(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

So I've been on the team for some time, but I'm not active.

Could you PM me how close you think I am?

I never got to do the test.... So I'm not sure if I should still be in.
I will tell you this after I discuss this ranking system you guys suggested
Welcome to the team DK!Smile
Happy Thanksgiving!! To all I have one question. For you all on this joyful day? What are you thankful. For this thanksgiving. In your life and as on this team! (I will post mine in a bit)Well Once. Again hope you have An pleasant. Thanksgiving.Joyful_3
I'm thankful for my wonderful Zeus! ❤
Happy thanksgiving guys !!!!!!!
Why am I am thankful to be on the team? Cause it's one of the only ones near me and the members are nice ^^
Why am I thankful in my life? Cause I love my family and I can eat eggnog all day !!!!!!

EDIT: and I am thankful for my blades of course Eee
And I've moving Into an Yes for the Team Ranknig system. You guys have been asking for
How will it work? Like what combos people use? Or voting?
That's The part I'm Stuck on I have No Idea yet on how To earn like and Experience system So they rank up.
Is it based on combo strength or helpfullness to the team? Just gonna say that most people will get mad according to their position.
Why I'm thankful? I don't do Thanksgiving. I feel sad Unhappy

Why don't you just make a test. EX: Combos, Knownledge.
It would have to be completely fair

EDIT: galaxy blades idea of a test sounds cool
I can see people are probaly gonna complain about how helpful they are

EDIT: I have an idea!!! Wut about the advanced member get the top ranks and we can vote for who gets the higher ones (on a poll),then the advanced member can pick the non- advanced member ranks.
Hello Im the leader of The Blader Revolt. I want to know something. Would you like to ally? We both have the same goal basically. Help Bladers get strong and make it more popular.
Well.... Let's be real. I'm not that helpful. DRAGON KING just got on the team.........

Maybe we can get points for being on the team for some time as well.

I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I'm just mixed up!
Well that's not really fair, cause me and Duive just joined. We should let the advanced members decide
I will message switchblader/ryukiba/kyler in a bit I pulled an neck muscle
(Nov. 28, 2013  9:18 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Hello Im the leader of The Blader Revolt. I want to know something. Would you like to ally? We both have the same goal basically. Help Bladers get strong and make it more popular.

I Don't think anybody noticed this.........
I did, I haven't decided, we should really wait to see how it progresses.
(Nov. 30, 2013  6:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  9:18 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Hello Im the leader of The Blader Revolt. I want to know something. Would you like to ally? We both have the same goal basically. Help Bladers get strong and make it more popular.

I Don't think anybody noticed this.........

I did not see that X) but I'll have to think since he's an new team. And Ect.
Ok I dont think any one noticed the thread i posted either. So Ill see how i can get bladers.

So far I have 4 bladers
(Nov. 28, 2013  9:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I can see people are probaly gonna complain about how helpful they are

EDIT: I have an idea!!! Wut about the advanced member get the top ranks and we can vote for who gets the higher ones (on a poll),then the advanced member can pick the non- advanced member ranks.

I like that idea DK!Smile so who agree's with him?
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:32 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  9:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I can see people are probaly gonna complain about how helpful they are

I like that idea DK!Smile so who agree's with him?

I did Not see that Edit but it seems legit.
Hey guys, I finally remembered to add the team advertising thingy in my sig SmileSmileSmile. yeah that's probaly the fairest way to do it.