[Tennessee, Nashville, USA]

yaaaay Ryuujin M's still here XD, ok so far we have Kai-Hiwariti,Snakeflame,Ryuujin M,Kisame Akasuki,,Ingluit, and me. Thats 6 people we just need 2 more Smile I can't wait we can almost put on a tournament in Tennessee Smile

EDIT: maybe my 5-year old or 8-year old brother could perticapate too Smile although they'd have to use some of my bey's...
Hey I'm a blader from TN and if I can find a way to get to Nashville I will most definitely be there!
Now what is the date of this tournament?
we don't know yet we need 8 people so far we have 7 just one more Smile
Are there any rules set regarding what types of launchers and beys can be used?
all MFB launchers may be used if it's a MFB tournament but here are the officail rules to answer any questions MFB: http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf for HMS and plastics: http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf btw gtg go to bed bye Smile
Any rules about Metal Face Bolts? I didn't see any.
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:46 PM)Beymaster_Link Wrote: Any rules about Metal Face Bolts? I didn't see any.

You can use metal face bolts? (If that's what your asking?) it's not against the rules or anythingSmile
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:59 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:46 PM)Beymaster_Link Wrote: Any rules about Metal Face Bolts? I didn't see any.

You can use metal face bolts? (If that's what your asking?) it's not against the rules or anythingSmile

That was what I was asking. I should have worded that better! Thank alot!
and on a side noe Beymaster_Link all the rules and variations are in the links I sent you actually theres 1 more http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

and lastly we need one more person before when can host a tournament so who's willing to host it and does anyone have a friend or sibling that might come so we can have 8 people?
(Sep. 25, 2013  11:34 PM)Lazer Wrote: and on a side noe Beymaster_Link all the rules and variations are in the links I sent you actually theres 1 more http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

and lastly we need one more person before when can host a tournament so who's willing to host it and does anyone have a friend or sibling that might come so we can have 8 people?

I got a friend. (or three depending) That would do it. Right?
Ze?
yes I'm sure that would work just get them to register (or make them accounts) on the wbo so they'll be actual members Smile I'm so glad we're finally going to have a tournament in Tennessee but um who's going to host it? maybe Kai-Hiwarati currently my BB:10 isn't here yet and we'll need people to bring more Smile anyway the formats going to BB:10 Smile (since I don't have a Zero-G stadium and I don't have any plastics or HMS)
Awesome now I can finally meet new bladers! Will there be any trading at the tournament?
hey i don't have any bb-10 or zero-g staduims so i don't think i'll go
so when is this tournament gonna start have you found all the members yet
I live in Chattanooga TN and was planing on attending MTAC. I will look to this thread for up dates. I could probably come to the tournament (depending on what day of the con it is). I also have a friend who i could bring so this is a possible 2 more attendees :3

(Sep. 15, 2013  2:00 PM)Lazer Wrote: are there anymore active bladers in tennessee? if so then please reply I really want to go to a tournament and my dad said I can only go to one in Tennessee Mississippi or Arkansas. We need atleast 8 confirmed bladers if were going to make a tournament happen so Tennessee and nearby bladers please reply Smile

Hey i live in Chattanooga TN and would love to help host/attend an event! Let me know if you are still planing one!
yea I'm still waiting for Kai Hiwatari to get back from texas oh and if you read the OP he wants to have it at the anime convention in 2014
I also am looking into attending MTAC for the beyblade comp/event. I will continue to look at this thread for details :3
Okay Ingulit might be able to host this I just sent him a PM since Kai Hiwariti Replied saying he still isn't back from Texas and doesn't know when he will be
I live in Georgia so I'll see what i can do i think its a cool thing you're trying to do
Oh wow, sorry I have not checked in this thread in a while. Seems like we will have enough for the MTAC tournament, as well as others in the future.

Unfortunately for me, I am still not sure when I will be back in TN, but I still hope that it will be well before March.

For the MTAC tournament, I am really hoping to do a Standard Format and Limited Format as well. My plan would be to have the tournaments on Saturday. MTAC starts Friday and goes through til Sunday. My hope would be to show up on Friday sometime and maybe advertise a little bit as there could be others there that would want to join in.
I would love to come to this tournament i have a question though would i able to pay my five dollars when i get their
Yes, you would.
Well guys, it is currently looking like I will not be able to attend MTAC this year, as I am still outside of the United States for an unknown amount of time.

As of now, I have no idea when my wife and I will be back in the United States. Immigration has got to be the most frustrating thing in the world, but all I can really do is hope and pray that it all resolves soon.

Anyway, to those who were looking forward to this, I encourage you all to communicate with each other and try to still set up some kind of tournament at MTAC, at the very least just try to get a few Bladers to show up there and battle a little bit, it could be a really good way to promote Beyblade and the WBO, which was a huge goal of mine when I thought about doing a tournament at MTAC.

I am very sorry though, but please know that if I were back in the US, I would for sure be planning on being at MTAC. There is still a slim chance that I could still make it, but I am not sure. I will definitely post an update if I will be able to make it though.