(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Great tournament Hakumen! The finals were cool!Grin
I thought Twisted Tempo would win, but I guess not! Haha!Smile
changing twisted tempo to a stamina/attack type helps a lot and guys the chat is dieing out
(Oct. 18, 2013  8:09 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: changing twisted tempo to a stamina/attack type helps a lot and guys the chat is dieing out
This is a team thread, not a chat thread so that is kind of a good thing...
well i mean that nobody is talking in the tread anymore about anything
(Oct. 19, 2013  12:15 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: well i mean that nobody is talking in the tread anymore about anything
We are only supposed to post when it is relevant to the team, otherwise it is spam. We don't really condone those that take to spamming especially in our thread. As of now, I am currently working on something for the team and will announce it when I have it all together, but I am not going to just sit here and post unnecessary things in the team thread.
but aren't teammates supposed to talk to each other and learn stuff about each other to become better teammates
(Oct. 19, 2013  1:04 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: but aren't teammates supposed to talk to each other and learn stuff about each other to become better teammates
Yes, that is why there is such thing as PM...
Please stop posting so much in the thread unless it is really relevant to the team as a whole.
this thread is sadly empty and dead as a desert
Please stop posting so much in the thread unless it is really relevant to the team as a whole. No dude... Just no... R
hey guys Cute i was wondering if you guys would like to be apart of my comic im making for this team for beyblade. if you guys want to just tell me through pmWink
well its better then this thread going inactive and shutting down
Um its because of school I come on And read My pms(Private Message) I may post but I'm here But call down the post I understand your bored but you can post like that and Why not Thank you for ask and choosing are team.Joyful_3
OK I would just like to say a few things, now that school has started back up, we have all been really occupied with other commitments. We would love to do more stuff with and for the team, but we don't really have much time at the moment- and quite frankly I don't have the creative brainpower thanks to becoming nocturnal lol
I would also like to say that this is not a team chat, it is designed for reporting matters that apply to the team as a whole. This is what pm was made for.
One more thing, if you want to say that we don't do anything, take the initiative to actually do something helpful for the team (such as bunny#1 decided to do) instead of posting multiple times that we are "inactive"
thank you Smile

-Switchblad3r
Switchy Lol enough sad That was a nice speak every little thing is trueAnd I have an announcement I will be doing atl 11;30 western time on google plus as an Live Q/A about my blading career and this team This Saturday
(Oct. 25, 2013  12:49 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Switchy Lol enough sad That was a nice speak every little thing is trueAnd I have an announcement I will be doing atl 11;30 western time on google plus as an Live Q/A about my blading career and this team This Saturday
I'd be down. I may also participate= 11:30 (PM or AM) western time as in your time? isn't your time central?
Lol Its central or western I can't remember. But If that's to early How about 12:30 pm
I might make a google plus account? How can I participate?Smile
I will add you on google plus and I'll invite you . You need a mike
Well I haven't made one yet? I'll have to see if I can make one tomorrow?Smile
Ok cool! Did you see that post bunny#1 made on the previous page?
Yeah I did!Smile I already texted her my character!Smile