.

Go nucks go?:\
Go team Canad-Canucks, go!

Lol, nah. I'm still on the side of the Lightning and obviously hope they win tonight.
Luongo was amazing in game 7 against the 'Hawks. I think he may heave just gotten the monkey off of his back, and stop being harrassed by Chicago, as much as I hate to say it.
Team Gagne can do it, I believe in them!
Yeah, I've gotta go with the Canucks now. Funny, it looked like we'd (The Hawks.) be around in May for games 4, 5, and 6 of round 1, but the Canucks pulled it together really fast. I may even actively watch hockey beyond the playoffs now that I understand it. Funny, but if you need to understand hockey, just watch the Canucks or Lightning. They're both fundamentally sound teams all around. Actually, Luongo needs a ring to make up for the times he sat in the center of the ice bewildered. I think he'll be much better now that he's beaten the Hawks. Don't say that it's because of the difference in roster, because it's the confidence that matters, not the means of getting it.
Sorry Thomas, but I gotta go with the Lightning all the way.
Meh. I like the Lightning, but I like the Canucks better.