Team Terror Blade

Location Taft, CA
To be the strongest team we are challenging everyone!!
Members:
Mega L-Drago 24
Squid
BerserkBehemoth
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:22 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: To be the strongest team we are challenging everyone!!

so who is in your team? add more containt to your thread see how i created my thread team Blazing Fangs
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:03 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: BerserkBehemoth is but he rarely goes online

write there name in first post. you will need to have 3 member to attend team format event, which contery you're from? also sorry if my previous post sound harsh/rude
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:52 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:03 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: BerserkBehemoth is but he rarely goes online

write there name in first post. you will need to have 3 member to attend team format event, which contery you're from? also sorry if my previous post sound harsh/rude

I did just that!!
ya know.... Tell me more about your team. Not enough information, please give me more info.
We are a western USA team who have close neighborhoods and we're all cousins
Members:
Mega L-Drago 24 (me)= Ace
Squid= Regular ( second in charge)
BerserkBehemoth= Regular
Beys:
Meteo L-Drago F : S (mine)
Cosmic Pegasus V145XF (Squid's)
Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD (BerserkBehemoth's)
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:02 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: We are a western USA team who have close neighborhoods and we're all cousins
Members:
BerserkBehemoth= Regular
Beys:

So...CA? oh, family and neighborhood only team.

Welp....okay, thanks for the answer though.
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:02 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: We are a western USA team who have close neighborhoods and we're all cousins
Members:
BerserkBehemoth= Regular
Beys:

Why did you want to be a part of it?
Ps. How do you do that click to view thing on your comic since I'm making my comic
PPS. Congrats on today's top poster meta
(Dec. 24, 2015  12:23 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
Members:
BerserkBehemoth= Regular
Beys:

Why did you want to be a part of it?
Ps. How do you do that click to view thing on your comic since I'm making my comic
PPS. Congrats on today's top poster meta

I'm pretty sure all 2015 I've had the most posts everyday, though not recently.

Spoiler - /spoiler

Example: Must place [ ] before and after the word.

Me join your team? I y'know
You should out the location of your team in the description. That way people know where your team is based right away.
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:13 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Can someone please explain to me what that means

You.... put the location of your team in the description? lol

The location of the team should have been in a prefix in the title of the thread, like: "[Location] Team Terror Blade"

I don't think you can edit the title though, so just edit the OP and put the location of your team there.
yep, you're alive. Things here are getting interesting to the next level!
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:16 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:13 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Can someone please explain to me what that means

The location of the team should have been in a prefix in the title of the thread, like: "[Location] Team Terror Blade"

I don't think you can edit the title though, so just edit the OP and put the location of your team there.

No I meant meta's explanation on how to put in your comic pictures with the click to view and hide thing, اظہر just answered before me
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:26 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:16 AM)Myth Wrote:

No I meant meta's explanation on how to put in your comic pictures with the click to view and hide thing, اظہر just answered before me

Then can you like... put the location in the OP? Thanks
A new member has been introduced to us apparently our sub member-Brohan!