The Happiness Thread

Well, I'm feeling kinda down and I'm sure there are others out there who are less than happy too. So I present you with The Happiness Thread (I wonder how long it'll last XD). Post things that make you smile in general, the last happy thing that happened, a nice thing someone did for you, happy pictures, etc. Smile
No negativity allowed! And remember - Smiles go for miles!

I'll go first:

- Hugs - warm and loving, I love to hug people. And be hugged back. Unsmith
- Shiny things.........I'm easily distracted and shiny things rock. Eee
- Buying things. I know that's awful but God I love spending money. Pinching_eyes_2

Oh and here's a picture of a puppy. Because they're cute and better than cats (imo):

[Image: cutepuppy.jpg]
wow this is a great idea for a thread Smile
I like rabbits
[Image: lop_rabbit_easter.jpg]
and monkeys
[Image: flach-tim-monkey-face-2410296.jpg]
Grin awesome drink
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Is this ok Rocky?
Everyone should have to post Smile
Awesome Idea. Hope you feel better.>>

Anyways, laughing/playing ygo/playing games(especially brawl) with friends makes me happy I guess.
That Orangutan is scary. Chocked

Other happy things:
- When I finish a bit of my homework. Not so much for achievement reasons rather than knowing that it's out of the way.
- Oh and we got our Chemistry 1A and 1B modules back the other day and I got full marks in both so two A*'s. (super happy) Grin

EDIT: Giga: Is what okay?
This may be weird
but when I get to the end of a book I feel content Smile
Listening to Music, Sleeping, My Pets and Most of all Blading makes me feel Beta when I'm Down. Smile
Music, playing video games (cod5), friends, when my get packages in the post and my dog. Grin
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: That Orangutan is scary. Chocked

Other happy things:
- When I finish a bit of my homework. Not so much for achievement reasons rather than knowing that it's out of the way.
- Oh and we got our Chemistry 1A and 1B modules back the other day and I got full marks in both so two A*'s. (super happy) Grin

EDIT: Giga: Is what okay?

If to post u have to put Smile
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:30 PM)Blitz Wrote: and my dog. Grin

D'awww.......

Actually, although I haven't done it in years, some of the happiest memories I have are from playing Medal Of Honour: Frontline. There'd be about 5 of us crammed onto one sofa with about 3 on the floor in front of the Gamecube and this tiny TV and we'd all take it in turns to play multiplayer. Good times. Smile

Oh and Giga, I don't really get what you're on about. But probably. XD
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:30 PM)Blitz Wrote: (cod5)

B) aww yeah
ps.my hamix200 account broke i dunno why lawl
Beyblading with my friends and just beyblade memories in general, music(especially Newgrounds music, I love it =P), playing video with meh friends. Especially when we would play each other a Super Smash Brothers Melee, which I still think is the best multiplayer game ever =P. =)
hmm well here's mine, some of these doesnt exactly make me happy, but it brings me up atleast when im down.

- fun activities with the family
-practicing/training/sparring martial arts (taekwondo, bjj, boxing)
-eating (i love to eat!!)
-shopping
-video games (sometimes)
-eating
-hangin out with my friends
-movies (primarily M.A. and comedies)
-beyblading
-hmm..lets see..did i say eating? Pinching_eyes_2
Listening to Jaguar Love makes me happy. Cool
Dir en grey.

As well as several other things.
Puppies are awesome, cake also makes me happy mmmmm chocolate cake.
Tongue_out My new school has made me quite happy. Missing notes when trying record a demo over a drum machine...makes me sad.
(Jan. 22, 2009  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Dir en grey.

... Must resist ... urge to post Grief PV

Tongue_out_wink
what about controversial things.

what if shotguns make me happy? or nuclear missles? do they become positive because they make me feel good?
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:44 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: what about controversial things.

what if shotguns make me happy? or nuclear missles? do they become positive because they make me feel good?

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you've been snippy lately Serious
i see no cats in this thread.

edit: cept in artie's avvy
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:07 AM)Artie Wrote:

you've been snippy lately Serious

Smith
Don't be sad, be happy. =) This is supposed to be a positive thread.