Testing on Galaxy Zeus

Galaxy Zeus on Generate driver vs Drain Fafnir and 7 Bump and bearing driver
Zeus win 4-1
Really? That’s an odd combo for gZ but it’s surprising that it won. Would you mind specifying how it won? I doubt that it won by Spin Finish because of the balance issues.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Really? That’s an odd combo for gZ but it’s surprising that it won. Would you mind specifying how it won? I doubt that it won by Spin Finish because of the balance issues.
I agree because of the Weight of Zeus it’s really heavy
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Really? That’s an odd combo for gZ but it’s surprising that it won. Would you mind specifying how it won? I doubt that it won by Spin Finish because of the balance issues.

Maybe by Burst?
Drain On Bearing is not REALLY that good cause it bursts like crazy anyway i remember you saying you got the B-98 so Could you Do Deep Chaos Genarate vs Galaxy Zeus 7 Flow Atomic
Okay Guys I will do that testing that sunblader told me and 6Jupiter5 it won with 2 bursts
Galaxy zeus on 7 and flow and atomic vs Deep Chaos on Generate
Zeus Lose 2-3
Galaxy Zeus 0 Eternal vs Deep Chaos 0 Eternal
gZ.0.Et: 4 Wins (1 OS, 3 BF)
Winning percentage: 33.3%
dC.0.Et: 8 Wins (8 OS)
WInning percentage: 66.6%
gZ burst dC a few times, but (as everybody knows) had less stamina.

Now I shall test it on Ds'.

For mixed attack.

Galaxy Zeus 00Expand Destroy' vs Deep Chaos 0 Eternal
gZ.00E.Ds': 9 Wins (9 OS)
Winning percentage: 90%
dC.0.Et: 1 Win (1 OS)
Winning percentage: 10%
Woah
(Sep. 25, 2021  2:16 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Galaxy Zeus 0 Eternal vs Deep Chaos 0 Eternal

For mixed attack.

Woah
The mixed attack test was kind of a given, though I was surprised by that 1 OS from chaos and that chaos didn’t burst but god outspun. Anything on a mobile driver in same spin will burst chaos, and since the disc is 0 and not outer, the rotational weight of the independent disc was heavier and was easier to destabilize due to its shorter height and more direct hits.
I have no idea why it didn't burst...
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:07 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: I have no idea why it didn't burst...
Just accept it, like how World Spriggan Left No Free Spin 2B Dimension' Low slaps Rage Longinus 3A Jolt

WSLNS2BD'L is an op combo
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:07 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: I have no idea why it didn't burst...
Just accept it, like how World Spriggan Left No Free Spin 2B Dimension' Low slaps Rage Longinus 3A Jolt

use the correct acronym
I still think it's your launch problem. Go into a tournament with your WSp.Dm'.2B and meet RLn.Jl.3A (use by a pro player)? You're ded.
Bro, I've been trying to find a tournament near by. I can't find a single one, they all date back to last march. I'm crying, I need social interaction.
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

Ultimate reboot, hold, destroy, drift, and venture are better for rage, not super surprised. Plus beyblade is like mostly luck lol, it’s not a given that you’re gonna win even if your combo has a statistically higher win rate against a bey with certain parts. Oh, and there’s always a counter. I think it was dead hades blitz and some driver that countered lik brave Solomon 3a möbius or Smth like that.
Is that sarcasm or do you actually not know why?
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Just accept it, like how World Spriggan Left No Free Spin 2B Dimension' Low slaps Rage Longinus 3A Jolt

Ultimate reboot, hold, destroy, drift, and venture are better for rage, not super surprised. Plus beyblade is like mostly luck lol, it’s not a given that you’re gonna win even if your combo has a statistically higher win rate against a bey with certain parts. Oh, and there’s always a counter. I think it was dead hades blitz and some driver that countered lik brave Solomon 3a möbius or Smth like that.
Yeah, Destroy. I'll try destroy on rage instead of jolt and see is it budges. I played again today and Rage destroyed World, I do not know what happened. Maybe I did the flower pattern perfectly this time, but maybe those 10 battles of world destroying rage was jus luck.
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:58 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ultimate reboot, hold, destroy, drift, and venture are better for rage, not super surprised. Plus beyblade is like mostly luck lol, it’s not a given that you’re gonna win even if your combo has a statistically higher win rate against a bey with certain parts. Oh, and there’s always a counter. I think it was dead hades blitz and some driver that countered lik brave Solomon 3a möbius or Smth like that.
Yeah, Destroy. I'll try destroy on rage instead of jolt and see is it budges. I played again today and Rage destroyed World, I do not know what happened. Maybe I did the flower pattern perfectly this time, but maybe those 10 battles of world destroying rage was jus luck.

It's because Jolt needs more control, but if you are pro in controlling rubber attack drivers, it has a higher KO rate
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:05 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:58 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Yeah, Destroy. I'll try destroy on rage instead of jolt and see is it budges. I played again today and Rage destroyed World, I do not know what happened. Maybe I did the flower pattern perfectly this time, but maybe those 10 battles of world destroying rage was jus luck.

It's because Jolt needs more control, but if you are pro in controlling rubber attack drivers, it has a higher KO rate
Yeah, I'm beginning to master it. It started destroying World when I used it again.
(Sep. 25, 2021  2:16 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Galaxy Zeus 0 Eternal vs Deep Chaos 0 Eternal

For mixed attack.

Woah

you gave Deep Chaos the worst stamina combo ever, 0 and Eternal have no stamina
(Oct. 24, 2021  2:17 PM)Otaku_blader Wrote:

For mixed attack.

Woah

you gave Deep Chaos the worst stamina combo ever, 0 and Eternal have no stamina
I may not have deep chaos or eternal but I do know that deep chaos is literally the best right spin stamina type in limited. Period. 0 is the best disc paired with a frame for stamina and while things like seven, or outer may be better 0 is by no means bad. Eternal is basically revolve but shorter. So your idea of “worst stamina combo ever” is not cut out to how things are. An example of “worst stamina combo ever” on deep chaos would be something like deep chaos 12 wall edge. 0 eternal is one of the best stamina combinations, but I do find it strange that Zeutron outspun it 9 times out of 10 in the testings you quoted. I’m starting to think it may be rigged…
iirc dC has pretty bad teeth
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:33 PM)Cindercast Wrote: iirc dC has pretty bad teeth

Exactly! And it’s against a heavy destroy’ combo. The fact that it lost by outspin 90% of times but never bursted is literally the opposite of any chaos combo I’ve seen.
(Oct. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:33 PM)Cindercast Wrote: iirc dC has pretty bad teeth

Exactly! And it’s against a heavy destroy’ combo. The fact that it lost by outspin 90% of times but never bursted is literally the opposite of any chaos combo I’ve seen.

In a case like this i'd probably assume that there wasn't enough power in gZ to cause a burst by the time decent enough contact was being made.
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:19 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Exactly! And it’s against a heavy destroy’ combo. The fact that it lost by outspin 90% of times but never bursted is literally the opposite of any chaos combo I’ve seen.

In a case like this i'd probably assume that there wasn't enough power in gZ to cause a burst by the time decent enough contact was being made.
I guess. But if it came down to not enough contact then I don’t see destroy outspinning it. And if there was contact it would’ve bursted. Very strange. And even with a defensive layer like Gz, it’s got enough weight with 00 expand and enough attack with destroy’ to pull off a burst. Chaos doesn’t exactly have good teeth, so it’s all just very strange to me. Not even 1 burst. And only 1 outspin. Also not a single KO, this part usually wouldn’t happen with a defensive mixed attacker vs a stamina type but just to add that.
Actually I myself have no idea
But it's not rigged
Something could have gotten stuck or something i didn't really check
Uncertain

Also I thought 0 was bad for stamina? I just put it on because it has more LAD.
(Oct. 26, 2021  7:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Actually I myself have no idea
But it's not rigged
Uncertain

0 is amazing for stamina. But it doesn’t have more LAD. No disc for limited has more lad than the other besides maybe hasbro wheel and outer having a bit more. It’s frames that have more LAD. 0 is worse for stamina and lad compared to outer, but better for weight, attack, defense.

(Oct. 26, 2021  7:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Actually I myself have no idea
But it's not rigged
Uncertain

0 is amazing for stamina. But it doesn’t have more LAD. No disc for limited has more lad than the other besides maybe hasbro wheel and outer having a bit more. It’s frames that have more LAD. 0 is worse for stamina and lad compared to outer, but better for weight, attack, defense.