World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] (/Thread-Tenma-reshiwum-s-General-Creations-Thread-REQUESTS-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - reshiwum - Feb. 01, 2021

Hello, Hello! This thread is created to share my art here, whether its related to Beyblade or (sometimes) not!

RULES

- DO NOT Repost or use my art anywhere, please. Using as a profile picture is allowed with proper credits (refer below). 

- If using as profile picture inside of WBO, please credit me in your signature/bio.

- If using as profile picture outside of WBO, please credit me as "@asmabooru on twitter"

Feel free to drop critiques and comments for my artworks! ^^
Update as of 4/10/21 (DD/MM/YY)

Following the "One creation thread per-user" rule, I will be posting my fanfictions here. They are from various fandoms - Mostly from those I'm heavily into such as Pokemon and Beyblade.

Notes for fanfictions/My writing in general

- I'm not allowing translations and reposts by any means in the meantime, be it with permission asked or not.

- Some fics may contain disturbing scenes! Please, read the warnings I wrote on top of the fics' links before opening them (if there are any content that possibly makes one uncomfortable, I would always put a warning)

- I post them on AO3 where tags are easy to read and see, so please make sure to check them carefully prior to reading the story to avoid unwanted discomfort, because of the reasons I stated above.

- I constantly write self-indulgent things, I hope that's cool :]

Some MSPaint Artworks. They are mostly a bit doodly and all but i love how all of them turned out.

1st Season's Big Four Sleepover:

Zac in commemoration of my birthday which is today. I'm officially 12 now!

A really angry Lui that WILL bite you

That's all for now i guess. more mspaint art coming soon!

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - PinkRose - Feb. 01, 2021

Ngl, your doodles are better than anything I'd try to come up with using a digital art app.
If you don't mind, can you do Naru and Nika in a festival?

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - CheetoBlader - Feb. 01, 2021

Your art style is really great, I love it. The Zac one is my favorite so far

If you have the time, do you think you could do Ryota/Souta Kurogami?

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - Eclipse Force - Feb. 01, 2021

Jeez these are cute, I think a Kenma would be cool.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

request: a few burst bit beasts hanging out. they have lives too lol

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 01, 2021

I love these drawings and I think that you are quite talented.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - Pixi - Feb. 01, 2021

oi if you have time could you draw clio?

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

Wow! That is some cool drawing you got there. LOL I like Lui's drawing the best

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - reshiwum - Feb. 02, 2021

Woah, didn't expect that this thread got some attention.

since i think that the slots are full, i guess i'll close the requests now. Thank you for all the requests!

Today's mspaint doodles guys. enjoy

[Image: 406d7e7bb34816e047d3a746cdc69aa7.jpg]

OH AnYWAYS this doodle is based off @XSabxManiacX 's "Snakepit Scenarios!" Book on AO3! The books mentions a lot of how Boa likes rabbits. Do check it out, it gave me a good laugh. (Sorry for tagging Sab, I just have to-)

And here's a first panel to a crack-comic I'm working on!

[Image: c76b5415d3a2a850db15c5b874123c20.jpg]

Yes I do hc that Mr. Gilten likes flan pudding. He's a big sweet-tooth as well.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - NamanSpryzen - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  3:44 AM)tenma Wrote: Woah, didn't expect that this thread got some attention.

since i think that the slots are full, i guess i'll close the requests now. Thank you for all the requests!

OH AnYWAYS this doodle is based off @XSabxManiacX 's "Snakepit Scenarios!" Book on AO3! The books mentions a lot of how Boa likes rabbits. Do check it out, it gave me a good laugh. (Sorry for tagging Sab, I just have to-)

Why does it say Kuro Gummy 2021 on all of these?

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - CheetoBlader - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  12:56 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:44 AM)tenma Wrote: Woah, didn't expect that this thread got some attention.

Why does it say Kuro Gummy 2021 on all of these?
That’s tenma’s watermark and signature. They put it there to make sure no one claims it as their own, and to show who made it

Pretty sure that’s it

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello, Hello! This thread is created to share my art here, whether its related to Beyblade or (sometimes) not!

REQUEST RULES

- Requests are CLOSED. All slots are already taken.

- Please DM/PM me if you want to request! I will PM you the details of what I can and cannot draw.

- Please only request something related to Beyblade Burst/MFB, Haikyu!!, or Pokemon.

- Beyblade OCs are allowed, but please send a detailed list of their appearance, or show me a picture of them.

Requested Drawings List (So far):

- Natsumi Hagane (OC) by: @Longinox

- Nika and Naru in a Festival by: PinkRose

- Souta Kurogami by: CheetoBlader

- Kenma by Eclipse Force

- Clio Delon by Pixi

On-Hold List:

- Bit Beasts hanging out by: The Blacknight

Extra Notes

- I am NOT responsible for any mistakes in drawing your OC if you only send me a list of their appearance.

Oh also, I didn't put a prefix because I don't know what prefix should I use here. Maybe I'll figure it out later.

Some MSPaint Artworks. They are mostly a bit doodly and all but i love how all of them turned out.

Zac: Japan's biggest star, never even heard him sing.

Also, er, Happy Late Birthday!!! Your late present is this. I found it interesting.
https://www.google.com/search?q=best+beyblade+launcher+grip&rlz=1CACVLN_enUS915&oq=Best+be&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2j46i175i199j0i395l2j69i60l2.13857j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - reshiwum - Feb. 03, 2021

*smashes fist onto table* aight lets get into serious artworks.

Kris!! I really love her (i'm not a simp shush)

[Image: 70d0d75400d14154b6e544aa2b789b3d.jpg]

a Kenma for a contest that i (sadly) didn't win ;w; It's from august i think?? which kinda explains why it looks quite different from my newer artworks

[Image: b71a9e62a06421df0b3df0ff148f916b.jpg]

Me and my some friends from a Beyblade server made headcanons that Sisco has a big sis, so i designed her!

[Image: 7443d7a98e5ad220d8be1e7fa6e8bb55.jpg]

yikes, i'm supposed to put a watermark but i'm too lazy to edit it uhhhh

That's all for now i guess? 

This is Achilles, signing out!

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:30 AM)tenma Wrote: *smashes fist onto table* aight lets get into serious artworks.

a Kenma for a contest that i (sadly) didn't win ;w; It's from august i think?? which kinda explains why it looks quite different from my newer artworks

Me and my some friends from a Beyblade server made headcanons that Sisco has a big sis, so i designed her!

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - reshiwum - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:35 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:30 AM)tenma Wrote: *smashes fist onto table* aight lets get into serious artworks.

SHUSH I SAID MR. LONGINOX

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 03, 2021

Your art is actually super amazing! Keep up the great work!

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - PinkRose - Feb. 03, 2021

Man, I love all of these (even if I don't know who Kenma is), especially the Kris one (curious question about that: did you trace the dress pattern or stamp it?)

(Feb. 03, 2021  7:10 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Man, I love all of these (even if I don't know who Kenma is), especially the Kris one (curious question about that: did you trace the dress pattern or stamp it?)

Kenma is a character from the anime/manga series "Haikyu!!"!

oh and to answer your question about the Kris one, I made the dress patterns using Washi Tapes! You can look it up on your browser. They are basically regular tapes but they are usually patterned and has a delicate, papery texture.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - PinkRose - Feb. 03, 2021

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello, Hello! This thread is created to share my art here, whether its related to Beyblade or (sometimes) not!

REQUEST RULES

- Please DM/PM me if you want to request! I will PM you the details of what I can and cannot draw.

- Please only request something related to Beyblade Burst/MFB, Haikyu!!, or Pokemon.

- Beyblade OCs are allowed, but please send a detailed list of their appearance, or show me a picture of them.

- Kenma by Eclipse Force

- Clio Delon by Pixi

On-Hold List:

- Lui and Shu (Red-Eye Form) by: @"Spin Stealing"

Extra Notes

- I am NOT responsible for any mistakes in drawing your OC if you only send me a list of their appearance.

Oh also, I didn't put a prefix because I don't know what prefix should I use here. Maybe I'll figure it out later.

Can you please draw Ryuga with L Drago Destructor

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - The Blacknight - Feb. 03, 2021

A bit late but happy bday

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:45 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:35 AM)Longinox Wrote:

SHUSH I SAID MR. LONGINOX

Either way despite being a simp for Kris, you draw pretty damn well.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - BurningSands - Feb. 04, 2021

//throws hands//

I cant believe people still view my old stuff on Ao3. Its worse now that this reminded me how I never keep things up-to-date on Ao3 /lh (Yeah Wattpad stuff are usually more up-to-date) 

Shskahdjaha Yes I cant believe theres actually fanart for my weird content like this /lh

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS OPEN] - reshiwum - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 04, 2021  3:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

//throws hands//

I cant believe people still view my old stuff on Ao3. Its worse now that this reminded me how I never keep things up-to-date on Ao3 /lh (Yeah Wattpad stuff are usually more up-to-date) 

Shskahdjaha Yes I cant believe theres actually fanart for my weird content like this /lh

HAHA I was browsing through some tags on ao3 and i found you! It leads me to reading your snakepit scenarios book X)

(Feb. 03, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

REQUEST RULES

- Kenma by Eclipse Force

- Clio Delon by Pixi

On-Hold List:

- Lui and Shu (Red-Eye Form) by: @"Spin Stealing"

Extra Notes

Can you please draw Ryuga with L Drago Destructor

Sure. though it'll be on my on-hold list for a while and I might not draw the Bey knowing that i am really bad at drawing beys. I hope you don't mind.

RE: Tenma/Kurogummy's General Art Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED] - reshiwum - Feb. 05, 2021

*cracks fists and inhales deeply* GUYS THE REQUESTS ARE DONE

Shiota (or maybe souta or ryota whatever) Kurogami by CheetoBlader:

Natsumi Hagane (OC) by @Longinox

Nika and Naru in a Festival by PinkRose

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

that's pretty much it i guess?? On-Hold Requests will be done soon!