Poll: Do you like my story?

Yes, I love it!
59.38%
Yes, I liked it.
25.00%
No, I do not like it.
15.63%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Hi i'm new but i think u should have sora in it as a rival becaouse he seems like aq good blader
original characters
only
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:06 PM)Nile Wrote: original characters
only

Thank you Nile. Like he said. I only take characters made by members.
I am really sorry that there has not been a new chapter every day. I have been really busy and have not had access to a computer. But I am so happy that my story reach a 1000 views.

Thank you for reading,
~Liam
Name:Tenji Okana
Bey: Static Libra FM145 ESB
Static: it resembles the hyper wheel but its metal is shaped like lightning bolts
FM145:like the M145 track the beyblader is allowed to move the track to different side but FM 145 ffreely moves from side to side causing a static effect
ESB:like Es its a bit bigger with a free moving ball keeping the beys balance intact
character apperance: Like Tobio(capt.capri) just black with black hair
Personality:ecstatic and friendly
Special move: Cybernetic Shockwave -Due to FM145 it creates a heavy electric field out from the bey constantly shocking the the other bey with electric shocks causing the bey to lose balance and slow down
Hope you like it
i am not trying to be rude but you could of thought of something better than cyber like Mecha.

just a thought!
I am very sorry about this but there will be no event week. I have not been able to get any chapters up lately, so I am stopping the event week.

I am very sorry,
~Liam
AWWW!!!! whens the next chpter gonna be up??
Next Sunday, as normal. I canceled Event Week
why?
Joyful_3 i changed my character
(Mar. 04, 2011  4:11 AM)RayLightning Wrote: why?

These chapters take alot of time. So, instead of rushing myself, I break down the story
chapter into little chunks so I can work on them over the week. I also did it to match the same date as when a new Beyblade episode comes out.

Thank you for your time,
~LiamWink
(Mar. 04, 2011  7:15 PM)Super Peacock Wrote:

These chapters take alot of time. So, instead of rushing myself, I break down the story
chapter into little chunks so I can work on them over the week. I also did it to match the same date as when a new Beyblade episode comes out.

Thank you for your time,
~LiamWink
is my charachter in?
Kid sniper, the static fuision wheel is WAY better than Cyber! Greedy
i will discuss with Super peacock about it, i would say it should be in!
Also, Static is Left spin only.
awesome Joyful_3
Hi Super Peacock, have you checked out my story? I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:40 PM)Korinzu Wrote: Hi Super Peacock, have you checked out my story? I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Can you give me a link?
when is the next chapter gonna be up
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:56 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  7:15 PM)Super Peacock Wrote:

Thank you for your time,
~LiamWink
is my charachter in?

Me and Cor28 have made our desison. Your and your character will not be in.

Thank you for trying,
~Liam
Here is the weekly chapter.

Chapter Nine: The Two Warriors

"Come on! This way!" Ray said. "We're coming! Jake said. Ray was leading the group up Kara Mountian. "Sowhat are we still doing here?" Breil asked. "Up ahead is a huge library, the same one that Xad used to obtian Stealth Shadow." Ray answered.

Up at the Library....

"Sir! We have detected a group of five beybladers heading to the base of Libary. The members of the group consit of Jake Mikaru, Breil, Whirlpool, and Mark." One of the grunts informed Lupus. "Twain?" Lupus asked. "No." The grunt answered. "Oh, well then, send out a swarm of grunts to deal with them." Lupus said. "Sent out Reiki and Arth." Lupus ordered. "Yes, sir." The grunt replied.

"How much longer?" Breil Whined. "We will be there in a mo-" "Freeze!" Ray was interupted by a grunt. "We are taking you captive." The grunt said. "Peafowl, Rainbow Dance!" Jake announced. Peafowl came spinning out of nowhere. The great Peacock that was Peafowl, threw up its mighty tail feathers and let out a majestic screech. All the grunts were sent flying. Except for two. "He he he." Two boys laughed. "Who are you? Where are you ?!?" Whirlpool inquiered. "I am Arth." The first boy said. "And I am Reiki." Added the second boy. "And together, We are the two warriors." Reiki and Arth announced.
Why not
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:26 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: Why not

We thought that your character was just like tobio. You should have used tobio as a base for your character, and add more complexity and differences with your character so that he is recognizable and his own unquie character, like I did with Jake Mikaru. But you did not do that, which is why we did not accept you as a character.
besides his looks thats the only thing that is about tobio unless your counting the spin track too
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:43 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: besides his looks thats the only thing that is about tobio unless your counting the spin track too

You also did not write a detailed description about his personality or how he battles.
hey so when will my character be up your story is great congrats! anyway will there be an Event week or is it to hard