The Adventures of Roan Part 2: Rise of the Unbeatable

Sup Everyone! This is the Adventures of Roan Part 2 which is a collab between me and CheetoBlader (which he has agreed to) and like the previous Adventures of Roan it mainly focuses on Roan as its main character who is now going into the Worldleague where he's gonna battle a bunch of a new bladers and it's also focuses on Avery (myself) and his friends (mainly his two best friends) as the series main antagonists it also has characters from the anime series as supporting characters such as Kyle (who's a supporting antagonist), Suoh, Aiger, Phi, remaining members of the snake pit, Valt, Ben, Toko, Nika, and more. Also some characters in this story are based on real people but not actual events. Well now let the story begin!

Character description (there's one of these before every chapter either describing characters who haven't been described yet that I either made up or are based on actual people) 

-Avery

Now chapter 1 is coming up next!

P.S. Sorry if there were any typos.

As a note, maybe use a spoiler tag if the chapter gets really long. The story seems good so far, but a little hard for my eyes to read
Chapter 1
Gateway to the top!

-Avery

P.S. Sorry of there were some typos.

(Feb. 18, 2019  5:25 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: As a note, maybe use a spoiler tag if the chapter gets really long. The story seems good so far, but a little hard for my eyes to read

I probably will after I finish chapter 2. But thanks for the reminder. -Avery

Interesting story idea. Are we allowed to submit our own custom characters and Beyblades? Because I have at least 5 or 6 characters in mind that I made up.
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:59 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: Interesting story idea. Are we allowed to submit our own custom characters and Beyblades? Because I have at least 5 or 6 characters in mind that I made up.
First I'd like you tqo send me some private messages about these characters and if I like it I'll probably feature one of your characters in a chapter (or chapters of my/CheetoBlader's story) -Avery

(Feb. 18, 2019  7:51 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:59 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: Interesting story idea. Are we allowed to submit our own custom characters and Beyblades? Because I have at least 5 or 6 characters in mind that I made up.
First I'd like you tqo send me some private messages about these characters and if I like it I'll probably feature one of your characters in a chapter (or chapters of my/CheetoBlader's story) -Avery

I mean too, stupid typos!
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:03 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Sup Everyone! This is the Adventures of Roan Part 2 which is a collab between me and CheetoBlader (which he has agreed to) and like the previous Adventures of Roan it mainly focuses on Roan as its main character who is now going into the Worldleague where he's gonna battle a bunch of a new bladers and it's also focuses on Avery (myself) and his friends (mainly his two best friends) as the series main antagonists it also has characters from the anime series as supporting characters such as Kyle (who's a supporting antagonist), Suoh, Aiger, Phi, remaining members of the snake pit, Valt, Ben, Toko, Nika, and more. Also some characters in this story are based on real people but not actual events. Well now let the story begin!

Not a Collab! Just a deal so you stop invading my thread! But any ways don’t make Roan look too bad! Tongue_out

(Feb. 18, 2019  7:51 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: First I'd like you tqo send me some private messages about these characters and if I like it I'll probably feature one of your characters in a chapter (or chapters of my/CheetoBlader's story) -Avery

Okay thank you.
(Feb. 18, 2019  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:03 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Sup Everyone! This is the Adventures of Roan Part 2 which is a collab between me and CheetoBlader (which he has agreed to) and like the previous Adventures of Roan it mainly focuses on Roan as its main character who is now going into the Worldleague where he's gonna battle a bunch of a new bladers and it's also focuses on Avery (myself) and his friends (mainly his two best friends) as the series main antagonists it also has characters from the anime series as supporting characters such as Kyle (who's a supporting antagonist), Suoh, Aiger, Phi, remaining members of the snake pit, Valt, Ben, Toko, Nika, and more. Also some characters in this story are based on real people but not actual events. Well now let the story begin!

Not a Collab! Just a deal so you stop invading my thread! But any ways don’t make Roan look too bad! Tongue_out

Same thing! And trust me I won't. -Avery
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:11 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not a Collab! Just a deal so you stop invading my thread! But any ways don’t make Roan look too bad! Tongue_out

Same thing! And trust me I won't. -Avery
Okay thanks
Character Introductions:

-Avery

P.S. Sorry if there's some typos I

P.P.S. These characters are based on real people but this story is not based on true events.

-Avery

(Feb. 19, 2019  12:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:11 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Same thing! And trust me I won't. -Avery
Okay thanks

You're welcome! -Avery

(Feb. 19, 2019  12:22 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: *large quote removed*
Where’s Roan?

...Yeah. I was wondering for awhile now. I thought Roan would appear sooner or later, but this seems to center around YOUR characters. Please, at least feature Roan
(Feb. 19, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: ...Yeah. I was wondering for awhile now. I thought Roan would appear sooner or later, but this seems to center around YOUR characters. Please, at least feature Roan

Yeah if Avery doesn’t include Roan in the next chapter I will remove Roan from this story
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: ...Yeah. I was wondering for awhile now. I thought Roan would appear sooner or later, but this seems to center around YOUR characters. Please, at least feature Roan

Yeah if Avery doesn’t include Roan in the next chapter I will remove Roan from this story

Hopefully Avery will add in Roan soon. Otherwise, this might make this look like a "supported" story fishing reads from the "Cheeto Approves!" vibes
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah if Avery doesn’t include Roan in the next chapter I will remove Roan from this story

Hopefully Avery will add in Roan soon. Otherwise, this might make this look like a "supported" story fishing reads from the "Cheeto Approves!" vibes
Yeah if that happens then I’ll do this: Say that I don’t approve and remove Roan.
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I agree with @[CheetoBlader] .The story is literally calledThe Adventures of Roan Part 2 and with Roan not in it, It might as well be called The Adventures of Avery.
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah if Avery doesn’t include Roan in the next chapter I will remove Roan from this story

I agree with @[CheetoBlader] .The story is literally calledThe Adventures of Roan Part 2 and with Roan not in it, It might as well be called The Adventures of Avery.
I agree! @[Avery Purple999] if you don’t put Roan in the next chapter the deal is over!
Exactly. I do not want to be the victim of clickbait and trying to “help” this person become popular. Im interested in seeing Roan sooner or later, althought the POV is clearly Avery and her pals
(Feb. 20, 2019  3:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Exactly. I do not want to be the victim of clickbait and trying to “help” this person become popular. Im interested in seeing Roan sooner or later, althought the POV is clearly Avery and her pals

Exactly!

Roan's gonna make his first appearance in Chapter 3 and then the rest of the story mostly revolves around him, cause he's the protagonist, I'm just giving you q good intro of all my characters first though. -Avery

(Feb. 20, 2019  3:22 AM)XSabxManiacXh Wrote: Exactly. I do not want to be the victim of clickbait and trying to “help” this person become popular. Im interested in seeing Roan sooner or later, althought the POV is clearly Avery and her pals

I'm a he dude! -Avery
?

(Feb. 20, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I agree with @[CheetoBlader] .The story is literally calledThe Adventures of Roan Part 2 and with Roan not in it, It might as well be called The Adventures of Avery.
I agree! @[Avery Purple999] if you don’t put Roan in the next chapter the deal is over!

Alright I've already said he's gonna be in chapter 3! -Avery
(Feb. 20, 2019  11:58 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

Roan's gonna make his first appearance in Chapter 3 and then the rest of the story mostly revolves around him, cause he's the protagonist, I'm just giving you q good intro of all my characters first though. -Avery

(Feb. 20, 2019  3:22 AM)XSabxManiacXh Wrote: Exactly. I do not want to be the victim of clickbait and trying to “help” this person become popular. Im interested in seeing Roan sooner or later, althought the POV is clearly Avery and her pals

I'm a he dude! -Avery
?

(Feb. 20, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I agree! @[Avery Purple999] if you don’t put Roan in the next chapter the deal is over!

Alright I've already said he's gonna be in chapter 3! -Avery

Sorry about that, but thank you for adding Roan in. The title is misleading and makes it sound like the majority of it is about Roan (you might wanna fix that)
Chapter 3: The Tournament

-Avery

Sorry about that, but thank you for adding Roan in. The title is misleading and makes it sound like the majority of it is about Roan (you might wanna fix that)
Oh well it's gonna be! I'm just giving the readers a good intro of Avery's (my) friends and myself though before that happens. -Avery

(Feb. 21, 2019  2:05 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
Is the story still on?

(Feb. 18, 2019  7:51 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: First I'd like you tqo send me some private messages about these characters and if I like it I'll probably feature one of your characters in a chapter (or chapters of my/CheetoBlader's story) -Avery