Test: Girago Dragoon W145RF

Girago Dragoon W145RF Test

Concept:

Parts Condition:

Testings
This bey does really well. I really recommend it.

BTW the stadium is a BB-46 and I use a L/R launcher that can only launch one at a time and then you rewind it. I think it's legal. Thanks for viewing this.
I must admit, it doesn't seem bad at all.
Can you test against some stamina like Duo Cancer BGrin?
I'm working for some variation in attack type with Dragoon. I have found something interesting but I will probably try it at my next standard tournament before make more official testing hah!
Ocean had made a very similar thread a little while ago. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Girago-Dragooon-100RF

I don't feel as Girago has the greatest smash attack capability (I'm actually a bit surprised at your results, personally), though Girago Dragooon RF combo would probably work as anti-attack custom. In my opinion, a lower track would be better though. I feel as it would have a less a chance of being KO'ed by attack combos.
(Aug. 10, 2015  10:17 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Can you test against some stamina like Duo Cancer BGrin?

Yes I can!! It will be up soon.
I bet it would lose to stuff like RDF and SA165[A]EWD quite a bit (Reviser Killerken SA165[A]EWD, Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF, Killerken Dragooon SA165[A]EWD). You should definitely test RDF for defense and balance, and Balance EWD combos, because Stamina would probably get KOed easily, but just in case you should test stuff like Genbull/Girago Dragooon 90EWD, Duo 90EWD, and Genbull Genbull B: D.
Why is everyone doing only 10 rounds on testing recently? 20 is the mandatory amount unless you've been getting 100% wins on one specific other combination.

Also, what do you mean by you had to rewind the L/R before launching the next Beyblade? Is your launcher broken ?
(Aug. 10, 2015  9:54 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I use a L/R launcher that can only launch one at a time and then you rewind it. I think it's legal.

When you take your launcher apart and re-wind it, turn it the direction of the arrow on the spring (left I think). If you turn it the wrong way or don't hold it in place properly, it doesn't wind at all.

I played with a launcher like that for a long time.

Also, nice combo! I'll try that out. My go to for attack is usually wyvang balro R145 r2f but I think yours would beat mine.
Can someone test flash Pegasus w105 LF? I've just built it and it has crazy power. I need expert opinion if it's good... Btw flash is in attack mode.
I'll do some more tests on this combo with other tracks. Probably 85, 90, 100, 105, BD145, SA165, etc.
(May. 03, 2016  12:20 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'll do some more tests on this combo with other tracks. Probably 85, 90, 100, 105, BD145, SA165, etc.

hey @[jonahblader13] lol i just noticed this thread.

I really like this combo. so can i help out by doing some test?

i made a similar combo but it had Kraken Instead, seems like Girago is better
(May. 03, 2016  2:17 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  12:20 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'll do some more tests on this combo with other tracks. Probably 85, 90, 100, 105, BD145, SA165, etc.

hey @[jonahblader13] lol i just noticed this thread.

I really like this combo. so can i help out by doing some test?

i made a similar combo but it had Kraken Instead, seems like Girago is better

Thanks! Yeah I really like Girago and think it does pretty good. Please test.
I would say you chose similar type of tracks, SP230, E230.. Try using tracks like SA165, TH170. Other than that considering BD145 I would surely want to know how it will perform against Death aquario BD145 CS. By the way, The results against 230 tracks were really awesome. And how about left defense?
(May. 03, 2016  3:54 PM)ronitnath Wrote: I would say you chose similar type of tracks, SP230, E230.. Try using tracks like SA165, TH170. Other than that considering BD145 I would surely want to know how it will perform against Death aquario BD145 CS. By the way, The results against 230 tracks were really awesome. And how about left defense?

First of all. I'm really happy you're taking interest in competitive combos.

SP230 and E230. SP230 have spikes on bottom so it's easier to push out of stadium then E230.
He did test against Duo Cancer BD145CS, which completely outclass Dath BD145CS

SA165 is very nice Idea

I'm really shocked by 230s test. You definitely have great launch as it's quite hard to KO E230 with something light and low recoi

jonahblader13. Can you do a benchmark test? With Wyvang Dragoon SA165R2F or Bahamadia Dragooon BD145R2F? [/spoiler]
When it beat E230, it usually just stalled and pushed it around near the end.
@[jonahblader13] sorry for late reply but was busy in studies

Benchmark (Click to View)
Girago Dragoon W145RF vs. MSF-H Reviser Kraken E230RDF
RK always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
GD: 14 (2 OS, 12 KO)
RK: 5 (3 OS, 2 KO)
GD Win %: 73.7%

omg! this combo is really awesome.

results are little scary lol, i can't belive this KOed it so easily. even it was on W145 it outperformed SA165 lol [almost 3g diffrence]

i think using MSF-H/L and LRF will probbly boost both it's spin stealing and push Koing power

my launcher broke so can't do vs BD145RDF, Stamina and attack test but will do that soon for sure