The Happiness Thread

(Jan. 22, 2009  9:33 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:02 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: ......snakes?

What's wrong with snakes? They can be cute yanno.

Not exactly peoples normal tastes but whatever you like.
(Jan. 22, 2009  9:36 PM)Zander Wrote:

snakes are adorable, shut up

i used to cuddle with my friend's pet snake while i read, it was the best :3
(Jan. 22, 2009  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I know the feeling, I loved mine a lot.
Unfortunately he was a nippy carp when he was growing but he soon got out of it. But they're so cute and dainty when they're little :3
(Jan. 22, 2009  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Hey, I never meant that in a bad way.
the snake i was with was used to teach kids about snakes so it was basically the most harmless, innocent thing ever
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the snake i was with was used to teach kids about snakes so it was basically the most harmless, innocent thing ever

Ahh, I love them even more when they're like that, what breed was it?
i think it was a boa constrictor

hilariously enough its name was Quetzalcoatl
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the snake i was with was used to teach kids about snakes so it was basically the most harmless, innocent thing ever

Well, you not really going to take a king cobra near some kinds, are you so yeah, it would be.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:11 PM)Zander Wrote:

Well, you not really going to take a king cobra near some kinds, are you so yeah, it would be.

It's not like unless you have a license to handle dangerous snakes that there'd be one there anyway.

King cobras only attack you when they're cornered aswell you know, like any animal really.
They are extremely shy and try to flee before attacking, even then they often dry bite.

(Jan. 22, 2009  10:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think it was a boa constrictor

hilariously enough its name was Quetzalcoatl

XD coatl means "Serpent" so it makes sense.
was probably a fan of Aztecs or just really liked the name XD
Constrictors are nice, though they grow too big for me to handle, mine was a Mexican black kingsnake, they only grow to about 5ft at most if they're male.
Snakes are pretty kool, I always wanted one just didn't like the fact I would have to feed it mice...
I use to have 2 mice when I was younger they were awsome!
I do like snakes I just thought it was a bit odd for them to really make you happy........but hearing you guys talk about them, I so want one now. XD I think my friend had one when we were little but we weren't allowed to touch it in case it bit us.......Unhappy

Something that we were allowed to touch though: Millipedes. These guys are carp awesome. Cool
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:19 PM)The Retard 2 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:02 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Yes, snakes.
Used to have one and I adored him.

did u shove it up ur arse XD lmao

Wow your name is pretty much spot on isn't it? :\
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:19 PM)The Retard 2 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:02 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Yes, snakes.
Used to have one and I adored him.

did u shove it up ur arse XD lmao

I can already take a guess as to who you might be, and deary me, your name makes a lot of sense concerning that question.

(Jan. 22, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Something that we were allowed to touch though: Millipedes. These guys are carp awesome. Cool

I remember there was a HUUUUUGE one at a festival near here before on a stall to do with "Exotic animals" it felt so weird but I was like "OMG EEEEEE!!"
Um... Ignore "The Retard"... and Get on with the topic Plz guyz Unhappy. Also I lyk Snakes but only when They're not agressive. Like My Friend's Own He Had a Non Poisonous Racer Snake. Plus It was So cute awww....
[Image: Lost-season2%20mynd3.jpg]

seriously this show kicks carp and I basically look forward to watching it everyday when I get home Smile
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:16 PM)pegasis Wrote: here r my 2 kittensSmile i like the white one more than the other one

I'm not allowed a cat, no fair.

We used to have a cat but it died (it was like my best friend) and now I'm not allowed another one. Still... I would feel I was replacing my old cat if I got a new one anyways. =/

Cats do make me smile though. =D

EDIT: I lost the game. Q.Q
Ever way snakes are still cool.
I think snakes are totally awesome!! I always wanted one...the classroom next to mine back in elementary school had one...but my teacher didn't like animals D: I think past 1st grade I didn't have any good elementary school teachers...
Epic Win
my brother unlocked him in SSBB recently Tongue_out
Brawl is the only game any wii owner should own. Grin
And Twilight Princess, that game was full of win.

I still need to get the internet fixed on my Wii...
The fact that it hit 65 degrees here today in the middle of January made me pretty damn happy.
lol, the fact that it was almost 60 degrees here made me pretty happy except I felt like it was even colder than that when I went outside near the ice pool in my yard Pinching_eyes
Seals
Seals rock.