The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members.

I was sent a request by someone while I was on vacation to see if they could join the Lansing division. I told him to go to a tournament and we'd see what he's got. The Lansing division might have a new member if he's good.
um tell him to post in the tournament thread so we can get this tournament going...Thats what's ticking me off we have more than enough people just on our team to get tournaments going but half the team doesn't say anything or will only go to a tournament 15 minutes from their house... I'm done with that.
Ya I'll tell him that, his name is beybladelansing.
I'm confused. So, how do I become eligible to join the team? I'm a strong blader, but I live in an area that doesn't have tournaments (that I've heard of).
(Jan. 03, 2013  8:15 PM)Sakyo Kuroyami Wrote: I'm confused. So, how do I become eligible to join the team? I'm a strong blader, but I live in an area that doesn't have tournaments (that I've heard of).
Go to tournaments and win a lot. Also the leader of a branch has to let you on.

(Jan. 03, 2013  8:15 PM)Sakyo Kuroyami Wrote: I'm confused. So, how do I become eligible to join the team? I'm a strong blader, but I live in an area that doesn't have tournaments (that I've heard of).
(Dec. 31, 2012  2:00 AM)Coach Wrote: Also if anybody is interested in joining please post and state some reasons why, and what you bring to the team, experiences mainly also state your location.

For new inquiries and non-recruited bladers start with this.
I'll look at your profile and CP and see what you have. Presentation is important.
Answer this:
How many beys do you have: (approximate is fine)
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: newbie, novice, average, great, professional
Why you'd like to join:
Combo's you use:
Favorite style:
how many people do you blade with:

So since I might have a team should I answer that stuff?
So since I'm not officially in, should I do that format?
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:32 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So since I might have a team should I answer that stuff?

No you're a recruit, I PM'd you about joining before I believe. I've seen you around on here enough I have a very good idea what you'd bring to the team.
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:36 AM)Tri Wrote: So since I'm not officially in, should I do that format?

Same for you, I've seen you on here enough. I know what you bring.
Yeah you PM'ed me like a month ago. Plus I'm an official judge!
Could I join?
EDIT: Didnt see the form
Beys: 14 or 15
Knowledge: Average
Id like to join because this team seems very good so i know that i could get better by joining this team.
Attack: MF-H Hell Herculeo BD145 XF
Stamina: Killerken Ifraid A230 JSB
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-drago LW125 EWD
My fav style is aggression and when necessary, stamina.
I blade with five people near my house and nine peope in tourneys.
That is my resume!
My qusetion is the same as Tri's. Do I have to do that format since I'm not officially in?
How many beys do you have: About 25
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: Great
Why you'd like to join: I want to make friends with other Bladers and improve my skills as well as help others improve theirs.
Combo's you use: Hades Kerbecs BD145WD, Big Bang Pegasus UW145WD/FGrin, L-Drago Destroy D125/CH120XF, Hades Sagittario 230WD/EWD, Meteo L-Drago CH120WD/EWD.
Favorite style: It depends on my mood, but usually something with good attack and decent stamina.
how many people do you blade with: One. I only have one friend who is a Blader, but he's 19 and has other things to worry about (He's more into Yu-Gi-Oh than Beyblade). And I can't go to tournaments because there are none in my area.

Thank you.
Wow excellent! very pumped to see the interest in the team.

Syco, I extend a welcome to you. I would definitely like you on our team.
Though I would like you to list your parts and see if we can improve on your combos so you have better success at your next tournament. it seems you have great parts just a little miss matched with your combos. If you're using CW's because you like them not neccessarily because you think their good, I'm fine with that. but some of the other stuff doesn't quite add up

Gasher Master, I know you've shown interest in my tournaments but haven't seen much posts besides that so why don't you fill out the app. Thanks

@Bellerophon105, I will consider your application, nothing definite yet. I would like to see some posts in your area thread, I know there is at least a Florida thread possibly a Miami thread. There are many bladers from Florida on here. Your Combos are interesting... don't make much sense besides your meteo is good, and Hades Kerbecs is ok for stamina. Destroy is an interesting concept most people would Tornado stall to avoid Destroy, but yours will circle its opponent then kill it as it circles in on it... If you'd like help with your combos feel free to list them and we'll figure out what we can do.

@Thunderdome and Tri you guys are welcome to join the team. And start a divisional team of your own in your region. Please help figure out a name ______ followed by Destiny for your team that sounds good with your city or state. Like We're from Grand Rapids so ours is Grand Destiny, it's Lansing Legendary Destiny and Detroit Divine Destiny... So along those lines.

and Tri, Gasher Master's app would be to join your divisional team so you'll have a say in his approval though he has shown much interest into making it to a tournament like you.
Okay so it might be a little after tomorrow depending on when I make the team since a good player who said maybe might not show up and doesn't come online much.
You sure this Blader will be a quality teammate? Or is he just a good Blader? Just a thought to consider before you add him.
I sent a PM to GasherMaster regarding the team application. I'll discuss with him what the team should be named. I sent it to him the other day and he hasn't responded.
I'll have to wait a little to get the response from one blader. In all the excitement I forgot. I got second and went 6-1 and almost won the finals. To much excitement
I probably won't have a team down here as of now. Sorry.
You don't need a full team as long as you want to be a representative of the Bladers of Destiny. Awesome though a second place finish is great.
How do I go about joining in the Google Plus?
He's talking about his team only. Also you need a google account. After that it's obvious of how to find it.
You need a Google account that's all. Then develope your profile, its a lot like Facebook in a way but has some great add-ons like the hangout features and its in essence part of youtube
It's really cool. I just had a cool chat with Coach and Wyatt V2. It was nice to talk to them.
Darn i got invited but i don't have a video camera for my computer. I'll have to go out and buy one.