Cornelia, Georgia
Tournament Results
Cornelia City Park
200 Lavista Lane
  Meet at the Picnic Shelter.
1:00 PM on 11/07/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Georgia Bladers, I know you have been waiting for a long time, and your time has finally come! Georgia Bladers, now is your chance to compete in a ranked Burst Standard Format event, so being your best Burst Beys!

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect

Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

https://georgia.gov/covid-19-coronavirus...hy-georgia

Co-Host: GeneriCringe

Tournament Format
This tournament will be run with a Swiss Format if more than 16 people show up. The first stage will consist of five rounds in which participants will participate in all five rounds. the top eight will advance to the final stage.

The final stage will be run using a deck format, in which three Beyblades can be used for each match. 

Tournament Time
This tournament starts at 11:00 AM. This means you should get here between 10:30 AM and 12:45 PM, since that is when registration will start. Registration closes at 1:00 PM, so make sure to be there before then.

Do not register for this event if you do not think you will be able to come.

Participant Cap:
The participant cap for this tournament is 24 people. This means that if there is 24 people coming to the tournament and have joined this tournament, you cannot join unless someone else unjoins. No waiting list due to coronavirus.

Also, if you have a TT standard stadium, bring it if you can. We don’t necessarily need one since I do have mine we will use, but it can help make the tournament go faster.

Prize:
NIB Royal Genesis G5
If first place doesn’t want it, it will go to second. If second place doesn’t want it, it will go to third and third will have to keep that prize.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 13, 2020  6:13 PM)froztz Wrote: From rule book :
"Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination. The slopes on Hasbro Energy Layers that have played with Takara-Tomy Drivers inevitably are damaged, increasing their burst resistance illegally."

Does anyone here know if there's any noticeable performance difference in the disc between the brands?

well gt and rise differences are pretty big (some gt/takara tomy disks have gimmicks,rise/Hasbro don't) so can we put Hasbro rise disks on gt takara tomy drivers and layers and  is it same for tt on Hasbro
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:35 PM)Affantariq Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:13 PM)froztz Wrote: From rule book :
"Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination. The slopes on Hasbro Energy Layers that have played with Takara-Tomy Drivers inevitably are damaged, increasing their burst resistance illegally."

Does anyone here know if there's any noticeable performance difference in the disc between the brands?

well gt and rise differences are pretty big (some gt/takara tomy disks have gimmicks,rise/Hasbro don't) so can we put Hasbro rise disks on gt takara tomy drivers and layers and  is it same for tt on Hasbro

Yes, Hasbro and TT disks are interchangeable, but the drivers aren’t
I am gonna go probably if its not a school day or if I am not busy lol.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna go probably if its not a school day or if I am not busy lol.

Explain how you plan on getting down here all the way from New York (money wise specifically). I mean, if you can actually come by all means do, but I mean it is kind of expensive to fly down here and back just for a Beyblade tournament.
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna go probably if its not a school day or if I am not busy lol.

Explain how you plan on getting down here all the way from New York (money wise specifically). I mean, if you can actually come by all means do, but I mean it is kind of expensive to fly down here and back just for a Beyblade tournament.
I will probably take a plane
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Explain how you plan on getting down here all the way from New York (money wise specifically). I mean, if you can actually come by all means do, but I mean it is kind of expensive to fly down here and back just for a Beyblade tournament.
I will probably take a plane
Wow that’s crazy my parents will only take me an hour away at most and that’s if I beg enough
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:37 PM)IRONMANISMEBOY Wrote: Is there a waiting list

No because of cov-19
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: I will probably take a plane
Wow that’s crazy my parents will only take me an hour away at most and that’s if I beg enough

exactly wasnt even planning on going till my sterotypical cool uncle(legit he is the definition of a cool uncle) bailed me out
are any f you gonna get infinite achillies random booster . its coming out this month

sorry any of you
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:57 PM)Affantariq Wrote: are any f you gonna get infinite achillies random booster .   its coming out this month

sorry any of you

unrelated, but probably
can i put my Hasbro dread pheonex ring on my tt revive i lost my revive ring
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:58 PM)Affantariq Wrote: can i put my Hasbro dread pheonex ring on my tt revive i lost my revive ring

That is not allowed. You cannot mix the cores and armors across both brands. Both the core and armor have to be from the same brand.
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:58 PM)Affantariq Wrote: can i put my Hasbro  dread pheonex  ring on my tt revive i lost my revive ring

That is not allowed. You cannot mix the cores and armors across both brands. Both the core and armor have to be from the same brand.

Ok 
Thanks
jrockfreak18 rinu sogo Husk Brutus areez08 Super oof oof Mikublader Affantariq Lennyboss JaVaughn Recep Dr.savage22  leo12314345andrewflame43Beymaster15 Spladro awesomefire123 official_huddy froztz The Blacknight GeneriCringe TristanPortu RainbowSlime Neko Sakura

The location of this tournament is changing due to Pitts Park being temporarily closed due to flooding. Instead, we will be having the tournament at Cornelia City Park at their Picnic Shelter. I repeat, we are having the tournament at Cornelia City Park at their Picnic Shelter. The address is 200 Lavista Lane.
ok thanks, looks like its only a few minutes away from previous location.
Almost time! can't wait!
My son is looking forward to this with great excitement. Thank you for doing this!!!
I am coming confirmed

Ok me coming
Bringing a TT Standard Stadium to speed up the tournament. See ya guys tomorrow
It’s today y’all! Gonna be leaving in a few minutes, can’t wait to see everyone there!
I am leaving now. I can’t wait to see you all there!
Driving there rn, can’t wait!!!