The Best Beyblade Opening

(Sep. 01, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ohttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuSuYbivuZk
Don’t hate me. I also like Metal Fusion and Metal Fury, Our Time, the Beyblade Burst Evolution intro, and Gatti’n’roll.

No hates,  cause I like them too!!
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:50 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ohttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuSuYbivuZk
Don’t hate me. I also like Metal Fusion and Metal Fury, Our Time, the Beyblade Burst Evolution intro, and Gatti’n’roll.

No hates,  cause I like them too!!
Eh, I was mostly worried about the YouTube link.
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:55 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:50 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: No hates,  cause I like them too!!
Eh, I was mostly worried about the YouTube link.
Again, the dark ages keep showing up! We cannot let it back into our lives!
Gatti'n'Roll is my favorite, Galaxy Heart is 2nd and the 4D opening is 3rd, the Cho-Z opening is my least favorite
IYO, does Our Time fit with the mood of season 1?
For the english one i like "Turbo"
For japaneze i like Beyblade Burst ED is very good
OOO AND

E V E R B O D Y B E Y P O P : DDDDD
lol that song stuck in my head srsly
Gatti'n'roll, MFB ops 1/3, choz muteki blader evolution burst, zero g op (jp)
Beyblade burst season 1 op (Japanese) is the best by far
5. EVOLUTION
4.Metal Saga Dub Opening (i forgot the name of it)
3.Made For This
2.TURBO and Chozetsu Muteki Blader
1.Gatti'N'Roll
Guys. We all should just admit that "Evolution" is the best dub op. For real though, instead of a song just randomly talking about "Let it rip beyblade!" They put a lot more meaning behind the song that goes with the actual plot while remaining to be catchy and fun. Not only that, but the visuals are better than any of the other dub ops as well. The decided to take the clips and use them to tell a progressing story in the op that goes along with the music. Once again this is something different for dub openings.

Now if we're talking about overall, I'd say identified. The soft tone really calms you while at the same time hyping you. It's a strange feeling I can't explain. Not only that, but the end of the Op where it's shows Takao growing over the years has me in tears. Just seeing a character he is up like that is just amazing. It reminded me of all of the past adventures he's been through as well as the fun, which is fitting for the final opening.
(Nov. 25, 2019  5:08 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys. We all should just admit that "Evolution" is the best dub op. For real though, instead of a song just randomly talking about "Let it rip beyblade!" They put a lot more meaning behind the song that goes with the actual plot while remaining to be catchy and fun. Not only that, but the visuals are better than any of the other dub ops as well. The decided to take the clips and use them to tell a progressing story in the op that goes along with the music. Once again this is something different for dub openings.

Now if we're talking about overall, I'd say identified. The soft tone really calms you while at the same time hyping you. It's a strange feeling I can't explain. Not only that, but the end of the Op where it's shows Takao growing over the years has me in tears. Just seeing a character he is up like that is just amazing. It reminded me of all of the past adventures he's been through as well as the fun, which is fitting for the final opening.

Evolution's dub theme is good but my favourite Beyblade dub opening will always be Turbo's dub theme.
I think I really like Fighting Spirits now. It could be one of my favorites.

I honestly wish KiraKira Revolution could be an opening for like an OVA or something.
(Nov. 25, 2019  9:21 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  5:08 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys. We all should just admit that "Evolution" is the best dub op. For real though, instead of a song just randomly talking about "Let it rip beyblade!" They put a lot more meaning behind the song that goes with the actual plot while remaining to be catchy and fun. Not only that, but the visuals are better than any of the other dub ops as well. The decided to take the clips and use them to tell a progressing story in the op that goes along with the music. Once again this is something different for dub openings.

Evolution's dub theme is good but my favourite Beyblade dub opening will always be Turbo's dub theme.

I don't like Turbo anymore. It sounds more like a hero rising up, which fits for The later parts of the season, but not the middle parts where Aiga is is being obsessed with his darkness. The visuals are good, but only because they used the Japanese clips. It also isn't as catchy and doesn't have the same hype Evolution does.
my favorite Beyblade burst theme song
my favorite opening is definitely turbo

boogietheblader I agree and it dosnet really get that good towards the end when Aiga turn back good and I think they focused on him being bad for too nanny episodes
(Nov. 25, 2019  6:15 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  9:21 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Evolution's dub theme is good but my favourite Beyblade dub opening will always be Turbo's dub theme.

I don't like Turbo anymore. It sounds more like a hero rising up, which fits for The later parts of the season, but not the middle parts where Aiga is is being obsessed with his darkness. The visuals are good, but only because they used the Japanese clips. It also isn't as catchy and doesn't have the same hype Evolution does.

i used to hate Turbo alot for that reason but after watching the rest of the Turbo Series i liked the opening, and Aiga wasnt reall obsessed with the Darkness he was just obsessed with winning and becoming invincible also when Revive Phoenix broke Vise Leopard, Achilles gave off a dark aura meaning it was most likely Phi and Phoenix that corrupted Aiga.

(thats just how i see it tho)
(Dec. 05, 2019  3:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  6:15 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I don't like Turbo anymore. It sounds more like a hero rising up, which fits for The later parts of the season, but not the middle parts where Aiga is is being obsessed with his darkness. The visuals are good, but only because they used the Japanese clips. It also isn't as catchy and doesn't have the same hype Evolution does.

i used to hate Turbo alot for that reason but after watching the rest of the Turbo Series i liked the opening, and Aiga wasnt reall obsessed with the Darkness he was just obsessed with winning and becoming invincible also when Revive Phoenix broke Vise Leopard, Achilles gave off a dark aura meaning it was most likely Phi and Phoenix that corrupted Aiga.

(thats just how i see it tho)

Plus, even if you take the darkness into consideration, the strongest heroes are always the ones that conquer and accept their own weakness. And Aiga needed help to become the hero he is by the end of the show. Debate how effective said character development was, but it fits Aiga, and its still a pretty awesome theme song.