Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED]

(Feb. 23, 2021  5:11 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:32 PM)Longinox Wrote: I can't see the image doe

Yikes, I hope this one works then

I see. She looks pretty cool!
Hi i'm back

sorry for being inactive. i've been feeling really exhausted lately. have a wip.

[Image: 180c1ac3caebf5e2d87c8c56edfb5409.jpg]

lane's hard to draw Unhappy

i'm tired.

(10:59 PM)
Your prob the best artist I've ever MET in my life
*crawls outside of a grave* HEY HEY i'm back sorry for making this thread seem inactive for such a long time

have a lazy lazy pentab doodle of free

and um i don't really care about mistakes here since its extremely lazy so if you're pointing out any idrc

[Image: fre_dela_chip_but_png_ed.png?width=356&height=427]

*proceeds to evaporate once again*

also i just realized how dull the coloring is lmao
another.......artwork......

have an OC, her name is Galileo!

I would love to tell stuffs abt her but I don't know if you'll be interested. Just tell me if you are interested.
[Image: galileo_gasuka_lu.png]
and nope she ain't a beyblade oc.
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:36 AM)tenma Wrote: another.......artwork......

I would love to tell stuffs abt her but I don't know if you'll be interested. Just tell me if you are interested.
Huh, looks pretty cute. I like the elf ears
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:36 AM)tenma Wrote: another.......artwork......

Huh, looks pretty cute. I like the elf ears

Thank you! she isn't an elf though, she is an Archium! Archium is a main race in an original story I made titled "Arcania: The World is in Your Hands." I might consider telling more about the story sometime soon if you're interested Smile
My god she got. When you have time can you do my character shun/Emilia Kurenai
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:17 PM)tenma Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Huh, looks pretty cute. I like the elf ears

Thank you! she isn't an elf though, she is an Archium! Archium is a main race in an original story I made titled "Arcania: The World is in Your Hands." I might consider telling more about the story sometime soon if you're interested Smile

Would be cool if you do it sometime, thanks 😄
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: My god she got. When you have time can you do my character shun/Emilia Kurenai

first, I don't even know how she looks like as it seems that you never really write her detailed description, and second, it is clearly written that requests are currently closed. I might put it in my on-hold list sometime later though.
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:59 PM)tenma Wrote: Hi i'm back

sorry for being inactive. i've been feeling really exhausted lately. have a wip.

i'm tired.

I have a feeling i know what this is for but i don't wanna jump the gun just yet.
(Apr. 15, 2021  3:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:59 PM)tenma Wrote: Hi i'm back

i'm tired.

I have a feeling i know what this is for but i don't wanna jump the gun just yet.

Don't be shy spill what do you think bud
Sorry for the liking notif spam. Really enjoyed your art here /lh Keep up the good work!
good job my dude your drawings are amazing!
keep up with the good work

also

I like your lui pfp
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:35 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  3:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have a feeling i know what this is for but i don't wanna jump the gun just yet.

Don't be shy spill what do you think bud

Definitely something that involves Athena. Pretty much all I can make out at the moment
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Sorry for the liking notif spam. Really enjoyed your art here /lh Keep up the good work!

Aah don't worry! Its alright.

though somehow your spam liking doesn't get into my notifs... good for me i guess...? /lh

(Apr. 15, 2021  4:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:35 AM)tenma Wrote: Don't be shy spill what do you think bud

Definitely something that involves Athena. Pretty much all I can make out at the moment

Yeah, you're right. I was about to draw Lane giving Athena a piggyback ride but that pose a bit hard for me to do so I made Athena standing beside him instead, probably taking a look at his Lucifer. I just craved for wholesome siblings content haha
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:40 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Sorry for the liking notif spam. Really enjoyed your art here /lh Keep up the good work!

Aah don't worry! Its alright.

though somehow your spam liking doesn't get into my notifs... good for me i guess...? /lh

(Apr. 15, 2021  4:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Definitely something that involves Athena. Pretty much all I can make out at the moment

Yeah, you're right. I was about to draw Lane giving Athena a piggyback ride but that pose a bit hard for me to do so I made Athena standing beside him instead, probably taking a look at his Lucifer. I just craved for wholesome siblings content haha

Oh ok now that is absolutely pog.
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: good job my dude your drawings are amazing!
keep up with the good work

also

I like your lui pfp

thank you! the art in my pfp belongs to @/whislite on insta, and yeah, gotta admit: it's cute
Athena fanart! She's best girl. Probs the best sibling OC i've ever read about and the only sibling OC that doesn't make me cringe.

I can't decide whether am I craving wholesome Athena - Lane content or am I craving angst about the two.

but uhh have an angsty artwork.

[Image: IMG_20210418_055352.jpg?width=320&height=427]

Woah the quality dropped THAT much ;-; either way, I'm still proud of how it turned out.

and um the background is broken glass. totally broken glass.

Athena Valhalla belongs to DeltaZakuro
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:38 AM)tenma Wrote: Athena fanart! She's best girl. Probs the best sibling OC i've ever read about and the only sibling OC that doesn't make me cringe.

I can't decide whether am I craving wholesome Athena - Lane content or am I craving angst about the two.

Woah the quality dropped THAT much ;-; either way, I'm still proud of how it turned out.

Omfg! That is beautiful!! The expression and emotion is just amazing!

(and I agree, Athena is best girl.)
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:38 AM)tenma Wrote: Athena fanart! She's best girl. Probs the best sibling OC i've ever read about and the only sibling OC that doesn't make me cringe.

Love it
i am A WEEK LATE but to me its never too late to say happy bornday to the queen u_u

[Image: IMG_20210429_182638_288.jpg?width=240&height=427]

happee bornday kristina kuroda a.k.a. the queen herself. also first fullbody art in years!! woah!

uh nothing else to say,,

have a gr8 day 'w')/
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:22 AM)tenma Wrote: i am A WEEK LATE but to me its never too late to say happy bornday to the queen u_u

happee bornday kristina kuroda a.k.a. the queen herself. also first fullbody art in years!! woah!

uh nothing else to say,,

have a gr8 day 'w')/

That looks beautiful! Love it.
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:43 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:22 AM)tenma Wrote: i am A WEEK LATE but to me its never too late to say happy bornday to the queen u_u

uh nothing else to say,,

have a gr8 day 'w')/

That looks beautiful! Love it.

tysm!!!! i'm also quite proud of how it turned out ^w^

uh nothing else to say,,

have a gr8 day 'w')/

Why did I think even for a second that this was Athena. Like just why?!

Anyway nice drawing. Idk if it's just me but "Gram Cracker background" anyone?