Poll: Do you like my story?

Yes, I love it!
59.38%
Yes, I liked it.
25.00%
No, I do not like it.
15.63%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:12 AM)Nile Wrote: hey so when will my character be up your story is great congrats! anyway will there be an Event week or is it to hard

I am very sorry that there is no event week. It is too hard.
can you make the chapters longer?
can i help your write your stories?
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:43 AM)RayLightning Wrote: can you make the chapters longer?

Okay. I can do that.
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:04 AM)Nile Wrote: can i help your write your stories?

Sure. But before you do, I need to do something for me so I test your capability.
Alright alot of people are asking when their character will appear. Here are the dates.

Nile: Chapter 11

Tai: Chapter 12

Izumi: Chapter 15

Thank you for posting,
~Liam
To my readers,

I am very sorry but their will be no chapter this week. I have been very busy this week and I know that I have posted a lot of chapter this.

I am very sorry,
~Liam
what if i should you what my character looks like
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:13 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: what if i should you what my character looks like

I am not letting you in my story.
can you please make the chpters longer, and more frequently?? ive waited 2 weeks..........
I will really try. in fact if you have pm, i will pm it imeetily when it is finished.
Character: Saif Kayani
Bey: Scale Draco DH110DF
Draco face: Dragon
Draco: Two Dragons that have scales reducing Recoil.
Scale: Two blades that have smash attack. Unique shape makes it only compatible with Draco.
DH110: Track with 5 Dragon Heads on it at the height of 110.
DFGrinragon Flat has a very fast flower attack pattern.

Special moveGrinragon Head Destable. The Dragon Heads make their move and start making the hits to destablize the opponent.

Appearance: Brown eyes, blue spiked hair, wears white shirt, black trousers.
Side:Good
Personality: Powerful beyspirit, always fights for justice.
Male.
Thanks!!Smile
ml DRAGO there is no good spots oeft so your character will be evil okay
Chapter 10
The Rainbow strikes
From last weeks episode!!
Except for two. "He he he." Two boys laughed. "Who are you? Where are you ?!?" Whirlpool inquired. "I am Arth." The first boy said. "And I am Reiki." Added the second boy. "And together, We are the two warriors." Reiki and Arth announced.
This week’s episode

Reiki took out his bey and shined it in front of the group and declared I challenge you to a Battle!! The sound of his shouting bellowed through the library.
Jake was quiet and grabbed his bey from the ground and bellowed back Let’s battle!! But before they began they were interrupted By…..Arth said we are the warriors we only fight together so Jake replied ill take you both On…. But the shocking response was AT the SAME Time, Jake stood there motionless thinking what will I do ? but Mark ran to Jake and said I will battle with him Ray and the others set off and the battle began!
3, 2, 1, let it Rip

The beys went shooting off and started right away.
Cyber Excalibur makes a move Right away and starts off with cyber now CYBER Slash! Peafowl was sent straight up into the air but peafowl Fly!! And the bey soared down on the top of Cyber and cyber went flying but Arth did not even seem phased Cyber!! He shouted cyber went back into the stadium and hit peafowl… Jake was stunned then while they lost focus Reiki attacked without mercy Go Iron ram attack it but little did they realize that kyum had been making the stadium turn to ice there beys started to slip and mark smirked It’s My turn …laughing go howling blizzard ! but Cyber was in the air aswell as Aries Now and Aries dived down and smashed Kyum out of the stadium Mark.. said Jake then marks face dropped and said its up to you Jake..?! jake said time to finish this Peafowl rainbow dance !!!! Aries and Arth did not expect it from …. BELOW!! Aries and Cyber smashed down and bounced out of the stadium..
well thats this weeks story!!
hey, Great Peacock and Nile, ca i help write the stories, for the test, i have my ow story in the link in my sig thx
OK< SO IS THE STORY BEING CONTINUEDUnhappy?????????
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)RayLightning Wrote: OK< SO IS THE STORY BEING CONTINUEDUnhappy?????????

I am not doing the story anymore. Nile is.
uhh dude, he is too busy to do his own story, even so you.... but ill help
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: uhh dude, he is too busy to do his own story, even so you.... but ill help

You wanna be in charge?
you mean write for you??? i thought that Nile was doing that
No i am not doing the story anymore.
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: uhh dude, he is too busy to do his own story, even so you.... but ill help

guess your right.
sorry.
The story is over. I am no longer doing it. Someone else can if they want to.