[Tennessee, US] General Tennessee Thread

Looks like there isn't a general Tennessee thread yet! Well, this is it now.
I don't know the exact time to have it or where to have it
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:36 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: I don't know the exact time to have it or where to have it

Whoa now, you've already got a thread for tournaments and events in Tennessee. Please don't create another! I moved your new thread into this one.
I want to make a TN league is there such things as Beyblade leagues like in the show
If you want to make a league, it helps if there's more than just one blader in your state.
there is more than one and do you want to join yummyturkey2002
ok im posting it here now sorry btw dc and how do you search stuff
Have you tried clicking on "More" and pressing "Search"? Then you can search by posts or by thread titles. I recommend searching by thread titles.
I'm on here on behalf of my underage son who is interested in joining a Beyblade community. we live in Gallatin Tennessee but I would take him pretty much anywhere in the state LOL

I would also be willing to help recruit people off of Craigslist or at local GameStops
I live in franklin but Me and my freinds would love to have a tournament

also thanks cause I can't be on social media bescides this
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:39 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: I live in franklin but Me and my freinds would love to have a tournament

also thanks cause I can't be on social media bescides this

We wouldn't mind coming to Franklin! Does your dad or mom have a phone number so we could text and start organizing?
I would there is like zero tournaments in my area

Tri-citys TN
Please ask your mom/dad to text/call me 504-410-6686.
(Jan. 19, 2020  4:12 AM)Zwarblader Wrote: I would there is like zero tournaments in my area

Tri-citys TN
Ok great! are you willing to come all the way to Franklin Tennessee??

(Jan. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)Nucky Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  4:12 AM)Zwarblader Wrote: I would there is like zero tournaments in my area

Tri-citys TN

Maybe we could do it in East Tennessee ? Would anyone do pigeon Forge area?
We are from nearby GA and I am writing in behalf my son. He would live to do this. Depending on day and time we would make the drive.
Is there an organizer for the TN group?
Anyone in West Tennessee? I'd love to join a tournament or whatever. My son is down to. We are in Lexington

(Jan. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)Nucky Wrote:

Tri-citys TN

(Jan. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)Nucky Wrote: Ok great! are you willing to come all the way to Franklin Tennessee?? 

Franklin Tennessee is 2 hours from me

Anyone want to get a tournament going in west Tennessee? I got the land or we could use a park or something

There are 4 people here in Lexington me and 3 others hoping to join some kinda tournament
East tennessee knoxville area.

Hail the rise of the dominant dread leigon. the great blading phenomenon. bladings dark horizon.
Looking to do one in Middle Tennessee, who is interested?