38.46%
ammusing
32.69%
ok
13.46%
bad
15.38%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
i already said no more charecter requests for now i have enough charecters as it is
And I can tell you, as his editor, he does not need anymore, because with all the teams going on, and the tornument... I think there's enough characters.
I am working on 15, and it will be the longest 1 part chapter yet, I think.
hopefully new chapter finished edited soon
It's coming along great, and your grammar and story telling ablilities are getting better, too.
The longer the chapters, the better. I eventually want you to stand on your own and be able to write as grammatically as I do in stories (Tip: If you can, get MSword or something, unless your comp dosn't like that stuff. Then download some type of spellcheck or little notepad so you can save your stories and make them longer... with spellcheck still).
lol you sound like a teacher,but seriously i will try my best
Well, I'm trying to teach GRAMMA.
But yeah, try as much as you can. I'll send the chapter as soon as I'm done with it.
And I'm almost done.
i will post you it on friday XXaron
Ok, I'll edit it when I'm done with my school project (Gotta write 'missing chapters' from HG Wells 'The Time Machine')
Alot of posts ago you said no-one always wins
You`re right nations beyblade but...No matter how much times you lose just grit your teeth and stand back up again.Only Bladers who don`t quit and stand back up become strong.
Also I like your story VERY much. it`s AWESOME
good point,also the new chapter has been posted to the editor and i will say this 1 more time
NO MORE CHARACTER REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Took you long enough to PM it to me Tongue_out.
Joking, but yeah, your grammer is way, way better then when you started.
You may not need me anymore...
sorry i had 2 go 2 my dads and after that writers blok
It's K.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish the chapter by sunday...
Sorry I haven't been on. Parents are restricting comp. time.
Sorry bout not editing the chapter, I have way too much carp going on in my life...
argh why ;-;
I may have to temporarily resign as editor, bot only for a short while. If you post chapters, don't post many, because I still need to catch up while editing them.
Can't there be just 1 more char please just one i've never been accepted :-( please
Dude, you got enough characters.
Don't accept it, he's whining to get in. Just because you don't get accepted in a story dosn't give you reasons to whine... just stop asking because it RUINS stories if you tell them how to make the person. Nations at least changes personalities and looks... and that's what you do whith requests because it makes it yours more then others.
I'll review the new chapter, still don't have enough time on my hands to edit, I'll PM mistakes to you, Nations.
im takin it because I cant think of characters
Please, only limit disscusion to things related to the story. Plus, please remember to not post one liners, by that they are not ok. If you want to ask a question, for example, is my charactor in the story, PM him.
Anyways, good job on the story. Keep writing and get better. I wish I had enough dedication to wrote a story...