Good
64.71%
Bad
35.29%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Finally figured out spoilers. :-)
Read my guide, right? Cool
Maybe you should name the story Smile
Fun story for everyone! Anyway wtater888 you should try to lengthen your stories.
Name: Hassan D. (Sunny)
Bey: Meteo all-star(fottball player)
Additional Info(Not Required but happily accepted): Ryouga is his father and he loves to play football and crush beys and bey spirit.
Name: Shirou Nayzaman
Bey: Burn Rex 145WD
Additional Info: Hes an Orphan and is very short tempered. He whears a scarf and does not take it of ever. He likes soccer and brings his ball with him everywhere.

Ps I really like this story.
Thanks. Please make your bey real(it can be customized but has to be legal and the parts real.(ah hem hassen davis)
chapter 3 is up.
It is real, its my custom bey.
EDIT: Are you talking to me, sorry?
Only intends for people who will later post and hassan Davis.
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:51 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I have a very bad sense of humor, forgive me.
I found it funny too XD The story could still use some work but its not bad.

Can someone explain please?
Hm? If you are reffering to the "i thought it was funny" thing, that was the whole random.com thing. Sorry for going off-topic.
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:45 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Can someone explain please?

Okay, since you probably won't stop asking. I'll explain. Its like saying "I'm going to will put a banana in my banana milkshake" because its its obvious, what else would you use a randomizer for?

Its just funny, that's all. Nice work on your new chapters, and the name is cool too.
Yeah thanks. I just know there are probly other not so random sites.
Now lets get on topic anyway. We need 1 more character request.
The chapters are a bit too short. I think you should combine them, or at least write longer chapters in the future.

See my story in my signature as an example.
ok do you have a charachters request
I'm impressed, that was done on a phone? I also like the concept.
No the starting template was. I now use my computers nut sometimes expand using my phone at night.
I think you should keep them like they are because it makes me want to read it more.
Should I make another charecter?
Well they are going against each other. If that's ok I will gladly take yours or anyone else's characters. Also I will post this and then edit the tread. BEY PARTS MUST BE REAL. THE BEY CAN BE CUSTOM BUT MAKE THE PARTS REAL!!! Sorry for all caps.
Who would like to face Shirou Nayzaman?
Yeh sure.
Name: Garry Forestfire
Bey: Evil Libra SA165EWD
Aditional info: Blue hair,Blue eyes and Loves blue.
nice story , i have a character request
name - king
bey - spiral striker w105 mf
extra - has white hair, likes to be alone and is very destructive
plz can my character be a bad guy
When is chapter 4 comming?
(No rush intended)