The Dragon Ball Showdown! Graphic Battle.

Rules:
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:44 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Don't mind if I do Wink

Sent out from!: ControL_s SouL_
To:anyone willing to accept
Size: Whatever size.
ThemeGrinragon Ball Z.
Due Date: Tuesday.

Hope someone accepts Grin

This is the Dragon Ball Z themed Graphic battle.

Participants:
Noodoosoup
ControL_s SouL_

ENTRY ONE

ENTRY TWO

ENTRY ONE:

3 votes

ENTRY TWO:

5 votes

Both competitors did their best but the winner is entry two!!!

The winner is ControL_s SouL_.
Cool ! Another graphic battle ! I wonder who might win !
Probably not me... Good luck to all participants :3
Sorry for the double post, but since it is Wednesday and Greimatter has not sent in his entry he has been DISQUALIFIED

The entries are now up and the voting can begin.
I really like the 1st piece , it really has a good flow in it and the fading of the render is alright too , the second piece's looks like its made of sketch. I know which one ControL_s SouL_ made and which piece is made by Noodosoup Wink.
Nice! I like both, but I prefer entry 2!
Hmmm... The First One Is Awesome But The Second One Is Better! And Lord Coolers An Awesome DBZ Character
Yh i agree, the first one does look awesome! But the second one is awesomist! Grin
My vote goes to the first sig. I feel as though there is a higher level of creativity and technique throughout the sig compared to the 2nd entry. While I feel as though both entries are lacking in some portions, I simply prefer the first entry.
They are both great, the first one it very original but something feels missing from it while the second one is simple but good if you know what I mean, just the neatness and the way the second one blends gets my vote. Smile
3 days left of voting. People should vote before it is too late.
The first one. The kamehameha looks really nice.
I agree with Anubis.
The voting is now CLOSED! I shall votes will be tallied and the winner will be announced shortly.
I should've known. I would've joined. Now, I don't really feel like it. I'll look out for the next one.