yep

c

btw I'm from ohio
Cool our newest member is MRBlade

I mean MrBlade

MrBlade gave me the idea of a team discord chat so here [link removed]

And our other new member builderROB
When is the next meet up?
The team meet and battles will be tomorrow at ardomores tournament my team will be there if you are coming please tell me and everyone needs to come to a meet at least 1 a year or you risk getting kicked because you need to be active I am joe making a leaderboard the max is 20 people if it goes over then I will kick the person at the bottom of the leaderboard you can earn points by buying beyblades 10 for every item participating in tournaments 100 participating in team meets 1000 and helping out 50 I present to you guys the flare ranking system it starts now

Be there at 10 am sharp
(Jul. 14, 2018  3:14 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The team meet and battles will be tomorrow at ardomores tournament my team will be there if you are coming please tell me and everyone needs to come to a meet at least 1 a year or you risk getting kicked because you need to be active I am joe making a leaderboard the max is 20 people if it goes over then I will kick the person at the bottom of the leaderboard you can earn points by buying beyblades 10 for every item participating in tournaments 100 participating in team meets 1000 and helping out 50 I present to you guys the flare ranking system it starts now

Be there at 10 am sharp

Ok I'm going to the tournament but I'm definitely not gonna be at the tournament spot at 10am I'm leaving to go there at 10am and I'm like 50 minutes so I won't be there till almost 11 so I'm sorry there is no way I can at 10 am sharp
As long as you are there by 11:30
(Jul. 14, 2018  3:51 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: As long as you are there by 11:30

Alright I'll be there by then.
Is there still room for another maryland team member? I’ve done 2 tournaments in Silcer Spring and placed 29th st the Beytuber brawl.
Shure there is always room

Have you won any btw a win counts as 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th place

And what beys do you have
(Aug. 11, 2018  7:22 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Shure there is always room

Have you won any btw a win counts as 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th place

And what beys do you have
I am not sure as I thought I got 4th or 6th at the one in Silver Spring back in April, yet I don’t know if anyone ofdicually told me so. That was my first time. 

I have these and many more.
Revive Phoenix 
Hell salamander 
Archer Hercules 
Bloody Longinus 
Z achelis 
Winning Valkyrie 
Spriggan Requiem
Yo hyper xeno count me in.

I have rp, ah hs and ef,za,wv,.
Ok I will but quick question have you been to any NY MD VA or PA tournaments

Other than the one last month

Is anyone up for some team battles at the PA crash tournament
(Aug. 11, 2018  10:12 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Ok I will but quick question have you been to any NY MD VA or PA tournaments

Other than the one last month

Is anyone up for some team battles at the PA crash tournament

Maybe of course I'm going :p
Anyone else we need 6-8 people
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:06 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: hey xeno can i join your team

Shure a everyone is invited
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:10 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:06 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: hey xeno can i join your team

Shure a everyone is invited

I can join!
Btw all members when you go/have a tournament let me know so I can give you points and we have a discord [link removed] if you want to get a coustom 3D printed bey go here [link removed]

If anyone is up for a tournament post here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NYC-Tou...one--82216
Could I join your team

And who else is on the team?