Poll: Do you like my story?

Yes, I love it!
59.38%
Yes, I liked it.
25.00%
No, I do not like it.
15.63%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Sorry I meant Chapter Nine. All of the moves you posted will be used.

Thank You,
~Liam
When will the next chapter be up??
Tomorrow. I put it up on the Opening Post. There will be a new chapter every Sunday.

Thank you for reading,
~Liam
OMG!!! 1000 VIEWS!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! TO CELABRATE THIS SPECIAL EVENT, THIS WEEK WILL BE THE NEW CHAPTER EVERY DAY WEEK!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

~Liam
Can I make one?
Name: Tamy
Bey: Rock Unicorno
Special Move: Confusion! The other beyblade goes crazy and flys in the air. My bey flys into the air and goes BOOM! The other bey is defeated.
Tamy wears a sweater with sweat pants! He loves to be competitive and he is very determind. When his friends are in trouble, Tamy always stands up for them.
are u posting the chapter today??
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:50 AM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: Can I make one?
Name: Tamy
Bey: Rock Unicorno
Special Move: Confusion! The other beyblade goes crazy and flys in the air. My bey flys into the air and goes BOOM! The other bey is defeated.
Tamy wears a sweater with sweat pants! He loves to be competitive and he is very determind. When his friends are in trouble, Tamy always stands up for them.

He can be evil, but not good. I am out of spots for Good
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:41 AM)RayLightning Wrote: are u posting the chapter today??

I am getting it done today.
Here is this weeks chapter.

Chapter 9Tongue_outegasis and Achilles

“Let’s go! Hit hard, Pegasis!” Kevin ordered. Pegasis hit hard,But once again, Achilles took no damage. “Special Move! Achilles Sword Dancer!” Ray called out. Achilles moved around the stadium with ferosous speed. Pegasis began to run away, but Achilles was gaining. The edge of the stadium was near, and Kevin knew that if he did not maneuver in time, he would stadium out. “Okay now! Maneuver around the edge of the Stadium, Pegasis!” Kevin commanded. Just as Kevin said, Pegasis did a U-turn at the edge of the stadium. Achilles did the same, but his tip hit one of the pebbles that was sent to the edge of the stadium in Ray’s previous battle. “That’s it!” Breil exclaimed. “What is what?” Whirlpool asked. “Breil just figured out how to beat Ray.” Jake responded. “It is like the myth. When Achilles went to bathe in the River Styx, Achilles became invincible in all parts of his body except his right ankle. So if that spot was damaged, he would die. So all Kevin has to do is find a way to his the tip of Ray’s Beyblade” Mark said. “and that is just what I will do!” Kevin exclaimed. “Defense Mode!” Ray commanded. “Dual Mode! And aim for the Bottom!” Kevin ordered. Pegasis’ Track split in two, and was nearing Achilles Tip. “Run, Achilles!” Ray ordered desperately. “Go, go, go! Special Move! Shooting Star Overdrive!” Kevin called out. Pegasis launched Achilles into the air. Hitting the tip six times, a final blow was dealt. Achilles crash-landed into the stadium, and with no energy left. Kevin was declared the winner.

“Okay, that was awesome! I have never had a battle like that!” Ray said. “So now will you join us?” Kevin asked. “Why wouldn’t I!” Ray answered. The two Bladers shook hands, symbolizing that Ray was now a part of their group, and would help them defeat the Black Wolves.

Thank you for reading,
~Liam
so Epi nine Nile will be in it
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:55 AM)Nile Wrote: so Epi nine Nile will be in it

Yes, You are in the next Chapter
what happened to the new chap every day
so Izuma will be in chapter...
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:48 AM)Nile Wrote: what happened to the new chap every day

Chapter 8 was the monday chapter. I finished it on Sunday though I did not have time to post it. I am really sorry for the confusion.
(Mar. 01, 2011  2:04 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: so Izuma will be in chapter...

11. Chapter 11.
can i help?
i also made a character:

Name: Tai
Beyblade: Mega hercules

jakes BIGGEST fan. has blue top and black pants/trousers.

about the bey:

Face bolt: has a knight holding a sword.
Clear wheel: hercules, white with three red stripes.
Metal weel mega: thick, it has rubber
sides,(so it can take loads of spin) it is like the ray metal wheel but with two sides.
track: M105 (metal 105)
TIP:MHF (metal hole flat)

special move: Hero spin stealer attack! ( makes other bey loose some of its spin and start to spin slowly.

counter move: metal tip change!
changes its tip to MS

Please give me a chance!
(Mar. 01, 2011  7:19 PM)cor28 Wrote: can i help?

What do you mean when you could help?
(Mar. 01, 2011  7:55 PM)cor28 Wrote: i also made a character:

Name: Tai
Beyblade: Mega hercules

jakes BIGGEST fan. has blue top and black pants/trousers.

about the bey:

Face bolt: has a knight holding a sword.
Clear wheel: hercules, white with three red stripes.
Metal weel mega: thick, it has rubber
sides,(so it can take loads of spin) it is like the ray metal wheel but with two sides.
track: M105 (metal 105)
TIP:MHF (metal hole flat)

special move: Hero spin stealer attack! ( makes other bey loose some of its spin and start to spin slowly.

counter move: metal tip change!
changes its tip to MS

Please give me a chance!

I have no more good spots left. That is because You took the last one! You Are In!
with the story please?
Where do you Live?
i live in the Uk, i cant pm you because your a disabled pmer.
I just got PM, so now people can PM me.
well i have to admit you have talent! nice work and i look forward to reading the next chapter!

if i may, i will post a person too...
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:06 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well i have to admit you have talent! nice work and i look forward to reading the next chapter!

if i may, i will post a person too...

Post Away, My Friend.
thx here it is:

Arix dranity:Three long, claw like cuts ran down his left cheek to his chin. he wears his purple and yellow top which fitted perfectly, and his grey washed skinny jeans. he also wears his purple hi-tops with grey stripes on. sometimes he covers his scars with a white neckerchief... he is normally very calm and collected but he is traumatized by his past. he feels like it is unfair if peope break beys and really is popular. he uses a custom launcher called a heavy revolver that looks like a revolver gun and is launchable both ways, it has a grip on the handle and a metal trigger to grip on. the launcher part of it is like a revolver part and is switched from left to right by spinning it and taking half of it off...

bey: Ridge4 armahelix AB150/300DUD (armagedden Beam 150/300 divine ultra defence)

Ridge4: it has a defencive structure which is big wide and rounder, it has ridges that stick out off the edge which when hit power the bey up more, but it can also be used as an attack wheel. it is purple black colour and is the same width as hell kerbecs. the ridges are jagged on the outside.

armahelix: pretty much the ring in my sig but its coated glass which is ultra thick and impenetrable, also it has sand that is inside the glass part that balances the bey out but can also make it move awkwardly in a good way. it is a defence ring but can be attack.

AB150/300: its shape is like a cone which gets smaller at the bottom and it has parts that jut out so it is a bit like peafowls spin track but this one gets alot bigger ad tilts downward alot. so that it creates whirlwinds and sand twisters. but it also has a part ontop of each wing which is glass and it's a semi-cylinder and during its special move these light up and shoot out a neon blue liquid which is sprayed around it and forms around the bey in a beam going up into space.

DUD: its a tip with a trick! it's a bit like WD but wider, and it has holes on parts of the tip and after a certain time being hit a mechanism releases the poles which are like needles and it produces alot of sparks which is then sucked round the bey and hitting the other one, also it can be used to stop it from stadium outing by it digging in the floor and pushing back, but then it loses some strength, also it changes from 150 to 300 when it needs to...

this bey is black and purple and red on the clear wheel, purple on top of metal with red black and purple on the sides turqoise style blue in track and black/ grey at the tip...

special move:

Armageddon eruption, where it activates the blue fluid in the spin track and creates sparks with the tip and ignites the liquid which when ignited burns really hot and also whips of with tongues of flame which van melt, turn to ash or burn the other bey, but it also creates mirage beys so it cant attack the right one, it also creates a barrier of flame which can't be pentrated except by the sky...
i wounder who the ultiment bad guy is!
i have made the Ultimet bad guy!

Name: Bey Crusher
Bey: Metal... what ever bey it sees its bey tranforms into it.
track...
bottom...
Dmove: Mimic bubbles, mimics the oponents Smove but with more power.
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:47 PM)Nwolf Wrote: thx here it is:

Arix dranity:Three long, claw like cuts ran down his left cheek to his chin. he wears his purple and yellow top which fitted perfectly, and his grey washed skinny jeans. he also wears his purple hi-tops with grey stripes on. sometimes he covers his scars with a white neckerchief... he is normally very calm and collected but he is traumatized by his past. he feels like it is unfair if peope break beys and really is popular. he uses a custom launcher called a heavy revolver that looks like a revolver gun and is launchable both ways, it has a grip on the handle and a metal trigger to grip on. the launcher part of it is like a revolver part and is switched from left to right by spinning it and taking half of it off...

bey: Ridge4 armahelix AB150/300DUD (armagedden Beam 150/300 divine ultra defence)

Ridge4: it has a defencive structure which is big wide and rounder, it has ridges that stick out off the edge which when hit power the bey up more, but it can also be used as an attack wheel. it is purple black colour and is the same width as hell kerbecs. the ridges are jagged on the outside.

armahelix: pretty much the ring in my sig but its coated glass which is ultra thick and impenetrable, also it has sand that is inside the glass part that balances the bey out but can also make it move awkwardly in a good way. it is a defence ring but can be attack.

AB150/300: its shape is like a cone which gets smaller at the bottom and it has parts that jut out so it is a bit like peafowls spin track but this one gets alot bigger ad tilts downward alot. so that it creates whirlwinds and sand twisters. but it also has a part ontop of each wing which is glass and it's a semi-cylinder and during its special move these light up and shoot out a neon blue liquid which is sprayed around it and forms around the bey in a beam going up into space.

DUD: its a tip with a trick! it's a bit like WD but wider, and it has holes on parts of the tip and after a certain time being hit a mechanism releases the poles which are like needles and it produces alot of sparks which is then sucked round the bey and hitting the other one, also it can be used to stop it from stadium outing by it digging in the floor and pushing back, but then it loses some strength, also it changes from 150 to 300 when it needs to...

this bey is black and purple and red on the clear wheel, purple on top of metal with red black and purple on the sides turqoise style blue in track and black/ grey at the tip...

special move:

Armageddon eruption, where it activates the blue fluid in the spin track and creates sparks with the tip and ignites the liquid which when ignited burns really hot and also whips of with tongues of flame which van melt, turn to ash or burn the other bey, but it also creates mirage beys so it cant attack the right one, it also creates a barrier of flame which can't be pentrated except by the sky...

I will consider.