The Happiness Thread

(Jan. 24, 2009  2:09 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: [Image: MGS.jpg]
Snake is awesome

ROFL
^That used to be the thing I looked forward to on Saturday morning but now all the new cartoons suck and most of the older ones aren't even on TV anymore Unhappy

But aside from that it's always good to relax and watch TV, or just hang out with friends. Oh and going to partayzz Wink
I just watch them cause it's something to do in the morning, the only show I really looked forward too on Saturday Mornings has been having re-runs Unhappy That's something that DOESN'T make me happy Pinching_eyes

uhh...hanging out with friends is awesome! But all my friends live at least 20 minutes away from me D: So I hardly ever get to see them...home-schooling sucks. D:

I love sleeping in and being lazy when there's no school. Summer ftw!
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:06 PM)Krys Wrote: uhh...hanging out with friends is awesome! But all my friends live at least 20 minutes away from me D: So I hardly ever get to see them...home-schooling sucks. D:

I love sleeping in and being lazy when there's no school. Summer ftw!

That sucks that your friends live so far, cuz most of my friends live a 5-20min walk away from me. But I'd be too lazy to actually walk for 20min. LOL. I def. take too much things for granted :3

Yes! summer ftw. The time when I don't have to do anything but sleep, eat, watch TV and go on the computer XD Just 5 more months...
5 more months of torture Unhappy I can't wait till Summer cause if I manage to pass Geometry I swear I'm never doing it again!! It's so difficult and I don't understand the two-panel proofs...those are practically the main reason I'm almost failing that subject Unhappy
The rest is pretty easy...I'm good in History and Science...I just think Science is really boring.

But when Summer comes around...I'm aiming to meet a lot of new kids on my block!! The only thing is...when I meet other boys on my block, my brother befriends them and then tells them all that I'm lame Pinching_eyes And he's 13, he should've grown up by now!!

*ends rambling*
dogs
annie
beyblade
clothes
money
women
food
dollaz and hoz 24/7
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: money

Need more of this
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:28 PM)Krys Wrote:

Need more of this

if i was rich all of the problems currently in my life would be solved
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Need more of this

I want to be closely related to nerd Bill Gates
Talking about the lottery, my numbers for tonight suck. 10, 12, 13, 18, 30, 32.Pinching_eyes
Pinching_eyes I don't do the lottery, my mom doesn't approve of it...
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:10 PM)Krys Wrote: Pinching_eyes I don't do the lottery, my mom doesn't approve of it...

I don't do it that often at all.
i've never played the lottery and never will

gambling is evil
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: gambling is evil

Agree...the chances are you lose more than you earn. And then by then you're too addicted to gambling to realize that.
these numbers will always win

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
really
oooooo
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:12 PM)Krys Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: gambling is evil

Agree...the chances are you lose more than you earn. And then by then you're too addicted to gambling to realize that.

Yeah, I agree. I've seen movies such as '21' which is based on a true story (I think) where people get addicted and stuff but I guess the lottos where the money goes towards special causes is ok.
I'm going to start playing the lottery once a month.

See you guys on the dark side.
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Need more of this

Until those problems were solved and you were presented with the new problem of what to do with money

But then again, that's assuming that you get shitloads of money rather than just enough to solve your current problems

Sour food makes me happy even if it pains my teeth to no end
(Jan. 24, 2009  9:28 PM)Grey Wrote: Sour food makes me happy even if it pains my teeth to no end

I accidentally ate a red pepper once and I went through about three cups of water at McDonalds before I finally wasn't feeling like my tongue was on fire >.>
gambling and prostitution should be legal, damn it

things that make artie happy/not insane:
oranges
running
radiohead/muse
religion
awesome t-shirts
women
xbox 360
ps3
men

some of those in there may or may not be true