Cane Creek Park
5213 Harkey Road
  Shelter 6 by the boat ramp. There may be a $4 parking fee at the entrance
11:30AM on 12/3/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

There may be a $4 parking fee, however I believed it is waived because the park is in its off season. Please bring at least $4 just in case.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID REGULATIONS

The Circuit

The Circuit is a series of Beyblade tournaments hosted by Four-Gaming and affiliate organizers in various states throughout North America. Seasons run from August-April. Tournaments are structured to draw out the most competitive Bladers. Bladers will compete for their chance to receive the respect of their area as a top competitor and an invitation to "The Circuit: Dark Continent". The top 4 Bladers in every The Circuit event will receive an invitation to "The Circuit: Dark Continent", where several skilled Bladers come together from various states and regions to claim the titles of Legendary Blader and a $500 grand prize. Dark Continent will currently be held/located along the East Coast of the United States, ranging within and between states Maryland through Florida.. Those Bladers receiving the invitation must be willing to travel or they can pass down their invitation to eligible candidates. The location of Dark Continent will be announced at least 6 months before the start of the event. Practice hard and come out to compete for the respect of your region or destroy another regions pride 😎!!!

Itinerary

11:00-11:30 : Onsite registration

11:30-11:50 : Overview of tournament rules and announcements

12:00 : Prompt tournaments start time

Prizes

1st Place: $50 Visa Gift Card

2nd Place: 30% off Discount Code to Four-Gaming

3rd Place: 15% off Discount Code to Four-Gaming

Top 4 finalist will receive an invitation to The Circuit: Dark Continent

24 Player participant cap

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i dont think anyone is planning to go to this unless their winter break starts december 1st or they dont have school because theyre adults
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:12 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: i dont think anyone is planning to go to this unless their winter break starts december 1st or they dont have school because theyre adults

Thank you for cheering 🙏🏾😎
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:35 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:12 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: i dont think anyone is planning to go to this unless their winter break starts december 1st or they dont have school because theyre adults

Thank you for cheering 🙏🏾😎

that didnt make sense in my head also ur website is cool
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:40 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:35 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you for cheering 🙏🏾😎

that didnt make sense in my head also ur website is cool

Thank you 🙏🏾

december 3 is one the weekend  so why not
Legendarybro59 will be there!
Hey! This is cool and actually really close to me. I'm a Union County, SC resident and I see that The Circuit is big in NC. I missed the last couple events but I'd like to know if spectators/non-tournament players are welcome to attend?

I'd like to come out and get some experience playing with others, since I don't have many people to play with where I live. I'd love to come hang out and play even if I'm not competing this go round. Plus I wanna cheer on some beys live! Thanks in advance for any info received!

-Retsu
(Oct. 11, 2022  9:50 PM)RetsuIsekaioh Wrote: Hey! This is cool and actually really close to me. I'm a Union County, SC resident and I see that The Circuit is big in NC. I missed the last couple events but I'd like to know if spectators/non-tournament players are welcome to attend?

I'd like to come out and get some experience playing with others, since I don't have many people to play with where I live. I'd love to come hang out and play even if I'm not competing this go round. Plus I wanna cheer on some beys live! Thanks in advance for any info received!

-Retsu

You're allowed to come for the free play area and usually there's no shows and if that happens you can take that spot
I wish I could join the tournament it something that I really want to do.

Can I join the tournament
Can’t wait for this after the last one!

hey since it full right now when the next tournament
smh all the torney's near me are full
If someone is not coming please tamale your name of and contact me because I really want to go, thank you 🙏
(Nov. 09, 2022  12:05 AM)Wonder Valtryek Wrote: If someone is not coming  please  tamale your name of and contact me because I really want to go, thank you 🙏

not everyone shows up to tournaments, so theres bound to be many people missing the day of. Even if you can't participate in the tournament you can still freeplay.
Can I enter

Can I enter the tournament if someone does not show up

Can I please enter this tournament

Can I take someone’s place

Please can I enter
(Nov. 20, 2022  7:30 PM)Logangreen08 Wrote: Can I enter

Can I enter the tournament if someone does not show up

Can I please enter this tournament

Can I take someone’s place

Please can I enter

Like Ralf said, "[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]not everyone shows up to tournaments, so theres bound to be many people missing the day of. Even if you can't participate in the tournament you can still freeplay."

Please don't spam chat.[/font]
first stage link: https://challonge.com/hd5j8nd

1001 Aspinal street, Waxhaw nc 28173
The Circuit Finals: sponsored by Arby's

We have the meats.
Thanks Arby’s, for letting us host the finals! 🐔🐷🐮
Finals: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/v2ss9nds

Thank you everyone for coming out 😎
(Dec. 04, 2022  9:18 PM)StayCool Wrote: Finals: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/v2ss9nds

Thank you everyone for coming out 😎

Thanks for hosting, it was super fun!
Hey, StayCool, are you planning on hosting more tournaments in the area soon? We should do it at McDonald’s this time lol
StayCool please preprocess(spreadsheet, winning combos, etc.) this event, it is outside the 14 day period and future events will not be approved until this one is preprocessed.